Lost items (wallet)

For Psychic discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Will my wallet be returned?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

mbl9

Lost items (wallet)

Post by mbl9 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:02 am

I was out with a friend at a bar and managed to get home without my wallet.  I was definitely overindulgent with my drinking.  I can narrow it down to 2 places where I could have lost it- in a lyft ride home, or before that, at the last bar we went to I know I had it.  It is a black wallet with purple satin lining.  While the credit cards and IDs can be replaced, there was a green glass stone in the bottom that symbolized a lot of self-confidence for me and right now in my life I really am lacking in that department.  It was also stuffed with receipts and business cards I hadn't sorted through and would really like the opportunity to do so.  I'm so stressed out, I've called around and filed a police report.  Enough identifying information was inside that a Good Samaritan who wanted to return the wallet could find me- but I have a horrible hunch that the person who has it just took out the cash (I could care less) and ditched all the parts that really mattered to me!  Who has my wallet now and will it ever be returned?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 pm

I could not vote as you left out "undecided" or "I really do not know if the wallet will ever be returned to its owner", as one of your options. And I do not like your chances of getting anything better than a wild guess from the other members, as to whether you will ever get it back, with or without the money.

Psychic impressions are usually not so strong that they can give you anything resembling a guarantee that you either will or will not get your item back. By themselves they are often of little use in tracking it down. However combined with logic and retracing your steps since losing the wallet, at least it does give you a better chance of a successful recovery.

When I asked the tarot cards your question "Will this person recover their wallet within the next six months?" (as my readings are only thought to cover that period), the first card which I drew was the eight of Cups.

Any member of the Cups suit is generally interpreted to represent our relationships (including friendships), but I think that we can safely ignore this with finding your wallet, unless perhaps the wallet was given to you as a gift by a special lady whom you feel great affection for. :smt002

The Eight of Cups has been interpreted (on my favourite Australian Tarot website) to mean that the person whose reading it is has been recently overindulging in alcoholic beverages, and that he or she badly needs to sober up and quickly lose the habit or the consequences over the longer term could potentially be considerably more serious than only losing a wallet. It could mean you losing any present and future relationships as well

Some readers even refer to it as the "morning after card". It carries with it a sense of regret and guilt for once more giving in to the demon drink, and possibly losing the wallet was a wake up call to you about the urgent need to moderate your drinking habits for the sake of your health and relationships, before it is too late to do so.

I am hoping that you will eventually get your wallet back, although the walking away sad figure on the face of this card is making me feel that if you do get it back, it is unlikely to happen within the next half year.

Not impossible, but less than more likely.

I am trying to be optimistic in believing that you will not be forced to give this wallet up permanently, as a constant reminder to you of the increasing dangers of continuing to jeopardize/waste your good health on booze.

Sorry if I am being more than a little harsh with you, or if I am sounding like a cross between a temperance preacher and a counselor who works for alcoholics anonymous, but that is what I am getting for you with this particular card.
If you do not like your message, please do not kill this humble messenger/secretary.
If your drinking is not yet to the point that it is as heavy as the reading appears to say that it is, then maybe losing the wallet now is an early warning signal of what is to come. That would definitely make it easier to reverse your negative habit, before any significant damage could be done to your health or love life.

In a strange sort of way (easier for me to say, than for you to do it) losing your wallet now could later with hindsight turn out to be the best thing which could have ever possibly happened to you (if it had to happen at all), if it means that your health and relationships are both saved in the process.

Take care,

EoT  Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 am

Very well-said, EoT!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Psychic”