Dream of Needles

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

Dream of Needles

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:44 am

Hi Mystic Boards, it's been a while... :smt041

Hi eye of tiger, I would like to bother you for my dream again so thank you in advance :)

This was rather the craziest dream I had so far... besides from the one time I was thrown in a different dimension by two people that suddenly appeared behind when the bathroom door was locked.

This time I had over a thousand needles pincushioned my face, which was quite a bit of a bizarre and a bit painful experience...

At first, the needles were long, and had the spherical end which was easy to pull out, which I carefully pulled slowly.

After pulling out dozens of those long needles, I only found out that they were somewhat multiplying? Or that were they also hidden under the big ones with the sphere? They were smaller needles, which had a small edge like the needles for stitching clothing, but were a bit longer than those.

I tried pulling as fast as I could but after a few minutes only about 3/4 of my face was freed up, and yet I could still feel that there are more.

I was wondering if you could help me about what it means?

Btw I don't mind if other people have also insights on this dream too, as I appreciate any help.

Cheers,
zelda
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Dream of Needles

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Hello ZE,

I am no longer(with rare exceptions) either giving readings, or interpreting dreams.

The reasons for my decision (which is increasingly looking to be a permanent one), are both personal and private.

Since July of last year I have been administering the site by myself, in Swetha's absence.

The reasons for Swetha not being on here are also of a private nature.

I am beginning to feel like the keeper of the secret knowledge. :smt002 :smt002

I am not certain whether Rook who was our main dream interpreter for many years, is still monitoring this forum.

One of our main problems since the forum software was updated and the site moved last year, is that none of the automatic notifications are working.

Including those which you normally get when you are watching a particular board.

Which means that unless the reader or dream interpreter manually checks for new postings on a fairly regular basis, they will often be completely unaware that you have been waiting for days, or even in some cases weeks for a response.

Not good news, I know.

Brian :smt009

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 am

Hi EoT/Brian

It's actually gonna be the first time I refer to your name;

I kinda understand the situation, and as I have majored on an IT course, the problems you have on the server side might really be a bit difficult.

Also I think that your decision is cool (being a keeper) since I also tend to do just that in the family :smt027

I actually don't mind the dream interpretation right now as I have a lot of thoughts on other things too, but I decided that I would check on the board now and then, since the contents are really interesting, and possibly even worth to be made as a book.

I just hope it wouldn't disappear soon though, both people and the server since I just have a hunch that most of you guys are probably near grand age or something :smt005

Cheers,
zelda
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Zelda,

Thank you for being so understanding about my current situation.

As a general guide needles in dreams are often thought to represent our emotional pain.

Since your dream seems to be heavily focused upon your face (instead of on other parts of your body), this could mean that the two things (your face and your emotional pain) are somehow tied to each other.

I feel that it is likely that you have trained yourself not to show your emotional pain to other people through your facial expressions, because you are afraid that they would not like you if they knew about that pain. That they would think you were weak to even have that pain.

But we can only hide our emotional pain on our faces for a while.

Some people are better at hiding it (and for longer) than other people.

But eventually our emotional pain increases to the point where we cannot hide it any longer on our faces, and it then finally bursts through the mask like a thousand needles.

A professional dream interpreter would go into much more detail about the meaning of the rest of your dream's symbols.

Hoping that my mini interpretation helps you in some small way to better understand its most likely meaning to you,

Namaste,

Brian :smt045

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the late reply as I have been busy in my current hobby (reading novels)

As you have said.. I really do have a poker face... from a long long time actually, and I rarely show my emotions to other people, specially for people I dont consider my few close friends and family.

Now that you have said a bit concerning that my emotions might have blasted off the roof, and my poker face have came off, that might have been true.

From the time I cant remember, my facial expressions have always been neutral, even when happy, sad, or angry. People have always thought that I look mad or arrogant that they wouldnt even dare talk to me even if there is something they need, unless very urgent.

But right now my facial expressions have always been read, but I was wondering if it's only those close to me because they're the most I've been with...

Lately I've been diagnosed with anxiety so I guess it kinda showed up lately, but not when I had the early phases

Btw all I could say was 'wow' when I first read what you have replied for me, since I could really relate to what you have said, and read it at least thrice before coming up with the reply

Thanks a lot! :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Zelda,

Thank for your note of appreciation and positive feedback.

Glad to help.

Regards,

Brian :smt023

Return to “Dream Interpretation”