Am i going through a Sade Sati?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Seema123

Am i going through a Sade Sati?

Post by Seema123 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 am

Nothing seems to work out since past couple of years in my life. Heard that i might be going through a sade sati phase . But i am not sure if i do or not. Also if i do how this period is going to be like?(favorable or not?).
27th may 1983
05:20 am
anand, gujarat,India.

Thanks.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Am i going through a Sade Sati?

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:11 am

Seema123 wrote:Nothing seems to work out since past couple of years in my life. Heard that i might be going through a sade sati phase . But i am not sure if i do or not. Also if i do how this period is going to be like?(favorable or not?).
27th may 1983
anand, gujarat,India.

Thanks.

Yes, you are going through the period of sade sati since end Nov 2011 & Aug 2012 approx.

Maybe new ways begun since then is being difficult? having some links with first quarter 2010 in a subtle way.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you sir for replying back to me.Yes started new ventures but still waiting for success.
Actually I changed my career and went back to college in the last quarter of 2011 with a hope to get better opportunities but it didn't work out and still waiting for that success in terms of career.
Till how long my this phase is going to last?
Am i going to have a career at all?

Thanks once again for replying.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Am i going through a Sade Sati?

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Seema123 wrote:Nothing seems to work out since past couple of years in my life. Heard that i might be going through a sade sati phase . But i am not sure if i do or not. Also if i do how this period is going to be like?(favorable or not?).
27th may 1983
anand, gujarat,India.

Thanks.

Yes, you are going through the period of sade sati since end Nov 2011 & Aug 2012 approx.

Maybe new ways begun since then is being difficult? having some links with first quarter 2010 in a subtle way.

RishiRahul
Seema123 wrote:Thank you sir for replying back to me.Yes started new ventures but still waiting for success.
Actually I changed my career and went back to college in the last quarter of 2011 with a hope to get better opportunities but it didn't work out and still waiting for that success in terms of career.
Till how long my this phase is going to last?
Am i going to have a career at all?

Thanks once again for replying.

End July to Dec 2014 will give you an opening.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi Sir, thank you for your response. I wanted to know if opening a business during this year will be good for me or not?

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi Rishisir,
I would like to let you know how true your prediction has been about my career. Things started to shape up from mid of June and since than life has completely taken 360 turn. Just wanted to know if this is how my career is going to be till next year 2015 of June?

Thanks a lot.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”