Difference Between Chinese Zodaic and Indian Horoscope

Know your Sign according to your year of birth and discuss Chinese Astrology here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aditik846

Difference Between Chinese Zodaic and Indian Horoscope

Post by aditik846 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:42 am

I am confuse Now a days in India chinese zodaic is getting more reponse from people comapre to indian horoscope anyone can explain how its differs and anyone benefited from chinese zodaic can explain here.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:30 am

Oh really?
I've never really been into chinese horoscopes.
I thought Indians loved their own astrology systems.
What do they use in India? Is it that vedic system?
I wish somebody would be kind enough to teach me the basic ropes of vedic.
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:43 am

Hi,

Welcome to our community.

We can always do with more young people on Mystic Board. That is to be taken as a compliment, and not as a put down.

Can we assume that you already have a reasonable working knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and that you would always prefer Indian horoscopes over the Chinese Zodiac?

Questions about Vedic Astrology should be asked on the main Vedic Astrology board.

What I think that you are asking us for are only the possible benefits or advantages as we see them of using the Chinese instead of the Indian astrology system, when predicting a person's future.

Is this right?

Why can't the two systems work side by side in harmony with one another, with each person deciding which system of reading they would like to be used is an even bigger question.

Why does it always have to be either the Indian or the Chinese astrology system, being used in India?

Hopefully and eventually somebody with more knowledge of both Indian and Chinese astrology than myself will respond to this, as the clearly involve two completely different and separate ways of thinking, and very different symbols.

Comparing the two divination methods may not be as easy as we think that it might be.

All the best,

Brian :smt006

Return to “Chinese Zodiac”