Career and life path confusion

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rahulsharma

Career and life path confusion

Post by rahulsharma » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Hello Sir, i am new to this forum, i request rishi rahulji to please look into my chart, i am impress  by your knowledge and wisdom of vedic jyotish.
I am confused of my life purpose and career! Please give suggestion about my career and life path. Do my confusion will end atleast in 28th year of my life or not?
DOB: 15 july 1987
Time: 21:05
Place: Narwana(Haryana)
I am hoping you response. Sir, Thanks in advance.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Career and life path confusion

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 am

rahulsharma wrote:Hello Sir, i am new to this forum, i request rishi rahulji to please look into my chart, i am impress  by your knowledge and wisdom of vedic jyotish.
I am confused of my life purpose and career! Please give suggestion about my career and life path. Do my confusion will end atleast in 28th year of my life or not?

Hello,

1) Did mid 2008 to mid 2009 put you onto a much required environment involving a change of place?
If it did, were you on your own or away from your parents? Was this change good for you. If so; Why?

2) Did July 2011 onwards give you some direction in life in terms of the career or the material?
What was it?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rahulsharma

Post by rahulsharma » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:58 pm

RishiRahul ji I am grateful that you response to and accept my request.

Sir you exactly hit the spot. Your both questions are belonging to real incidents of my life.

I tell you, I was away from me hometown July 2007 to March 2010. I was doing bca from ambala cantt.
In period of mid 2008 to mid 2009 I was in 2nd year of college, that year I was changed my room 5 times. Shifting one place to another, if something annoyed me I just changed the place. In 1st year I also changed 3 times but 3rd year I stayed at one place and go to Chandigarh for coaching in weekdays from Sep 2009 to Feb 2010.
2nd year was much good comparison to previous and next year. Really new, unique, thoughtful and larger than life (for me) experiences were there. There is lot to mention as I meet a teacher who admire and try to guide me which I starved for (never found another teacher), friendship and closeness with a girl (for short period) which I needed after break heart, friendship with took young tenants we had common kitchen (have no such closeness to classmates) good time with them, participate in college quiz contest and second positioner with team, read books, started using internet for learning new things and it helps me really a lot, etc. I think bad was also happens as part of my daily life routine or I welcome bad as my inherent nature at that time. Surprisingly nature supported me in the end or took cared about me, I think. I was open to new at that time, after 2003-04. I was emotionally stuck from 2003 to 2007. I also went through some horrible and scary nights, over two times in that year. One night at 3 am I went to terrace I try to meditate on my behalf and cry and pray god to make me on spiritual path. There is lot more to say about each single incident.

In July 2011 I took admission in ma psychology course, this was my own decision, I changed my educational and career path. I took psychology course to understand myself. In between 2010 to 2011 I was started learning Vedic astrology through books, reason is same as psychology. But my efforts was never been consistent with any activity I had started. Learning astrology on my own would went side by side with psychology.
Sir I also want to mention that teenage to youth I day dream to become movie director and writer. I was very imaginative person, I was day dreamed a lot. I had been in no any addiction other than masturbation. I was shy, sensitive and innocent by nature but I had negative mind I supposed. I had very dualistic nature.  
As always nothing is consistent in my life, I am changing again but this time for good definitely. I am hoping your wisdom will help me to search my true life path and career through which I have to live.

Thank you RishiRahul ji for accepting my request.

Thank you once again,
Good bye Sir.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:11 am

RishiRahul wrote:
rahulsharma wrote:Hello Sir, i am new to this forum, i request rishi rahulji to please look into my chart, i am impress  by your knowledge and wisdom of vedic jyotish.

Hello,

1) Did mid 2008 to mid 2009 put you onto a much required environment involving a change of place?
If it did, were you on your own or away from your parents? Was this change good for you. If so; Why?

2) Did July 2011 onwards give you some direction in life in terms of the career or the material?
What was it?

RishiRahul
rahulsharma wrote:RishiRahul ji I am grateful that you response to and accept my request.

Sir you exactly hit the spot. Your both questions are belonging to real incidents of my life.

I tell you, I was away from me hometown July 2007 to March 2010. I was doing bca from ambala cantt.
In period of mid 2008 to mid 2009 I was in 2nd year of college, that year I was changed my room 5 times. Shifting one place to another, if something annoyed me I just changed the place. In 1st year I also changed 3 times but 3rd year I stayed at one place and go to Chandigarh for coaching in weekdays from Sep 2009 to Feb 2010.
2nd year was much good comparison to previous and next year. Really new, unique, thoughtful and larger than life (for me) experiences were there. There is lot to mention as I meet a teacher who admire and try to guide me which I starved for (never found another teacher), friendship and closeness with a girl (for short period) which I needed after break heart, friendship with took young tenants we had common kitchen (have no such closeness to classmates) good time with them, participate in college quiz contest and second positioner with team, read books, started using internet for learning new things and it helps me really a lot, etc. I think bad was also happens as part of my daily life routine or I welcome bad as my inherent nature at that time. Surprisingly nature supported me in the end or took cared about me, I think. I was open to new at that time, after 2003-04. I was emotionally stuck from 2003 to 2007. I also went through some horrible and scary nights, over two times in that year. One night at 3 am I went to terrace I try to meditate on my behalf and cry and pray god to make me on spiritual path. There is lot more to say about each single incident.

In July 2011 I took admission in ma psychology course, this was my own decision, I changed my educational and career path. I took psychology course to understand myself. In between 2010 to 2011 I was started learning Vedic astrology through books, reason is same as psychology. But my efforts was never been consistent with any activity I had started. Learning astrology on my own would went side by side with psychology.
Sir I also want to mention that teenage to youth I day dream to become movie director and writer. I was very imaginative person, I was day dreamed a lot. I had been in no any addiction other than masturbation. I was shy, sensitive and innocent by nature but I had negative mind I supposed. I had very dualistic nature.  
As always nothing is consistent in my life, I am changing again but this time for good definitely. I am hoping your wisdom will help me to search my true life path and career through which I have to live.

Thank you once again,
Good bye Sir.

Hello,

So the start of mercury dasa did open your horizons to life and career, when you also met your teacher etc and you began viewing life better; also following exposure through change of place.

This mercury dasa will give a variety of changes, incidents, for which you should not be confused/scattered, but keep focus on career which require consistent hard efforts.

Your wanting to be a movie director etc are nice ambitions, but you will have to learn to realise your goals through hard work only, a this is your destiny, and not general advise. Unfortunately a high life is not supported before the mid forties.

Presently, your life lesson is to be responsible through hard work and also keep your mind under control till 2017' for better/stronger rewards in the very year.

This is a limited prediction advise; Limited doesn't mean incorrect.

Good luck,

RishiRahul

rahulsharma

Post by rahulsharma » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 am

Thank you very much RishiRahul ji, you were right about me and my life so far.

I believe you would right about my future too, because I myself had come to realized, in 2015, that my fortune don’t support me to fulfill my adolescent desire. Now the time I am struggling with my old habits and behavioral patterns. I realize their inappropriateness in my life, so I am not fighting with my destiny to fulfill my dreams. Rather I want to cooperate with my destiny.

Sir, you said my present life lesson is to be responsible through work hard. It means I could not rely upon my good fortune, which I guess never had. Anyway this my lesson to learn consistent hard work, which I were never done before.

RishiRahul ji I am grateful to you that you manage some time for seeing my chart. I request you again to tell me what profession is best suited to me, I want a job of lecturer in college. According to chart is this will be my career or I shift to another one?

Sir, my attamakarak sun is vargottama in 10th house and 5th, 10th and 3rd, 12th house lords, shukra and guru respectively, of D-1 chart is in parivartana in D-9 and budh is bhav vargottama in 6th. Can you please tell something about what they signify or what there mean?

I hope you would manage some more time to tell some secrets of my navansh chart.

Thank you for helping me out and provide your valuable astrological advice.

Thank you once again

Sincerely

Rahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:45 am

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Hello,

What was it?

RishiRahul
rahulsharma wrote:RishiRahul ji I am grateful that you response to and accept my request.

Thank you once again,
Good bye Sir.

Hello,

So the start of mercury dasa did open your horizons to life and career, when you also met your teacher etc and you began viewing life better; also following exposure through change of place.

This mercury dasa will give a variety of changes, incidents, for which you should not be confused/scattered, but keep focus on career which require consistent hard efforts.

Your wanting to be a movie director etc are nice ambitions, but you will have to learn to realise your goals through hard work only, a this is your destiny, and not general advise. Unfortunately a high life is not supported before the mid forties.

Presently, your life lesson is to be responsible through hard work and also keep your mind under control till 2017' for better/stronger rewards in the very year.

This is a limited prediction advise; Limited doesn't mean incorrect.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
rahulsharma wrote:Thank you very much RishiRahul ji, you were right about me and my life so far.

I believe you would right about my future too, because I myself had come to realized, in 2015, that my fortune don’t support me to fulfill my adolescent desire. Now the time I am struggling with my old habits and behavioral patterns. I realize their inappropriateness in my life, so I am not fighting with my destiny to fulfill my dreams. Rather I want to cooperate with my destiny.

Sir, you said my present life lesson is to be responsible through work hard. It means I could not rely upon my good fortune, which I guess never had. Anyway this my lesson to learn consistent hard work, which I were never done before.

RishiRahul ji I am grateful to you that you manage some time for seeing my chart. I request you again to tell me what profession is best suited to me, I want a job of lecturer in college. According to chart is this will be my career or I shift to another one?

Sir, my attamakarak sun is vargottama in 10th house and 5th, 10th and 3rd, 12th house lords, shukra and guru respectively, of D-1 chart is in parivartana in D-9 and budh is bhav vargottama in 6th. Can you please tell something about what they signify or what there mean?

I hope you would manage some more time to tell some secrets of my navansh chart.

Thank you for helping me out and provide your valuable astrological advice.

Thank you once again

Sincerely

Rahul

The system of predictions I follow uses same methods for predicting the past & predicting the future. So be assured that it will match as correct.

Good luck again,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

rahulsharma

Post by rahulsharma » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you RishiRahul ji, I believe in your wisdom and expertise of astrology. I will work upon your advice.

Thank you once again

Sincerely

Rahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”