Any chances of getting back my lost love

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vatson

Post by vatson » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:47 am

Hi sir ,

Thank you very much for every thing. but unfortunately it din happen in the way i had wished & wanted. I just hear she is getting engaged pretty soon.And that I see nothing great going forward. I do no how I am gonna cope up , I don see any future in personal as well as professional life. My future is bleak.

Thank you so much , Jus wanted to keep you posted

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Vatson,

Nobody can take away the pain of losing her, and it is important to your health and peace of mind that you will eventually accept that this was not meant to be.

While there is clearly no future for you with this woman in it, only you can in the end decide if you are going to throw away all future opportunities to be loved by another woman, because your life has not turned out exactly as you wished or wanted it to.

Yes there is an order to this Universe and a plan for your life, but your future is not fixed in stone and can to a certain degree be changed, mainly through what you do in the present moment to help yourself cope with this.

For cope you will.

There has never been and never will be a man or woman who was worth throwing away the rest of your life and future over.

Do not ever get the idea that you only have one soul mate in this lifetime and that if you never meet her or if you meet her then lose her to another man, that you are therefore destined to live a lonely and miserable life from then on as some form of punishment by a spiteful god.

The only people who truly fail are those who who never give something just one more try, then one more try after that. Failure is not an option for you, as there is an inner strength in you which you have not even become aware of yet, let alone used.

Living a life full of what ifs - what if she had married me instead of him - will stop you from continuing to move forwards with the rest of your life and you will only be hurting yourself, as your sadness and disappointment is never going to bring her back to you.

By all means temporarily withdraw from the world outside of you to lick your wounds. A potential relationship has died here, so use this time of mourning for your significant loss for the purpose of recharging your spiritual batteries.

There are many more opportunities waiting in your future for you to be loved by and to share your love with another woman, but if you get stuck in your pain and cannot move to the other side of this darkness, then these golden opportunities will be lost to you at least for the rest of this current lifetime.

This would I feel be a terrible tragedy, as for you to give up on yourself now when you are so close to learning who you really are at the soul level and what great strengths you have inside of you, makes me feel sad to the extreme.

Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss, but at the same time please also accept the positive healing energies,  which are as I am typing this heading in your direction.

If you do not understand much or any of what I have written above, please at the very least know that you have have one friend on the internet who is here for you when you are feeling down.

Sometimes all a friend can do to help is to make himself available when you are ready to talk about it, without necessarily expecting your friend to fix the problem or make it go away.

A non judgemental shoulder to cry on when the world and your life gets too much to bear for any one person by themself.

I am usually only a private message away or there is always The Hug Exchange, when a reading can do no more.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Any chances of getting back my lost love

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:15 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
vatson wrote:Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson

Hello,

Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.
While you get a better hint in Aug 2015.

Oct 2015 to Jan 2016 will give you finality and direction obtained from it.

good luck, and keep us informed.

RishiRahul

Oh! my my!
Whats going on?!

My prediction is not yet over. January 2016 hasn't passed yet.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Oh! my my!
Whats going on?!

The member's original question was with regards to determining his chances that this woman whom he loves will come back to him.

What's going on is that his love is getting engaged to be married to another man, and therefore Vatson is being forced to accept that she is never coming back to him. Unless the engagement does not go ahead as planned or something terrible happens to the other man (which we would not wish on anyone), his chances of getting her back anytime soon are near to zero.

Your prediction that by January 2016 he will be given finality and the direction obtained from it may or may not still happen, but it will not change the unavoidable fact that he has lost his love to another man, and that as a result is currently unable to see any reason to hope that things will get any better for him romantically, than they are now.

He can see no future, with or without her.

While he is waiting for the finality and direction predicted, I feel that he needs and deserves some human compassion, support and encouragement, to help him to be able to keep going in spite of his significant loss.

I truly hope for his sake that he does find some finality and direction by January 2016 at the latest to help him see that even without his love in his life he does still have a future, but unless he is helped between now and then to accept the truth of the situation in a healthy manner and to deal with his deepening depression, he is not going to be in a fit state of mind to be able to take advantage of any opportunities which the predicted event could possibly offer him (if it happens as you prophesied).

None of this detracts from or disrespects either you or your reading. This was never my intention. Honestly I would be thrilled and excited for him if your prediction does eventually come true.

But with something as important to him as losing the love of his life, there are I believe limitations to what any type of reading can realistically hope to achieve here. Neither finality (he is dealing with a sad finality now) nor direction given to Vatson by January 2016 can help him begin to heal his broken heart, at least until if or when your prediction comes to pass.

I believe that we are both on the same team or side here. HIS!

Each of us possesses certain knowledge and abilities which when combined could I feel potentially make a significant positive difference in and to our friend's life. As we have always done in the past rather well in my opinion, can we please continue to work together to try to achieve the best possible outcome for yet another one of our valued members?

With great respect and admiration for your ongoing work on Mystic Board on behalf of the site helper team, as well as for the benefit of our members. And to a close friend of mine, as well as of the many people whom you have helped on this site over the years.

Affectionately yours,

EoT  Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:59 am

vatson wrote:Hi sir ,

Thank you very much for every thing. but unfortunately it din happen in the way i had wished & wanted. I just hear she is getting engaged pretty soon.And that I see nothing great going forward. I do no how I am gonna cope up , I don see any future in personal as well as professional life. My future is bleak.

Thank you so much , Jus wanted to keep you posted
While in the thick and thin of uncertainty, we sometimes panic and think that the storm will do us under? But even given the finality of storms (of Karma), no storm has ever been documented in history of the world or its mythological (?) documentations (??) as terminal?

Including the allegory of Noah and his arc...?

The world exists, does it not and the sun still rises in the east, daily? The moon goes through its phases, the Hunter's moon follows the Harvest moon like clockwork? Despite the lunar standstill (like this year)?

Trust is another name of submission? Divination simply demands both and such is what Saturn-Blessings is really what it is about!

Focus on the signal and you shall realize that the storm was simply noise even from well-meaning friends and well-wishers who rush in to help? You may realize and understand (and be thankful?) when looking back years later that what took place was just perfect and just what transpired years ago...? While you were panicking and soothesayers and divinators seemed one to your immediate desires and needs!

Love and Light and Hind-sight ;-)

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:17 am

RishiRahul wrote:...

Oh! my my!
Whats going on?!

RishiRahul
MA poses challenges for all Her children, including us divinators and as you know these days She (in Her many sequential forms) reigns supreme?

Happy Bijoya (Victory) to one and all!

Ranjanda
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:54 am

Hi Rishi,

Would wait with patience till Jan’16, don not what is instore for next year, but still surviving year after thing that next year should be find. But not finding light at the end of the tunnel both in personal as well as professional aspect. Some time feel why should even my career be low like my personal life at least some thing should be bright.

Regards
Vatson
Last edited by vatson on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:28 am

Oh! my my!
Whats going on?!

RishiRahul

Hi Rishi,

Thank you so much for your time, I did'nt expect your reply. but grateful , will wait till Jan'15 as you have said that your prediction is not yet over & so do I ....Stilll not over , just surviving ..

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:44 am

Hi  eye_of_tiger,

Thank you so much , Deeply touched by your message in the forum, Yes I am going trough a turmoil presently since late June , its been a long time since that fateful day but still surviving the aftermaths. I have survived , so let me see what is instore for me in Jan'16 , when every things  will start to unravel. So Jan'16 the pandora box will be open. I have been through this lean patch  so let me face that too.... Thank you soo much once again.

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:09 pm

My prediction may be wrong if anyone is expecting pandora's box to open;; this being the problem of internet astrology with limited tools.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

vatson

Post by vatson » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:54 am

Hi RishiRahul,

Thank you once again for your msg, Great if its not the pandora's box. Looking forward for your predictions &Will wait till Jan'16. I am in.

Regards,
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:08 am

Hi Sir,

Happy Diwali , Got a text from her after a long break , just wishing me on the occasion & also insisting me to move on ............ No idea why she keeps sending them again and again. So Diwali too did not give me any new surprise nor good news............waiting for Jan 2016.............

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:00 am

Hi Sir,

My status update: No improvements so far, the saga continues even today and nor my memories have faded away..... the Saga continues .... hoping for New year & Jan to throw some light .....

Regards
Vatson

vatson

Post by vatson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:48 am

Hi Sir,

My monthly update : Nothing has changed so far ..... nothing worth mentioning .... still few more days for Jan'16 to end..... Uncertainty prevails in ll frontiers of life .....

Regards
Vatson

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:48 am

RishiRahul wrote:
vatson wrote:Hi All,

No part of my life has been worth cherishing till this day , my very very depressed as troubles & depression seems to be never ending. Failures in relationships all through the ways

I don want to post about my past life nor career here in the forum but you can find it in my horo it self

I need some time of yours pls , I am very very depressed as I am surrounded by only failures & pressure.

My girlfriend dumped me for no reason , no phone, calls,text,its been very very painful

My parents are pressurizing me for marriage

My relationships has been rocking always.

its jus pain & agony, as I get proposed but get disposed always.

I want to know :
Any chances of get back my girlfriend , re-union, I love her still deeply praying to god inspite of so many other troubles in lyfAny chances of love marriage , as my parents saying it wont happen my way
I just need a good lyf as am to getting old day by day, I to need love and be loved
Is it worth waiting for her , if so will wait fa her even beyond that....
Details:

DOB : 02/01/80
Sex- male
Time: 7.15 pm
Place : Chennai

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Vatson

Hello,

Just going by your chart, you should follow whatever nature has been trying to tell you since Jan 2015.
While you get a better hint in Aug 2015.

Oct 2015 to Jan 2016 will give you finality and direction obtained from it.

good luck, and keep us informed.

RishiRahul
vatson wrote:Thank you so much  Rahul, Since Jan 2015 my relationship started blossoming, it was wreaked totally in July , Going by what you said its giving hopes that it should get better & clear next month hope to get a good news soon. Surely keep u posted , thank soooo sooo much for your positive comments as they give me hope of my beloved .

Regards
Vatson
vatson wrote:Hi Sir,

My monthly update : Nothing has changed so far ..... nothing worth mentioning .... still few more days for Jan'16 to end..... Uncertainty prevails in ll frontiers of life .....

Regards
Vatson
Hey vatson,

I am not God, and give my predictions some grace time.
Also I thank you for reminding! :)

May I request you to post your right and left front palm prints at the palmistry reading form.

I will respond to you here, after getting a closer, deeper view of the matter.
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=61

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”