Is this Accurate?

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kkrishnaji

Is this Accurate?

Post by kkrishnaji » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Namasthe Guruji's,

First of all, the below is not a disrespect to any of the Numerologist.

two weeks back I went and Met a Numerologist. As per the information I provided. he suggested the name  "kkrishnaji".  Can any one please look into my DOB in your free time and advise whether this name is suitable to me or not.

Her are My details:

Birth Name : krishna   Sir Name: mummina
calling Name :  krishnaji, krrish, krishna
in certificates : krishnajee (as school people recorded ji as jee)

Date of Birth : 03-Sep-1982
Time : 03-30 PM
Place of Birth : Anakapalle, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

I forgot to tell you, that Guruji referred astrology and advised the above name.

He also, asked to me write the name 23 times for 23 days for 10 courses.

I know, you scholars are very busy with your works. Please advise me the above if you have few minutes spare time.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,
kkrishnaji

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:17 pm

only advise i can give is( know thy self )  numerology can help  ..and before changing one name one should have a good ideal of the energies and vibrations  one came into the world with ..... changing a name should not be taken lightly and knowing that once a name has been picked that the energy it gives off takes time to work into the conscious and subconscious mind

kkrishnaji

Post by kkrishnaji » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi enumero123,

Thank you so much for your kind reply.  Can you advise, whether the suggested Name is Good for me or not?.

If I understand your reply correctly, are you saying that It will take some time to effect the Name change?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,
kkrishnaji

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:10 pm

If I understand your reply correctly, are you saying that It will take some time to effect the Name change?  yes this is correct  ....in my spear time i will look at your request closer  but i dont want to step on any toes here ....  so meanwhile take some time and look over the following  

Dominant Impression  

Dominant Impression.
This section describes the first and dominant impression the name "Kkrishnaji"
conjures up in most people.

Extremely intuitive and feminine, the name "Kkrishnaji" has many subtle powers;
a capable negotiator, convinces without confrontation.  Like the mythical Sirens, it
can draw people into its reality whether they want to or not.

The name "Kkrishnaji" tends to be finely tuned with what is going on.  Aware of
subtle realities that escape others, it often surfaces as the winner, even when
competing with larger and stronger entities.  It bends, but won’t break, accepts
dominance, but ends up on the controls.  The name "Kkrishnaji" is loaded with
contradictions.  Gentle, but watch those nails.  Tactful, but if need be, a
razor-sharp tongue.

Most positive characteristics: Diplomatic, understands the human psyche.  
Patient.  Resilient.
Most negative characteristics: Fragile, superficial, dependent, impractical, not
always truthful.

Vowel Vibration  

The Vowel Vibration of a name enhances or decreases the impact of the
Dominant Impression, and sometimes adds a completely different flavor.  Read
about the Vowel Vibration with the Dominant Impression in mind.

The vowels in "Kkrishnaji" enhance its sense of independence, strength, drive
and determination.  It certainly adds horsepower to the Dominant Impression.
The Vowel Vibration makes the name feel more masculine and aggressive.  It
also conveys intelligence, innovation, inventiveness, leadership, courage,
adventurism, and a taste for the unconventional.  At the same time, the vowels
make "Kkrishnaji" seem somewhat harsh, abrupt, impatient, confrontational, and
hard-headed.

Base Vibration  

The Base Vibration is subtler than the Vowel Vibration, but should be considered
equally important.

The Base Vibration in "Kkrishnaji" increases a sense of dynamic energy but in the
form of a controlled and carefully guided force.  There is a feeling of purpose and
efficiency.  There is courage and effort in the face of difficulties.  There is a
certain dignity, a correctness that radiates from "Kkrishnaji".  The base vibrations
also reflect a pioneering spirit, creativity, and originality.
The Base Vibration in "Kkrishnaji" can be experienced as aggressive and
unreceptive by some and will therefore not be attractive to particularly sensitive
people.

kkrishnaji

Post by kkrishnaji » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you so much sir.

Lady Tudor

Post by Lady Tudor » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:52 pm

kkrishnaji wrote:Thank you so much sir.
I added your whole birthdate & you are a 32-5 Life Path

When I added the name the other Numerologist said you should take It adds to a 2 which In Pythagorean Numerology Is TOXIC to your Life Path Number.
I suugest you pick another name that would add up to either a 9, 1, or 3,
all of which would compliment your Life path 5. I don't recommend It add up to 5 simply because too many 5's In a persons chart makes for too much drama In your life. I hope this has helped you.

Lady Tudor

Post by Lady Tudor » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:52 pm

When I added the name the other Numerologist said you should take It adds to a 2 which In Pythagorean Numerology Is TOXIC to your Life Path Number.
all of which would compliment your Life path 5. I don't recommend It add up to 5 simply because too many 5's In a persons chart makes for too much drama In your life. I hope this has helped you.

krishhi

Post by krishhi » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Lady Tudor wrote:

Namasthe,

I am so sorry for this too late reply.

You have mentioned that I need to take another name. Does it mean that kkrishnaji is not suitable for me.?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Lady Tudor has not logged in and posted to our forums since late April of 2014. Therefore you could be waiting a long time for any response from this particular member, if you do ever get a response from her.

I am not a numerologist myself, but Lady Tutor appears to be saying that the name which you chose is not compatible with your life path number of 5 (according to numerology).

A name where the letters add up to 9, 1 or 3 would be preferable.

It would be better if possible according to a numerologist for you to avoid a name which adds up to 5, as too many fives in your numbers often means that you will experience a lot of extra drama in your life.

I feel that the use of the word TOXIC in her analysis is both highly inappropriate and unnecessarily upsetting. Made considerably worse by her not being available at present, to be able to explain her reasons for using that highly emotionally charged word.

If you keep your name exactly as it is, it is NOT going to poison or make your life into a living hell. It just means that you can reasonably expect more challenges during this lifetime, when compared to if the letters of your name had instead added up to 9, 1 or 3.

My inner guidance is telling me that this apparent conflict between your name and your life path number is neither a coincidence nor has it happened by accident, but rather that is meant or designed to be this way, in order to help you to learn important lessons about not always giving up early on yourself, whenever life deals you a difficult hand.

Keep the name kkrishnaji which you already have.

It is a very suitable name for a person who needs to learn the specific lessons which you have come into this world to learn. Expect challenges ahead, which you are more than capable of meeting and eventually overcoming. You will not be able to avoid having to face these challenges by changing your name to something else, which a numerologist says is more compatible with your life path number.

By changing your name now to something else you would be effectively cheating/robbing yourself of the opportunities for growth and development which these lessons could give you during this incarnation, as long as you do not give up prematurely. In other words, the apparent conflict between your name number and your life path number is NOT really a conflict at all, but it is an important or vital part of the Universe's plan for your life for you to keep that name as it is NOW.

Regards,

EoT

krishhi

Post by krishhi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:00 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Lady Tudor has not logged in and posted to our forums since late April of 2014. Therefore you could be waiting a long time for any response from this particular member, if you do ever get a response from her.

I am not a numerologist myself, but Lady Tutor appears to be saying that the name which you chose is not compatible with your life path number of 5 (according to numerology).

A name where the letters add up to 9, 1 or 3 would be preferable.

It would be better if possible according to a numerologist for you to avoid a name which adds up to 5, as too many fives in your numbers often means that you will experience a lot of extra drama in your life.

I feel that the use of the word TOXIC in her analysis is both highly inappropriate and unnecessarily upsetting. Made considerably worse by her not being available at present, to be able to explain her reasons for using that highly emotionally charged word.

If you keep your name exactly as it is, it is NOT going to poison or make your life into a living hell. It just means that you can reasonably expect more challenges during this lifetime, when compared to if the letters of your name had instead added up to 9, 1 or 3.

My inner guidance is telling me that this apparent conflict between your name and your life path number is neither a coincidence nor has it happened by accident, but rather that is meant or designed to be this way, in order to help you to learn important lessons about not always giving up early on yourself, whenever life deals you a difficult hand.

It is a very suitable name for a person who needs to learn the specific lessons which you have come into this world to learn. Expect challenges ahead, which you are more than capable of meeting and eventually overcoming. You will not be able to avoid having to face these challenges by changing your name to something else, which a numerologist says is more compatible with your life path number.

By changing your name now to something else you would be effectively cheating/robbing yourself of the opportunities for growth and development which these lessons could give you during this incarnation, as long as you do not give up prematurely. In other words, the apparent conflict between your name number and your life path number is NOT really a conflict at all, but it is an important or vital part of the Universe's plan for your life for you to keep that name as it is NOW.

Regards,

EoT
Thank you so so much EoT for your reply,

I am not that familiar with these numerology words. Can you please simple advise, whether keep my name as kkrishnaji  or krishnajee or krishna

Sorry for bugging you

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:24 pm

Krrish
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Cheers,

EoT  :smt004

Return to “Numerology”