Lost Items

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

girlwiththefairytatto

Lost Items

Post by girlwiththefairytatto » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am

Need a reading. I have lost two items that are of great value. With one item I actually dreamt of its location and it was very vivid but it seems physically impossible for it to be there. Can someone please provide me insight on where I can locate these items and why I possibly dreamt thatthe item was at that physical location. Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Three of Cups

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 am

Requests for readings about lost items are an exception to the general rule that all reading requests must only be posted to the psychic reading forum (which is a sub-forum of this one), so you are in the right place to ask this question.

BTW this means that members do not have to normally give readings, to be able to contribute to this discussion.

Concerning the item which you had a very vivid (possibly lucid) dream about, why is it physically impossible for it to be where it shows that it is?

When you are looking for a lost item you first look in all the places that you think or imagine that it could possibly be, and if this fails you must begin progressively looking in places where you would not normally look for it, because it seems highly unlikely or impossible for it to be there.

Have you looked in the place it could not possibly be according to you? Or very near to that location? Or it could simply be a general message to make you open your mind more to new possibilities or places where you would not have ever thought of looking up until now.

For that item, try doing these things first, and only if they fail to turn up the missing item should you return to this thread, and let us know about it.

I usually advise the person to backtrack or retrace his or her steps immediately before noticing that that item has gone missing, but my initial reading tells me that it was lost in a place where young women got together socially to drink alcoholic beverages.

Some sort of celebration event such as a birthday, graduation, or even a baby shower. The young women may or may not be members of the same family, but I do feel that they have been each other's close friends over many years. Try looking again more carefully where this event was held, or ask the other women who attended it if they have any more clues to where it could be.

The Tarot card which I drew and interpreted for your reading was the Three of Cups.

All the best on your search for both missing items,

EoT  :smt024

girlwiththefairytatto

Post by girlwiththefairytatto » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks for the advice. With the item I had a dream about I was not in close proximity of that location on the day I lost it. It was a pendant I was wearing and I would have lost it about 5km away from the location I dreamt of. I dreamt it was along the main road in the bushes of a university if that helps. Something in me told me the other day when hearing about another girl who lost a similar item and did a reading that someone there might have it . Thanks for the advice about the party. I think the other item may have.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 pm

You are welcome!

Sorry that I took so long to see your follow up message, and hoping that I will receive some good news soon telling me that both items have since been located.

EoT  :smt020

Sumeraxe

Post by Sumeraxe » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:28 am

When I first registered as a member, I used to get lost and frustrated and confused about how to best navigate and use this huge website, on a fairly regular basis.

So you are in good company with regards to most of us finding this difficult at first
Sumer

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Sumeraxe wrote:When I first registered as a member, I used to get lost and frustrated and confused about how to best navigate and use this huge website, on a fairly regular basis.

So you are in good company with regards to most of us finding this difficult at first
Hi Sumer,

Welcome (or would that be welcome back?)!

I am not quite sure if your response is relevant to what this thread is about, but if you did have these problems when you first registered as a member why didn't you consult the FAQs or if that failed to answer your questions why did you not contact one of the site moderators or site admin through a private message?

The critically important but often overlooked first step to getting help when it is needed is for you to ask for that help from those people who are waiting to help you to the very best of their abilities.

Are you coping OK now? Let me know through a private message, instead of in somebody else's thread. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic”