Arvind Kejriwal...... Palmistry analysis (background= numerology analysis)

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Arvind Kejriwal...... Palmistry analysis (background= numerology analysis)

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:10 am

Palm photos got from the internet:=Analysis follows in a day or 2
Attachments
arvind-kejriwal-reuters.jpg
arvind-kejriwal-reuters.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 13069 times
kejriwal palm2.jpg
kejriwal palm2.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 13072 times
kejriwal palm.jpg
kejriwal palm.jpg (31.77 KiB) Viewed 13073 times
kejriwal palm back.jpg
kejriwal palm back.jpg (10.94 KiB) Viewed 13074 times
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Arvind Kejriwal...... Palmistry analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:35 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Palm photos got from the internet:=Analysis follows in a day or 2

An unusual development of the finger of mercury, and spacing between mercury & Sun finger= reveals the tremendous independence of action, coupled by uncommon independence of circumstances, when one cares less of consequences when compared to the usual others.
This increases communication skills along with the power to read a person before that person can read him. Both these skills increase with age/experience.

Innovation derived by spatulate fingertips with flattened heads mixed with practical application.
Squarish palm with long, spatulate display of the palm, when the whole hand is seen together denotes a person who dislikes routine jobs/routine hours of work. They are innovative, creative thinkers who does something about it actually.
But such native need a lot of independence/space to do it in their own independent style; or else they get frustrated like routine is.

Despite the unusual independence of circumstance, the head line is of high I.Q.
The level headed head line strengthens further from around age 44 (around 2012); from this time his strength of purpose is fixed & travels well.

The strong & long heart line reveals that he has a big, but strong heart, there fore much moved by strong emotions; has love for the 'ideal' with some betrayal by trusted associates; none of these harming him, as the heart line travels well in time.

He won the Chief ministership of Delhi, but gave it up in about 49 days between Dec 2013 & Feb 2014; sparking speculation whether his political life is over.

A deeper sight at his fate line reveals that at age 38 ( he won the magsaysay award & resigned from service in 2006) his lines strengthen, confirming possibilities of success in the new chosen direction in life with the good omen of magsaysay award.

Further, the line reveals that at age 46.5 (2015) he gains the desired success & would deal with circumstances with maturity.
In fact, more maturity is gained from this time onwards, bringing life to his communication & reading skills too.

The spurt at around age 46.5 (2015) lasts till around age 50 (2018) with impetus; after which the power slowly fades till 2020 or 2023.

The 2020/2023 is  got from my numerology report:=
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=83791

Such a fate line is found in people attractive to the public/people, who go to their lengths in success.

Health=(1) bronchial ailments are denoted by the size/shape of the finger/finger type and nails.
(2) Muscular stiffness at old age by his face type= need for adequate exercises/cardio.

Despite his health troubles, such life line encircling the vitalis so well, and supported by Line of Vitalis is not expected to reduce his steam at least before 2018 -2020.

An astrology analysis follows soon in the vedic astrology forum, keeping in mind that the birthtime may be inaccurate.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm

connecting vedic predictions on the same topic http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 538#330538

RishiRahhul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

harikrishnan04

Arvind - a product for a 5 yrs...

Post by harikrishnan04 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Arvind's palms indicate what i would call as the "5 year term" (like our Govt has the 5 year plan). It means that his period of limelight is for 5 years, post which he will diminish away due to a stronger associate taking over his cup of tea...
Some of his present success due to past lives good deeds, current life he has had to do a lot of compromise (i beleive in his Govt service).
He will get more international recognitions; and may also become a representative for India in his later life.
I keep my fingers crossed, as I also see a small threat to his life, Om Namah Shivai.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Arvind - a product for a 5 yrs...

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 am

harikrishnan04 wrote:Arvind's palms indicate what i would call as the "5 year term" (like our Govt has the 5 year plan). It means that his period of limelight is for 5 years, post which he will diminish away due to a stronger associate taking over his cup of tea...
Some of his present success due to past lives good deeds, current life he has had to do a lot of compromise (i beleive in his Govt service).
He will get more international recognitions; and may also become a representative for India in his later life.
I keep my fingers crossed, as I also see a small threat to his life, Om Namah Shivai.

Haribkrishnan ji,

Yes the 5 year bit fits into my predictions above too. IE: till 2020; the destiny dims from this time. Looks like health factors ruling.

However I do not see a crash.

Age 46.5 (2015) may have international recognitions as you said; but certainly a  powerful recognition!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

harikrishnan04

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Dear Rishiji,

I am not fit to be called "ji"... you are far too experienced and mature than me;

Warm Regards,

In His Name.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:32 am

harikrishnan04 wrote:Dear Rishiji,

I am not fit to be called "ji"... you are far too experienced and mature than me;

Warm Regards,

In His Name.

Harikrishnan ji,

Everyone is fit for calling ji; whether more mature or immature, older in age or even younger.

There is nearly always things to learn from everyone devoted to occult. :)

I am not acting humble. Its true... and experienced in this lifetime already.

RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 am

Rishiji,

I saw his palm in the net at Yahoo a few days back. A dim Sun Line starting at 45 becomes prominent gradually and hence his ascendancy in public life from that age onwards will make him more and more popular. Whether he wins lots of seats in Lok Sabha or not but he is sure to make everyone sit up and notice his party and his deeds. Since nobody was able to gauge in November last year what AAP will achieve or translate their popularity in Seats even this time it will be difficult for anyone to predict that.

As I said whether he wins or not he will leave an indelible impact on the other parties who are bound to change their views on political life if they want success.

P.K.
Last edited by Pravin Kumar on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

I saw his palm in the net at Yahoo a few days back. A dim Sun Line starting at 45 becomes prominent gradually and hence his ascendancy in public life from that age onwards will make him more and more popular. Whether he wins lots of seats in Lok Sabha or not but he is sure to make everyone sit up and notice his party and his deeds. Since nobody was able to gauge in November last year what AAP will achieve or translate their popularity in Seats even this time it will be difficult for anyone to predict that.

As I said whether he wins or not he will leave an indelible impact on the other parties who are bound to change their views on political life if they won't success.

P.K.
Pravin ji,

Yes, ascendancy to public life is seen.

I got interested in his hand after he became cm of Delhi.
I agree that whether he wins more seats or not he will make an indelible impact in politics....as you said.

If you read the numerological analysis (made after the whole rigmarole was over) more insights will be seen on why this happened.

:)

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

harikrishnan04

Om Namah Shivai...

Post by harikrishnan04 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:08 pm

On 14th March, I had written that i read that there are threats to Arvind's life... Already he has faced slaps and attempted assaults. Ideally he should take Police security atleast now. There is a serious injury lurking out there. May God be with him.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Om Namah Shivai...

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:19 am

harikrishnan04 wrote:On 14th March, I had written that i read that there are threats to Arvind's life... Already he has faced slaps and attempted assaults. Ideally he should take Police security atleast now. There is a serious injury lurking out there. May God be with him.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 173#331173

I wonder...!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:45 am

Rishiji,

Now what is your prediction for the future of Arvind Kejriwal's party in the coming elections of Delhi Vidhan Sabha, Incidentally I met him personally on 4th November as he was going to give a T.V. Interview to Rajdeep Sardesai.
of HeadLines Today.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:Rishiji,

Now what is your prediction for the future of Arvind Kejriwal's party in the coming elections of Delhi Vidhan Sabha, Incidentally I met him personally on 4th November as he was going to give a T.V. Interview to Rajdeep Sardesai.
of HeadLines Today.

P.K.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 863#334863

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:31 pm

RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:10 pm

RishiRahul wrote:connecting vedic predictions on the same topic http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 538#330538

RishiRahhul

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 063#336063
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Palmistry”