What do you experience?

Similar to the material in the Mediumship - Questions and Answers forum, but at a more advanced level.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luckyamy1111

What do you experience?

Post by luckyamy1111 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:47 pm

What do you experience/feel when you connect to Spirit?

Also, what do you visualize in order to make the connection happen? What's your process?

I'd love to hear what others have to say!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Hello again Amy,

This is a fascinating subject, so thank you for putting it up for discussion. This must rate as one of the most frequently asked questions on a forum such as this one, but that does not make your questions any less interesting.

It might help you to get a response sooner rather than later, if you first described your own personal experiences in attempting to communicate with Spirit.

What do YOU visualize in order to make the connection happen?

What's YOUR process?

Clearly individual experiences with spirit communication vary widely between one medium and another, and one big problem in determining whether the apparent communication is genuine is that experiences which are normal for one person are definitely not normal for the next medium.

In other words, only by comparing your experiences when you are communicating and not communicating with Spirit could you ever hope to establish what are the signs of it being genuine for you.

I would also be curious to hear what other developing mediums might have to say about this, but please do not allow their experiences and your lack of those same experiences to convince you that everything which are feeling means that you are NOT communicating with Spirit.

For example, not every medium actually visualizes something to begin the process. That assumes that psychic seeing (clairvoyance) is the dominant psychic ability with all mediums, which is simply not true.

A mainly clairaudient (psychic hearing) medium might imagine a particular sound, while a mainly clairsentient (psychic feeling) medium could imagine the feeling of their guide standing behind them, with him or her resting their hands on your shoulders.

Are you including those other types of experiences in your survey, or is it ONLY confined to you wanting to hear from those mediums who are particular gifted in clairvoyance?

Regards,

EoT  :)

Bree 54

I am such a baby at this, & slammed the door close once

Post by Bree 54 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:09 pm

First I would like to say hello, & Thanks for letting me be a part of this adventure.

I don't get much info, nor am I very aware of the coming of info.  All of the sudden it is just there.  There are strong feels that are just a knowing about what I am capable of.  It was there when I was a child & started to use more when I was a teen.  

The biggest indication of the extent of this ability is the fact that if I read or see something on TV that peeks my interest the door open wide.  Once some one was talking in my head (didn't recognize the voice, but I was told a friend would lose a relative.  I was in shock, mentally asked who as I knew she had great depth to her love & the only relatives I knew of were her two daughters, no answer was returned.  Two weeks later my friend's brother died, I was angry, angry that I knew, angry that somehow I cheated by knowing something before anyone else.  I private I screamed for them (I felt like there were many on the other side) to never tell me anything like that again. What good was the info it didn't help anyone & I found this very disturbing.  That door remained closed for a long time, only now an I feeling that somehow it is open & maybe stronger than before or I am inside father than I had been in the past.

I have been to the other side frequently, gone through that tunnel to see my place (that I created) in heaven.  Now something looms & all I see is the dark with no clue what it is.  Psychi's have been telling me that I need one in order not to miss something as I can be kind of dense in this & must be hit with a sedge hammer in order to get my attention.  I would love to develop this ability but encountering fear as a child has made this difficult.

So there it is, it just comes down to, "I have no idea what I am doing, but I know that during this many journeys of life in one of them or maybe more at one time I did know.

Bree~

Have a beautiful life!
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Bree,

I am both encouraged and inspired by the sheer courage and honesty with which you have revealed something which is clearly so deeply personal to you, on our forums. I feel that you have given our members a gift of immeasurable value by sharing your psychic and mediumistic experiences with us in a way which brings it home  to us how precious are these gifts which are freely given to us to help and heal other people, as well as ourselves. We should be thanking you for your  kindness in making this positive contribution to this discussion, instead of it being the other way around.
I don't get much info, nor am I very aware of the coming of info.  All of the sudden it is just there.
This is not some sort of competition to see who can get the most information. The information is only given to us in relatively small packets at one time, instead of the whole cupboard all at once. Information is only usually given to us when needed and is highly dependent on our ability at the time to digest and apply that information to our daily lives. Intuition is knowing something when there does not appear to be any logical reason why we know it. The information is coming through us from some external source, instead of from us.
There are strong feels that are just a knowing about what I am capable of.
You are talking here about either your main spirit guide/doorkeeper/guardian angel OR your Higher Self OR both of them. It is your Higher Self (a small part of God which exists within each of us) which created and is temporarily using the personality called Bree and the physical body which Bree is currently inhabiting to learn a series of valuable lessons customised for her optimum growth and development, both as a spiritual and human being (for that is what we all are - spiritual beings having a temporary physical human experience). Since your Higher Self (HS) created this personality called Bree, who would know any better than HS and in turn your spirit guide, what you are potentially capable of doing?
The biggest indication of the extent of this ability is the fact that if I read or see something on TV that peeks my interest the door open wide.
Our spiritual abilities and the information are channeled through our subconscious/unconscious mind. When we are fully awake and actively moving round and interacting with the world and other people, we are mainly dealing with our conscious, logical minds. Because the signals coming through our unconscious mind are so weak and subtle compared to the much greater signal strength of our physical senses, they can easily get overlooked among our daily routines. You only become aware of your inner voices at certain times. Usually this is when the information coming through is especially urgent or it could POTENTIALLY be a  matter a life or death. Your own or someone else's. When you read or see something on the TV  which interests or distracts you enough, you enter into an altered state of consciousness which is similar to lightly relaxed or daydreaming. Such an altered state of consciousness either opens the door to our inner guidance, or alternately opens it a little more than it was before.
Two weeks later my friend's brother died, I was angry, angry that I knew, angry that somehow I cheated by knowing something before anyone else.  I private I screamed for them (I felt like there were many on the other side) to never tell me anything like that again. What good was the info it didn't help anyone & I found this very disturbing.
Please stop being so hard upon yourself. You were a child or still very young when this happened. The gift of psychic prophecy (being able to predict the future) like any other psychic/spiritual gift carries with it a huge load of responsibility to use it to bring about good or to heal. Such a huge burden of responsibility would be too much for your younger shoulders to have to carry at the time. Your friend's brother was destined to die when he did. Nothing you did or did not do caused it to happen. If you had been an adult even though you could not have stopped it from happening, you could have used this precognition to bring comfort and healing to your friend and their entire family who were missing their family member. But who is likely to listen to what a child thinks or believes about destiny? How did your friend's brother die? Honestly if you had told these adults that you predicted that the brother was going to die soon, they would probably have got terribly angry and upset, and my have taken you to see a psychiatrist. In a manner you have taken what might have been their anger and upsetness (?) on yourself, as being your own. You are carrying their pain around for them. That is the sign of a healer. Not all healers are mediums, but all mediums are both teachers and healers.
That door remained closed for a long time, only now an I feeling that somehow it is open & maybe stronger than before or I am inside father than I had been in the past.
Yes you have come a long way, but your fear of the unknown (represented by the darkness) is holding you back. The something which looms is neither evil or anything to be frightened of. It is only the darkness which makes it seem menacing. Eventually a friendly face will appear out of that darkness, just before the darkness itself disappears forever. The darkness is not there to hurt you, but rather to protect you from information overload. It will be slowly and safely revealed to you in small packets, one at a time, to prevent it from blowing your mind with surprise and positive delight. Sound familiar?
I am such a baby at this
You are only now relearning what you have already learned first hand during numerous past life experiences. But it all seems new to you because of the protective memory loss which mercifully occurs between successive incarnations. If you could in this lifetime remember all of your past life experiences (good and bad), it would blow your mind and stop you from functioning at all in this one. But at certain times it is necessary to selectively reactivate those old memory imprints, and this must be done with great sensitivity to whatever else is happening in your life at that moment in time. The darkness is part of that sensitivity. To gradually reveal this past life information one bit at a time is much safer than to do it all at once.
I can be kind of dense
You are NOT dense, but you are being deliberately eased into this in a way which  Spirit hopes will cause minimal emotional and psychic disturbance or shock to your personality. Your spirit guide and HS are working closely and cooperatively together, knowing better than yourself what and how much you are capable of handling in one session.
I would love to develop this ability but encountering fear as a child has made this difficult.
Presumably this is one of the main reasons why they steered you in our direction. We are here to help you to develop your abilities, but only after the fear which you encountered as a child is brought more under your control to a more manageable level, will this divine experiment which is called your life ultimately bear some lasting fruit.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  Image
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bree 54

Wow!! Was I surprized

Post by Bree 54 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Dear EoT,

I don't know what to say, boy did you enlighten me. Your conversation gave me so much food for thought, but the impression that I have so much in the way of abilities.  I know you & know you to be right on, but wow, it's overwhelming all those facets in place.  I recently did a Tarot reading for myself and one card stated that I will be so surprised as to the kind of person I am about to become.  I had no clue as to what that meant, but healing is something I have tried & I know for sure that I can take the pain away for animal as their doors are always open to help, oh but to heal (if that is their will) would bring my heaven into reality.

But never mind about me, how do I thank you for opening my eyes and offering your great wisdom to me.

Thank you!

Many, many Blessing come your way,

Bree~
WhoKnew

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Could we please try a simple healing experiment - open to ALL members

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Bree,

Thanking you with appreciation but also humility for the kind compliment which you have just paid me, but it is NOT my wisdom (great or otherwise) which I am offering you here, or on any of the other forums. Instead it is your own inner wisdom which I am simply making you more re-aware of. The important point is that this knowledge of spiritual and healing matters was already within you before you visited us, and has accumulated over what may be hundreds of earlier incarnations of your HS in a physical form. Also I must repeat that I believe that I am channeling this Cosmic wisdom on your behalf, but are NOT its source. I cannot therefore claim ownership of or accept credit for something which is freely available and belongs to every living creature (human or otherwise).
I had no clue as to what that meant, but healing is something I have tried & I know for sure that I can take the pain away for animal as their doors are always open to help, oh but to heal (if that is their will) would bring my heaven into reality.
I am hardly surprised but I am delighted to hear that you have already enjoyed some success with your healing experiments, and animals do make excellent subjects for healers starting out on their healing career. Indeed some healers confine their healing exclusively to animals for the very reason which you have explained which is that they are on average more open to the healing energies, and seem to recognise better than humans that they are being helped.

Could you please do me a favour and try the following little experiment, then provide me with some feedback under this thread? It is the method which I used when running my own home healing circle many moons ago, in order to make potential healers aware of the relative strength of their developing abilities.
Hold your arms straight out in front of you 30 cm apart (the length of a standard ruler) with your palms facing each other. Lightly (not tightly) close your eyes, although this is not necessary, then slowly bring your palms together until they are almost but not quite touching each other. Do several cycles of slowly increasing the distance to 30 cm, then decreasing it back to almost zero. The important thing here is to go slowly but smoothly, and not force yourself to feel something only to please me. If you do feel nothing at the first attempt, this does not mean that you will not on subsequent attempts, or that you have no healing abilities at all.
1. Describe to me in your own words what you feel and/or visualize is happening in the space between your palms at all distances of separation.

2. Describe to me any feelings which you have in your palms or your arms or up or down your spinal column, throughout the entire experiment.

3. Do whatever feelings you get grow stronger as the number of cycles increases, and do they seem to reach a limit, beyond which repeated cycles do not have any noticeable effect?

Either you or any other member can try this for several days, then report their results to me under this thread. I will not say any more about what you may feel or visualize, as we are all unique and I do not want you to have any preconceived or forced ideas about what you may experience. This is not some sort of competition, and whatever you feel or visualize (if anything) is right for you. The reliability of this method in being able to predict your future success as a healer, is nowhere near to the 100% level.

I will monitor this thread over the next few weeks (allowing for the annual Xmas New Year slowdown) for your results. For your convenience I will temporarily pin this discussion thread to the top of the forum listing, to make it easier for you to find.

Enjoy!

EoT  Image

PS: Of course this thread was originally Amy's, and any results from the healing experiment are therefore in addition to your personal accounts of mediumship. Amy please let me know through a PM if you want this part of the thread split off and moved to the psychic forum, or if you are OK with me leaving it here. No offence to you was ever intended by my actions.

Bree 54

In reply to your request

Post by Bree 54 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:46 am

I have been pushed to find a Psychic for what reason I don't know, but I guess the answer has come.

You asked me for reason of the death of the man for whom his sister was my friend. The man was stung by a bee and had an alergic reaction to the sting and died.  Yes, just one Bee.  So sad.

1.  Yes, my palms get actived, just the thought of doing it and they will activate.  I have been doing that as a game for a long time. But most of this I did when I was younger. People have felt a warmth from them but they don't get hot if that is what you are looking for.  When I do it your way it feels like electricity.

2. Arms do not have any of this feeling, just the hands.

3. Once they get going the energy is pretty level, no increase nor decrease.  To get more I would have to tap into God.

When I had the door open I use to do a lot of things, even the Angels will come to help me, but there was no work for me to do.  So I went on with my life and took care of the things I needed to.

Here are some things I did as a young person in relation to your three steps.

1.   I use to play with the feeling& thought it can start the engine.  My way was only slightly different.  Rotate the hands at a slow pace, visually see the energy slow pour out from your palms to form a ball.  This sounds funny but, most of the time my balls remained the same size, I didn't quite know what to do with the bigger ones, so that died out.

2.  Energy like that is in my hands if outgoing, incoming  energy goes up my arms.  Once I felt my whole body get, overloaded (I was pretty young) holding my sister's teddy bear because they were late getting home and had to drive by the lake,....I ended up throwing the teddy bear to the ground as I couldn't stand the vibration of it,  then heard the car door close in the driveway, felt a little shocked & frazzled.  I figured I search out my sister's energy then  see exactly where everyone was (Mom, Dad, Sister). Surprise. Similar but lower heavier vibration than electricity.

I am so flattered by what you had to say about me, but I couldn't save my mother from cancer, nor my pets when they passed.  My mother's dog to had cancer and I use to relieve some of her pain but could not save her.  I can just do little things, but you will find this interesting, I got such a thrill out of it and then wanted to help others pass over.  When we took my mother's dog in to be put down (Mom waited to long & the poor thing was in a lot of pain) her doctor did everything the same as they all do, get the shot, prepare the dog. I would not take my hands off my mother's dog as she was on the table, once up I put one hand on her heart and the other went to the throat. I didn't even think about this I just wanted to make sure I knew when her heart stopped, I thought.  Just after the heart stopped I felt a fast drain of energy, I didn't have any idea what was going on, I couldn't hold up my torso, then it started to come back and I could lift my torso and once I regained my position I turned my head to look and see where this noise had started to come from...it sounded like a jet. Then I could see this white stuff come from the direction of her mouth and slowly it formed the outline of her body without the head. No one said a word, I thought it was the most beautiful gift to my mother that her dog gave her. See my mother lost her mother when she was 10 & my mother didn't believe there was life after death, she wouldn't believe me. The vet could not stop staring at me like I was the one that did it.  One of the easiest things for me is to see animals after they pass over and they are free of the body, with the tumer between the dogs lungs she could never run fast or long, well when she got to the other side she ran for two weeks and I never saw her again. It is so easy to see with animals, when my mother's time was there she had so much fear it was hard for her and I could see all she was doing was fighting the darkness and her fear was immense, then someone came to her and she left when I suggested to my sister that I would make dinner for us.  I never saw her but she did come the next day and gave me a generous portion of her love.

You and I both know that many, many people can do all these things and they all have many gifts that they aquired from their many lives but their doors are closed, me I think I forgot to close the door before I left.

Bree~
WhoKnew

Return to “Mediumship Understanding and Development”