Query about career

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

harry

Query about career

Post by harry » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Last edited by harry on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Query about career

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:25 am

harry wrote:Dear RishiRahul jee,

I request to please see my palm prints. I have no job from the past 2 years. Please see if there is anything good going to happen in my career. I am right handed, 30 years of age.

Harry..

Hello,

An advice= you need additional perspectives in life, and need to mix with people/friends who are wise. This problem remains till age 35 & you already 30.

Certain good advices by people are rejected by you as you feel they are not justified due to need of proof. You need to temper this over skeptical attitude of yours.
This problem has increased from since age 28, & between age 21 & age 30 your mind is overstressed.

You have 5 years more to do something about this.
And I am giving some guidance on the process.

You are 30 now, & the time for realization begins now, & it will take you till 2016 end to bend your attitude.
You are being driven by the material aspect of life too much & are missing out on the philosophical wisdom which you are lacking in.

This is an approx reading for some guidance.

From age 33 a fairly good opening results in career; while some good respite in career may happen around age 30.3.

When will you be 30.3 in age?

RishiRahul

harry

Post by harry » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 am

Last edited by harry on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:02 am

Thanks so much for your time. I have taken their advices in good spirit and tried to change my thinking towards positive attitude. I hope i will change myself more. My age is now 30.4 if i calculate exactly. Does that mean I can expect something good in my career? I have everything else going quite nicely in my life. The only thing i am lacking is my career and financials.

Harry.

Please give feedbacks on the predictions made, so that I may confirm.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

harry

Post by harry » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 am

Dear RishiRahul jee,

You are right that i neglected some good advices in the past and made some rash decisions which are effecting me now. You are correct that exactly at age 28, i left my job which now i think was not a good decision, struggling right from the age of 22 till now. But i don't want to repeat these things now and want some stability in my life. I hope that i will now change myself towards positive attitude.

Harry

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 am

Palms show that there will be bouts of ups and downs in work primarily because of arcerbic talk and influence on Mars doe to the 2 Nodes (Rahu/Ketu). Some small puja or visit to a place of snake temple can definitely help
There will be a lack of patience thruout the life, which can be rectified as above, and with more concentrated efforts.
As per Rishiji, your life will take a more stable turn after 35, and I agree with Rishiji. 40-45 will be definitely a good period with stable incomes and relationships. Post 50, people will also look upon you for various advices.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Query about career

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:

I request to please see my palm prints. I have no job from the past 2 years. Please see if there is anything good going to happen in my career. I am right handed, 30 years of age.

Harry..

Hello,

An advice= you need additional perspectives in life, and need to mix with people/friends who are wise. This problem remains till age 35 & you already 30.

Certain good advices by people are rejected by you as you feel they are not justified due to need of proof. You need to temper this over skeptical attitude of yours.
This problem has increased from since age 28, & between age 21 & age 30 your mind is overstressed.

You have 5 years more to do something about this.
And I am giving some guidance on the process.

You are 30 now, & the time for realization begins now, & it will take you till 2016 end to bend your attitude.
You are being driven by the material aspect of life too much & are missing out on the philosophical wisdom which you are lacking in.

This is an approx reading for some guidance.

From age 33 a fairly good opening results in career; while some good respite in career may happen around age 30.3.

When will you be 30.3 in age?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul wrote:
  Thanks so much for your time. I have taken their advices in good spirit and tried to change my thinking towards positive attitude. I hope i will change myself more. My age is now 30.4 if i calculate exactly. Does that mean I can expect something good in my career? I have everything else going quite nicely in my life. The only thing i am lacking is my career and financials.

Harry.

Please give feedbacks on the predictions made, so that I may confirm.

RishiRahul

You are right that i neglected some good advices in the past and made some rash decisions which are effecting me now. You are correct that exactly at age 28, i left my job which now i think was not a good decision, struggling right from the age of 22 till now. But i don't want to repeat these things now and want some stability in my life. I hope that i will now change myself towards positive attitude.

Harry

Hello,

Who does/did not neglect good advises of others in the past. This reminds us of the 'theory of mindfulness' or the 'approach avoidance conflict'.......
This may be a nice read though.

Besides what I & harikrishan ji mentioned about age 35; what remains is what I mentioned about age 30.3....would be between May & July 2014 to age 31.3. in terms of a good direction in life in 2 steps.

Majorly age 34 is the breakthrough/stability (in career)resulted by own efforts of merit.

By the way, what were you (or your family) pursuing from age 28.5?

RishiRahul

harry

Post by harry » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 am

Last edited by harry on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:00 am

harry wrote:Dear RishiRahul ji,

From age 28.5, I started dong some freelance work through which sometimes i earn good amount but sometimes i get nothing, this is the reason i want some stability in my life. I have good family support. My father is in service and my wife is also in service.

Harry

I guessed that you started something new at age 28.5. Did you plan to start in May, but really started in July/Aug?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

harry

Post by harry » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:06 am

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”