Curious about my palms

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

coffeeteer

Curious about my palms

Post by coffeeteer » Wed May 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi! I'm looking to understand what my palms says about me. Anything about anything is appreciated :)

I am a 30 y/o male
I am right handed

Left A

Left B

Left C

Left - Flat

Right A

Right B

Right C

Right - Flat

(hmm... linking image doesn't seem to work)

I've tried attaching the images, but it just gets blown up. So I've left the images as a clickable link. Let me know if I can make things easier.
Last edited by coffeeteer on Fri May 30, 2014 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Thu May 22, 2014 1:03 am

After a closer inspection, I have found a star shape (not the asterisk-type, but the pentagon with 5 triangles at each sides). Do these things actually mean anything?

Left C - With Star? edited with red line

Left C unedited
Last edited by coffeeteer on Thu May 22, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 22, 2014 4:40 pm

coffeeteer wrote:After a closer inspection, I have found a star shape (not the asterisk-type, but the pentagon with 5 triangles at each sides). Do these things actually mean anything?

Left C - With Star?
Can you post another photo without the pen marking of the same palm?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Thu May 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

A similar photo is posted without the red line in the opening post. It's the link called "Left C'.

I've also edited the second post, and added the unedited version.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 25, 2014 3:49 pm

coffeeteer wrote:After a closer inspection, I have found a star shape (not the asterisk-type, but the pentagon with 5 triangles at each sides). Do these things actually mean anything?

Left C unedited

Hello,

It may be like a pentagon. Its actually much criscrossing of lines, showing a hypersensitive worrying nature.
Such people are very receptive to human feelings, and has swaying moods..... and much responsibilty.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 am

RishiRahul wrote:

Left C unedited

Hello,

It may be like a pentagon. Its actually much criscrossing of lines, showing a hypersensitive worrying nature.
Such people are very receptive to human feelings, and has swaying moods..... and much responsibilty.

RishiRahul
Thanks for the insight, RishiRaful!

I indeed have a "hypersensitive worrying nature". Though not excessively. Perhaps more than the average person. I've always wondered why I always seem to pick up on the feelings of others easily, to the point that I become unaware of my own feelings.

I've tried to curb these tendencies of being hypersensitive and worrisome, but have never managed to conquer it.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon May 26, 2014 1:54 pm

You have a Girdle of Venus and hence you are very moody in your affections. Does your thumb bend back at the phalange and if so how much degree. And what degree is your thumb to your Index Finger. Is it less than 90 or 90. To me it looks 70/75 degree only but the thumb can be stretched back.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Mon May 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:You have a Girdle of Venus and hence you are very moody in your affections. Does your thumb bend back at the phalange and if so how much degree. And what degree is your thumb to your Index Finger. Is it less than 90 or 90. To me it looks 70/75 degree only but the thumb can be stretched back.

P.K.
Hi Pravin Kumar! Thanks for the information. I am somewhat a moody person (I wish I weren't). I believe my thumb stretches back at least 90 degrees. I have taken new shots of my left and right hand flat on a surface and stretching thumb as far as I can.

Left - Flat
Right - Flat

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 26, 2014 6:08 pm

coffeeteer wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Left C unedited

Hello,

RishiRahul

I indeed have a "hypersensitive worrying nature". Though not excessively. Perhaps more than the average person. I've always wondered why I always seem to pick up on the feelings of others easily, to the point that I become unaware of my own feelings.

I've tried to curb these tendencies of being hypersensitive and worrisome, but have never managed to conquer it.
Thank you,

Reminds me of generally level headed clear, but fickle due to emotional mood sways; emotionally charged.

Age 28 may have given changes in parental environment.
I wonder if your parents depend on you a lot or have much expectations from you= the responsibilty thing you didnt mention.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Tue May 27, 2014 2:57 am

RishiRahul wrote:
coffeeteer wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Left C unedited

Hello,

RishiRahul

Thank you,

Reminds me of generally level headed clear, but fickle due to emotional mood sways; emotionally charged.

I wonder if your parents depend on you a lot or have much expectations from you= the responsibilty thing you didnt mention.

RishiRahul

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by parental environment?

Both my parents aren't very dependent on me. However right before hitting age 28, I was made "Plant Manager" in one of my dad's exporting facility branch. This could be the responsibility you mention.

On a related note, I have tendencies to take responsibilities unto myself, where there shouldn't be any. This can be see when I am with people; I tend to take responsibility for how they feel, more specifically to make them feel positive (equal), and try to avoid anything negative. This is even more obvious when the person have a weaker character.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 27, 2014 4:41 pm

coffeeteer wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
coffeeteer wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Left C unedited

Hello,

RishiRahul

Thank you,

RishiRahul

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by parental environment?

Both my parents aren't very dependent on me. However right before hitting age 28, I was made "Plant Manager" in one of my dad's exporting facility branch. This could be the responsibility you mention.

On a related note, I have tendencies to take responsibilities unto myself, where there shouldn't be any. This can be see when I am with people; I tend to take responsibility for how they feel, more specifically to make them feel positive (equal), and try to avoid anything negative. This is even more obvious when the person have a weaker character.

Hi,

Your parents certainly expect a lot from you. Of course being a plant manager was an added responsibility.
Yes, such people are helpful, who enjoy taking responsibilities, so long it does not curb personal independence, and creativity.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 am

Thanks RishiRahul!

Also, is it possible to determine what a person's talents are or what he/she CAN excel in based on looking at their palms? If possible, I'd really appreciate if you can give my palm a shot. :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 29, 2014 2:08 am

You are more attached to your mother than your father. What is your gender and age?

I give only short answers for to read the full palm it takes considerable time. You should have no problems in earning lots of money, at least you are a very hard worker. How much angle is your upper phalange of your thumb to the whole thumb?

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

coffeeteer

Post by coffeeteer » Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:You are more attached to your mother than your father. What is your gender and age?

I give only short answers for to read the full palm it takes considerable time. You should have no problems in earning lots of money, at least you are a very hard worker. How much angle is your upper phalange of your thumb to the whole thumb?

P.K.
Thanks PK! Short as they are, I really appreciate them.

I'm 30 y/o male. I do show much more concern for my mother, which would indicate that I am more attached to her than my dad.

From the following pictures, it looks like that that both my left and right upper phalange of my thumb extends past 90 degrees. Though my left extends farther than my right.

Left - Flat
Right - Flat

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 29, 2014 8:00 am

I forgot to ask you whether you are right handed or left handed. Anyway your thumb bends back about 90 degrees so a person of independent nature and you have a low set thumb so you must be a hard worker. Your Life and Head Line are good. Even Fate line is good but the heart line is not as good as the other lines. On top of this your thumb bends back almost 30 degrees so you cannot resist temptations as you are Sensual too.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”