Left hand life line - two breaks

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Bellevue

Left hand life line - two breaks

Post by Bellevue » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:22 am

Hi there,
I have been searching everywhere to find out about two breaks in the life line, to no success.

The life line is on the left (non-dominant) hand. It has a good curve, but then breaks, moves away from the thumb, the new line continues on a bit, then breaks again, moves back toward the thumb, and follows down toward the wrist.
I can’t seem to find any information about an unusual life line like this and what it could mean.

Does anyone here have any insight?
Thanks!!

Pravin Kumar

Re: Left hand life line - two breaks

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 pm

Where are the palm prints? Your age, with which hand you write.

P.K.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Bellevue

Post by Bellevue » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 pm

It’s on an 11 year old girl, she writes with her right hand, but the lines are on her left. The lines have a good curve away from the thumb, with the section in the middle of the two breaks closer to the middle of the palm, but not touching the fate line.
Thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:27 am

Not possible to comment on it till I see both hands, know which is her active hand and other things over there. Now one person does not have any relationship lines on both hands and comes and ask me but since he posted both palms I can comment. In your case also post both the palm prints.

Pravin Soni.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Bellevue

Post by Bellevue » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm

I guess I’m not sure what you mean by active hand...

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:40 pm

For a right handed person, active hand is right hand but the true test is if he has to lift heavy weight with which hand will he lift will be the active hand. There are persons who write with right hand and do other things with left and vice versa so I ask for the above question i.e. with which hand can you lift heavy weight. Only in that hand present and future can be read. Unless and until you post the palm prints I cannot comment. How the life line breaks, whether there is any sister line near by to give support, how it the thumb, whether the break is covered by any parallel line within or on the outside of the life line.

P.K.

Return to “Palmistry”