Esau numerology

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Qayin

Esau numerology

Post by Qayin » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:49 am

I did a number look up for Esau and his name number could be a ether 1 or 4 the thing with Esau he sold his birthright I think that was selfish maybe that makes him a number 1 name number what you guys and gals think

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:30 am

what you guys and gals think
Are you asking the other members with an interest in numerology whether Esau selling his birthright automatically makes him a number 1 (which has something to do with numerology)?

Or are you instead asking the guys and gals whether by selling his birthright they think that Esau was being selfish (which has little if anything to do with numerology)?

Or do you want both questions answered at the same time?

Please therefore explain your question(s) more clearly.
When asking questions, please word your question carefully, think about the content and take responsibility for the question.
EoT  :)

PS: Please immediately check your private messaging inbox for an important message from me about exactly this problem (if you have not done so already). Take notice of what I have said to you in my message, and act accordingly. I do not enjoy having to repeat myself in almost every posting that you make. I want you to keep posting to these forums, and I want you to be taken notice of for the right reasons.

bablibinjola
Location: Bhrigu Darbar Jyotish (Kendra)Karyalaya F1, Dhaka Nagar, Sirsi Road-302021, Jaipur, Rajasthan,India

Post by bablibinjola » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:18 am

Hello, I am an astrologer and have just completed my studies. Indian astrology is my main zone. Can you please explain Esau in detail.

Qayin

Re: Reply

Post by Qayin » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:36 pm

bablibinjola wrote:Hello, I am an astrologer and have just completed my studies. Indian astrology is my main zone. Can you please explain Esau in detail.
esau was a bibcal person sold his birthright that his people become slaves, under isreal I caulted and his name number is ether might be 1or 4

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Are you asking the other members with an interest in numerology whether Esau selling his birthright automatically makes him a number 1 (which has something to do with numerology)?

Or are you instead asking the guys and gals whether by selling his birthright they think that Esau was being selfish (which has little if anything to do with numerology)?

When asking questions, please word your question carefully, think about the content and take responsibility for the question.

PS: Please immediately check your private messaging inbox for an important message from me about exactly this problem (if you have not done so already). Take notice of what I have said to you in my message, and act accordingly. I do not enjoy having to repeat myself in almost every posting that you make. I want you to keep posting to these forums, and I want you to be taken notice of for the right reasons.
Zero must be the most mystical number! By itself nothing, before a number unable to change what follows, but tremendously potentiates when stands behind a number!

Sorry EoT, I must have shaken my head too vigorously! :smt009  Now my eyes are rolling crazily   :smt101

:smt010
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
eye_of_tiger wrote:

Zero must be the most mystical number! By itself nothing, before a number unable to change what follows, but tremendously potentiates when stands behind a number!

Sorry EoT, I must have shaken my head too vigorously! :smt009  Now my eyes are rolling crazily   :smt101

:smt010

Absolutely!

And it does potentiate when it stands behind a number, increasing the normal effort required by that number; and is potentially very spiritual.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: ...

Absolutely!

And it does potentiate when it stands behind a number, increasing the normal effort required by that number; and is potentially very spiritual.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
But - seriously speaking - numbers like the planets or the omens (nimittas) do not actually make any effort, it is we humans and our minds that must? Those that give meaning to these indicators and even conventions (numbering systems for instance) and benefit or not from those. Hence we have different systems and conventions in astrology and numerology and so on with different meanings, associations and significances ascribed by different followers! ;-)

Same thing probably true for religions which are after all social conventions of sorts accepted by and varying from one cohort to another?

So some may call 9 divine and spiritual, another may call 1 as spiritual (unity), still another may call 3 (trinity) of being ultimate spiritual, still others may justify zero as spiritual?

As long as "labels" are there, the monkey-mind will latch on and search for or even create/justify the preferred meaning to a number, or line or planet or sign etc, depending on the framework. Hence the only absolute constant will, it seems, be the diversity of opinions, minds and in a sense *tribes*!

:smt004
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Yup.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:24 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Yup.

Rishi
Whatever the spirit focuses on one-mindedly, mindfully -- comes alive with spirit and shows its spiritual side.

So spiritual astrology vs astrology
spiritual mysticism vs ...
you get the idea...! ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi
Whatever the spirit focuses on one-mindedly, mindfully -- comes alive with spirit and shows its spiritual side.

you get the idea...! ;-)

Every number has its spiritual side, materialistic side etc etc.... Just like the medicines in the Homoeopathic Materia Medica.   :)

Right!

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:37 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

you get the idea...! ;-)

Every number has its spiritual side, materialistic side etc etc.... Just like the medicines in the Homoeopathic Materia Medica.   :)

Right!

Rishi
if you are happy (with the analogy), I am happy for you! :smt020
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:37 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Rishi

you get the idea...! ;-)

Right!

Rishi
if you are happy (with the analogy), I am happy for you! :smt020

Dada,

Maybe I did not understand what you meant to say.

Pls explain again ?

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:57 pm

Oh the same old same old, Rishi!

Perceptions define our reality!
Symbols have only as much power as we humans vest them with.
For the most part, reality as perceived (by the *tribe*!) remains the truth.

Of course there are misfires and misperceptions as well as the 'orange moon' adventure was meant to remind us of.

:smt015
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Oh the same old same old, Rishi!

Perceptions define our reality!
Symbols have only as much power as we humans vest them with.
For the most part, reality as perceived (by the *tribe*!) remains the truth.

Of course there are misfires and misperceptions as well as the 'orange moon' adventure was meant to remind us of.

:smt015
Thats very true.

Wonder which colour orange moon is fond of numerologically :smt003

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 pm

RishiRahul wrote: ...
Wonder which colour orange moon is fond of numerologically :smt003

Rishi
Why, infinity, of course!
The Kind Mother makes infinitely amusing pretzels!!
Attachments
OM.jpg
OM.jpg (7.79 KiB) Viewed 6709 times
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Numerology”