Second marriage chances if any

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

firefly123

Post by firefly123 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 am

Dear Respected forum members...

I have a request for my chart reading. Currently i am going through a very bad phase of my life. I got married in June 2010 and my married life from the beginning was totally destroyed. I lived in separation for more than 3 years and got divorced last year in May. I have a 3 year old son. I moved to UAE for job but after two years had to leave the job due to some reasons. Now started my own work but doesn't seem to prosper. I found one boy to get married but he ditched me recently. I have no clue where my life is going. Totally blank. No chances of getting married again. No career no financial stability.

Would like to know when exactly can marriage happen and would this boy come back in my life who ditched me recently. I would like to know the period of marriage.
Also would appreciate if u can throw light on business prosperity if there is any and chances of immigration.

My details are:

29th November, 1984
9:30 AM (DLS Not Applicable)
Female
Karachi, Pakistan

Regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Second marriage chances if any

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:37 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
firefly123 wrote:Dear Respected forum members...

I have a request for my chart reading. Currently i am going through a very bad phase of my life. I got married in June 2010 and my married life from the beginning was totally destroyed. I lived in separation for more than 3 years and got divorced last year in May. I have a 3 year old son. I moved to UAE for job but after two years had to leave the job due to some reasons. Now started my own work but doesn't seem to prosper. I found one boy to get married but he ditched me recently. I have no clue where my life is going. Totally blank. No chances of getting married again. No career no financial stability.

Would like to know when exactly can marriage happen and would this boy come back in my life who ditched me recently. I would like to know the period of marriage.
Also would appreciate if u can throw light on business prosperity if there is any and chances of immigration.

My details are:

29th November, 1984
Female
Karachi, Pakistan

Regards

Hello,

Youir marriage was timed at a period when Sani was transiting you Arudha Lagna and aspecting Upapada Lagna and Arudha of 7th house; and also aspecting the 7th. house.

At the above period the Arudha of the 8th. house was also stressed, besides the abovementioned houses...... no respite!

Sept 2011 to Sept 2012 was the period of coming to terms with the fact that the marriage will not stay.

Thereafter, post Aug/Sept 2012, was the thought of getting remarried, due to some reason.

Do share...!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

firefly123

Post by firefly123 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 am

Dear Rishi Rahul ji,

Your analysis regarding the non survival of my last marriage is quite correct. Thank u for taking out time for reading my chart. Would request if u can suggest some period when second marriage can happen and is it going to be a happy one? Will appreciate your reponse. Regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 pm

firefly123 wrote:Dear Rishi Rahul ji,

Your analysis regarding the non survival of my last marriage is quite correct. Thank u for taking out time for reading my chart. Would request if u can suggest some period when second marriage can happen and is it going to be a happy one? Will appreciate your reponse. Regards

It pleases me to know that my analysis has been correct.

Please enlighten me regarding what happened at the dates mentioned above, so that I may help better.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

firefly123

Post by firefly123 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul ji,

Here is the sequence of major events of my life:

1. I got engaged in November 2009 and got married in June 2010. It was an arranged marriage.
2. I was living in separation in different intervals. First i got separated in May, 2011 and then came back to ex-husband in December, 2011. Again got separated in June, 2012 and then remained in separation till my divorce. I was about to file divorce case in September 2014 because there was no contact from my ex husband from last two years but then he himself sent divorce papers in May, 2014.
3. I was employed first in 2008 June in Pakistan then left job in December, 2009 as i was about to get married. Then i came to UAE in March 2013 and joined a private company for two years and quitted in January 2015 due to some reasons. Now again in a very weak career position. Don't have job. Started my work at small scale but it is not progressing either. Financially i m getting weak day by day.

My family is trying to hunt a boy but its not working cuz i have a son and nobody is ready to accept him. Life is getting tougher and gloomy every next moment.

Regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

My details are:

29th November, 1984
Female
Karachi, Pakistan

Regards

Hello,

Youir marriage was timed at a period when Sani was transiting you Arudha Lagna and aspecting Upapada Lagna and Arudha of 7th house; and also aspecting the 7th. house.

At the above period the Arudha of the 8th. house was also stressed, besides the abovementioned houses...... no respite!

Sept 2011 to Sept 2012 was the period of coming to terms with the fact that the marriage will not stay.

Thereafter, post Aug/Sept 2012, was the thought of getting remarried, due to some reason.

Do share...!

RishiRahul

1. I got engaged in November 2009 and got married in June 2010. It was an arranged marriage.
2. I was living in separation in different intervals. First i got separated in May, 2011 and then came back to ex-husband in December, 2011. Again got separated in June, 2012 and then remained in separation till my divorce. I was about to file divorce case in September 2014 because there was no contact from my ex husband from last two years but then he himself sent divorce papers in May, 2014.
3. I was employed first in 2008 June in Pakistan then left job in December, 2009 as i was about to get married. Then i came to UAE in March 2013 and joined a private company for two years and quitted in January 2015 due to some reasons. Now again in a very weak career position. Don't have job. Started my work at small scale but it is not progressing either. Financially i m getting weak day by day.

My family is trying to hunt a boy but its not working cuz i have a son and nobody is ready to accept him. Life is getting tougher and gloomy every next moment.

Regards

1= Where have I been correct? As you said that I was correct.
2= Did you start parting ways slowly from Nov/Dec 2010?
3 = so did the divorce finally occur by Nov 2014?
4=Was 2012 Aug , in any way , instrumental in having your child?

RishiRahul

firefly123

Post by firefly123 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:20 am

Dear Rishi Rahul ji,

You mentioned in ur first post that "Sept 2011 to Sept 2012 was the period of coming to terms with the fact that the marriage will not stay"
This was correct.

Yes...because he wanted to get rid of me as soon as we got married.

Yes...all the papers and everything finally came in my hands in October, 2014.

I again got separated in June 2012 so child birth even never helped. My son was born in November, 2011.

Regards

firefly123

Post by firefly123 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Dear Rishi Rahul ji,,would appreciate ur reply. Regards

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:48 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

My details are:

29th November, 1984
Female
Karachi, Pakistan

Regards

Hello,

Do share...!

RishiRahul

Regards

RishiRahul

You mentioned in ur first post that "Sept 2011 to Sept 2012 was the period of coming to terms with the fact that the marriage will not stay"
This was correct.

Yes...because he wanted to get rid of me as soon as we got married.

Yes...all the papers and everything finally came in my hands in October, 2014.

I again got separated in June 2012 so child birth even never helped. My son was born in November, 2011.

Regards

Some hints regarding the marriage query which is the main essence of this thread:-

There is a time of everything in life.

Till 2022 is your time for familial matters even at the expense of personal career advancement;that is Jupiter dasa.
The second half from 2014 onwards will have the inclination to go for family life; while mid 2017 to 2018 may give positive result.

good luck and do not request for more, given the limited tools.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”