may I start my book of shadows here ?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

may I start my book of shadows here ?

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Will the moderators allow me to start my book of shadows here ?
I beg permission .
Please !
Dorosith Volmaya

firefly43210

Re: may I start my book of shadows here ?

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 am

The astounding rule of darkness - When the ruler is very dark , only then light can rule the people .
This is the fundamental of the Empire of The Sith .
Your world was drowned in darkness while the God was light .
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:36 pm

firefly43210 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 pm
Will the moderators allow me to start my book of shadows here ?
I beg permission .
Please !
ABSOLUTELY NOT! :smt009

Sorry but you do NOT have permission to start a book of shadows on our forums (either your own, or someone else's).

A book of spells of which can be used to manipulate other people into believing or doing something against their own free will is completely inconsistent with and against the values and ethics of this site's owner, as well as hopefully 99.99999% of its members (including this administrator).

Even God himself/herself, the angels and higher spiritual beings are not allowed by divine law to directly intervene in the lives of men or women and force them to accept things against their free will (even when it leads to increased suffering for that person), so I cannot see why any human being using talismans and spells should be seen to be above the laws which God has put in place with good reason, and follows to the letter.

This forum is only meant for general discussion about the history and ethics of the Occult and Magick.

Any postings which include actual magic spells or promote or encourage their use in order to abuse and manipulate people without either their knowledge or permission, will be immediately removed from the boards.

Thanks,

Brian

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Uh .
That is all right with me . I am not a spellcaster . I do not know any spell that I can share . I can merely share or record my feelings or knowledge and as such .
May be then it is all right !
Dorosith Volmaya

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 am

By all means share your own personal experiences and feelings with us.

Those which are specifically related to your experiences in the fields of Occult and Magick, either as a practitioner or possibly in some cases as a victim (of a magical attack)

If our members want to gain knowledge about actual magic spells and how to use them to violate the free will of innocents, then there are much better and much more forgiving of evil websites for them to go to.

No book of shadows or detailed written descriptions of magic spells (same thing) are to be posted to these MB forums.

Period!

Thanks,

Brian

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:13 am

Right-o !
Dorosith Volmaya

Return to “Occult and Magick”