Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Learn about the influence on your life of the planetary positions, and their placement in the various astrological houses.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

Shivoham

Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Post by Shivoham » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:26 am

What are your thoughts on this Topic. I firmly support it.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:30 pm

I respect your right to have what is a fatalistic point of view, but at the same time I strongly disagree with this theory.

Fatalism instantly removes the need for an individual to be held responsible for what they do (or do not do), as since everything is they claim already set permanently in stone or 100% predestined to happen, in spite of what they do to improve their situation.

Whereas true spiritual maturity puts most (but certainly not all) of the responsibility for one's actions squarely back upon the person him or herself.

Certain events in our lives are predestined (birth, death and some would say higher taxes), but to a large degree we are continuously creating our reality in the present moment, our only true point of personal power to change our future for the better.

The book and chapter headings of the book of our lives have been given to us, so that we can fill in all the rest.

All readings given on Mystic Board are based upon the ability of the client to exercise their free will and take responsibility to make what changes are necessary in their lives for them to become a better person, and leave the world a better place as a result of having been in it.

Without free will, there would be no mechanism for each of us to choose our reality through our own conscious actions, and therefore our path to spiritual development and evolution of the soul would be permanently blocked.

Is this the same spiritual ego which makes some religious people believe that they have ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND THE UNIVERSE, which as a result gives them the right to persecute and suppress the views of people of any other religion, or those who are not associated with any particular organised religion?

If your answer to the above question is YES, then honestly I would give anything which this spiritual ego conceives to have the same authority and relevance to my every day life as the constant background chatter of our resident overly negative inner critic.

Brian :smt045

Spirit Seeker

Freewill is a Bogus theory!

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Śivōham!
Shivoham wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:26 am
The theory of Freewill is BOGUS! Because everything, literally, I repeat everything is predestined!

The aforesaid statement was told by Maharṣi's & can also be seen in ancient scriptures. When I say Maharṣi's I hope I don't have to explain about them as they are realized souls. How can they give knowledge something which is wrong/false!? (Bizarre right)

Dear Śivōhaṃ, here it goes, Jyotīṣam (Vēdic Astrology) & Freewill are mutually exclusive!

If one of the above is true, the other must has to be false as they're mutually exclusive!

Jyotīṣam can never be wrong as it's directly from Maharṣi's. So, Bogus things like Freewill theory has to be false!!!

I'm not understanding why do we need other's opinions when Maharṣi's have already confirmed

Rohiniranjan

Re: Freewill is a Bogus theory!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:38 am

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 am
नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Śivōham!
Shivoham wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:26 am
The theory of Freewill is BOGUS! Because everything, literally, I repeat everything is predestined!
So should all thieves, corrupt individuals, murderers, other criminals be set free? They were only performing what God (or whoever writes life-scripts) destined for them to commit?

All hospitals should be closed down because sickness was in the life-script and so the patients did not have a responsibility or personal choice to stay healthy?

Folks who become autocrats, genocidal dictators should not be hated because they had no freedom of choice and merely performing the script that was written in their destiny?

{{On Facebook, interestingly, the identical question-statement is simultaneously being asked by different individuals, that bear no resemblances to the ones who start or restart this same old same old train here on Mystic board?

Naturally, rephrased and no reference to Mystic Board, or the entities and Avatars here, I added yet another caveat:

=All astrologers and psychic fortune tellers and remedial pundits must close their shops and do something more meaningful, because pieces of aluminum compounds and crystals or carbon (diamond) would make no sense in most cases? Or little, at best...???? }}
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:18 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Rohiṇīranjan ji!

I've visited Kēdārēśvara Jyotirliñgam (Kēdāranātha) & Badarinātha, that's why the late reply.
Spirit Seeker wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:51 am

The aforesaid statement was told by Maharṣi's & can also be seen in ancient scriptures.
Rohiṇīranjan Ji, I hope you've understood the aforementioned underlined, bold statement!
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:38 am
So should all thieves, corrupt individuals, murderers, other criminals be set free? They were only performing what God (or whoever writes life-scripts) destined for them to commit?
Hahaha 😄 we need to question that to ourselves, then answer will be a big why not?

What is an element that makes a person a thief, a murderer, a criminal & a corrupt individual & so on
It's our mind that makes us so & so is it not so dear Rohiṇīranjan ji?
When I say mind, it's our Moon, the Moon is the primary Kāraka, it's their Karma that had made them so & so, that Karma can be seen in Jātaka. But none of us can answer you how the 1st Karma got established.

Dear Rohiṇīranjan Ji, if there's freewill, it means I can think, or precisely I can perform an act without anyone's influence it means even without the so called God's influence as well, am I right? This statement itself is absurd which clearly tells that there's existence of "I" it means I can perform or can choose an act without God's influence but only from what our inside thing or mind or something has told me to choose. This alone absurd statement tells us that an individual is different from ultimate supreme the Parabrahman. Isn't this crap, Rohiṇīranjan ji? :smt003

Scriptures tells that Śivōham. What does that mean? The ultimate supreme the Parabrahman or the Sanātana consciousness is the Ātman which is residing within us!

If you say there's freewill it means that I can perform certain act without anyone's influence which clearly means that I'm different from Parabrahman! This is completely absurd. It's crapish Dvaiti

Dear Rohiṇīranjan Ji, there are various Maharṣi's which speaks about the correctness of aforesaid statement. Say Aṣṭāvakra Gīta, his Gīta clearly expounds Advaita tattva. Say Vasiṣṭha Samhita, Maharṣi clearly explains Advaita tattva, his experiences, याज्ञवल्क्य smriti ( sorry I couldn't write this in poor English). Every Maharṣi's views on the above are same!
Aṣṭāvakra Gīta clearly tells that there's no freewill at all! An individual cannot choose something which isn't destined to him. Till now it didn't happen & it will never happen too! It's against nature's property.

We need to understand / realize (experience) what exactly Māya (illusion) on a soul is!

Now there are some ISKCON crap guys tries to explain others when asked why we got separated from ultimate supreme, they say that there's some element within us called freewill, when we've exercised it, we've separated from him as we tried wanting independent existence. This is the ultimate Joke / comedy in my life!

Till one realizes / experience Advaita tattva everyone is Dvaiti! Try to understand this. We everyone including myself try not to accept this from inside. Ego is associated with this.

Thus Jyotīṣam & Freewill becomes mutually exclusive!

I hope, I've answered. The rest can be achieved through Yōga! (Whichever Yōga it could be, doesn't matter)

Aum Parāśara Rṣayē Namaḥ। 🙏🏻
Vyām Vyāsa dēvāya Namaḥ। । 🙏🏻
Aum Dakṣiṇāmūrtayē Namaḥ। 🙏🏻

Śiva Śiva Jagannātham! (Or whatever ultimate supreme you think as Jagannātham) for an Advaiti it doesn't matter whatever it is.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 am

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:18 am
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:38 am
Hahaha 😄 we need to question that to ourselves, then answer will be a big why not?

What is an element that makes a person a thief, a murderer, a criminal & a corrupt individual & so on
It's our mind that makes us so & so is it not so dear Rohiṇīranjan ji?
When I say mind, it's our Moon, the Moon is the primary Kāraka, it's their Karma that had made them so & so, that Karma can be seen in Jātaka. But none of us can answer you how the 1st Karma got established.

Dear Rohiṇīranjan Ji, if there's freewill, it means I can think, or precisely I can perform an act without anyone's influence it means even without the so called God's influence as well, am I right?
*GOD* is unfathomable and perhaps beyond the comprehension of Dwait and A_dwait?

Free-will is not anti-God, but simply a realization that God is not a RIGID and prescriptive parent-figure as some *human* traditions insist?

God remains the PARENT but manages to rely on some of the off-springs and relay more freedom in the form of judicious amounts of ability to accept and exercise free-will!

When humans grow-up, become mature and find parenthood, they understand a smidgen better, perhaps, How such Divine metamorphosis takes place...!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:44 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Rōhiṇīranjan Ji!
Again sorry for the late reply!
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 am
*GOD* is unfathomable and perhaps beyond the comprehension of Dwait and A_dwait?
No dear Rōhiṇīranjan Ji, God isn't unfathomable at all!... We're just lazy guys to realize/experience it, that's it... For the 2nd thing, you've used the word beyond, what is beyond at all?... For an Advaiti there's nothing beyond!

In simple words, only one thing Śivōhaṃ!

Keep humans comprehension aside, experience is what we need! Thus there's nothing beyond.
तत्तु अनिर्वचनीयम् अनुभवैकवेति। That which cannot be comprehensive it is to be experience.
In IAST: Tattu Anirvacanīyaṃ Anubhavaikavēti.
Nirvacanīyaṃ meaning can be explain or comprehensive. Above is opposite of that Anirvacanīyaṃ. Anubhvaṃ meaning experience. Tat is that.
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Free-will is not anti-God, but simply a realization that God is not a RIGID and prescriptive parent-figure as some *human* traditions insist?
To be specific, there's nothing called anti-God at all!... And there's nothing called Freewill at all! When there's nothing called two, where is parenting coming from?
Rohiniranjan wrote:
God remains the PARENT but manages to rely on some of the off-springs and relay more freedom in the form of judicious amounts of ability to accept and exercise free-will!
Explained in the above statement... God doesn't have to rely on something at all... Then again you're saying, relay more freedom..... & exercise freewill!... Do you think creatures without so called Bogus freewill will not be in Freedom?... We need to experience what exactly freedom is.

I shall try to explain it via Astrology.

1st house represents head, 2nd house represents tongue, 3rd house represents hands and Shoulders, 4th house represents heart and lungs, 5th house represents mind and upper abdomen, 6th house represents lower abdomen, 7th small intestine and liver, 8th house represents genitals and kidneys 9th house represents thighs, 10th house represents knees, 11th house represents calf & ankles, 12th house is our feet.

Now, dear Rōhiṇīranjan Ji could you please tell me, to possess the Bogus element called freewill which part of our body is "free" from a Bhāva (house) influence or Graha influence? Each & every part of our body is formed from Graha & a Bhāva, precisely the total Graha configuration at the time of one's "so called" birth. When our body itself is forming from all these where is the "so called" free is coming from?
Citta (our consciousness?) No no, 5th is Citta & from every Graha 5th is its Citta... So, do you mean Ātman? Nope, Ātmakāraka is just a Kingly Graha which has maximum Areal Velocity (areal displacement) in a Rāśi. So, even that is not... So, what do you mean by free at all?
Rohiniranjan wrote:
When humans grow-up, become mature and find parenthood, they understand a smidgen better, perhaps, How such Divine metamorphosis takes place...!
Actual grow up comes only from Guru & Śāstra. All those metamorphosis can be simply understood from scriptures!... Some are very straight they've clearly said the inexistence of freewill & all.

Let me explain the way how I explain it to my Physics fellows. Dear Rōhiṇīranjan Ji, I'm repeating one aforesaid point to brief it up, if there's Freewill to us, there is definitely independent existence to us from Supreme (God). Now when there is independent existence, we are indifferent from Supreme (perpetually), which is ridiculous!...
Now let me use something called Reductio ad absurdum principle. Meaning 1st I'll assume there is freewill & then I'll prove that my assumed statement is false. Hence Freewill cannot exist. Hope you'll understand.
Supreme (God) has high potential (I'm speaking in terms of potential energy), people have lower potential energy. Now, from fundamental "laws" It's very clear that, energy flow happens till potential becomes equal!... Energy flow is inevitable as there is difference in potential. So, independency is false on a whole, thus my assumption of having Freewill is wrong.

Still more scientifically!? Okay then, here it goes there's something called "Freewill theorem" in Physics this theorem is based on 3 axioms... I think they've tested with elementary particles.
Here's the link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will_theorem

It's a free will theorem proposed by two Mathematicians, they've stated that if we have a free will in the sense that our choices are not a function of the past, then, subject to certain assumptions, so must some elementary particles... You may say, our consciousness is different from elementary particles consciousness... There's lot about it. Let me not go into it, as it takes much time.

Hope this has given some clarity. :smt003 :smt023

It's not possible for me to accept illogical / Bogus theories like Freewill & scriptures are also against to it. This Bogus Freewill theory is superstitious to me. I don't know, for me it seems like Mercury preaching Jupiter :smt045 :smt042 or a grandma imposing Bogus theories like Freewill into grandchild's head!

I follow strictest logic!

Āūṃ Dakṣiṇāmūrtayē Namaḥ। 🙏🏻

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Life is just a pre recorded tape. There's no free will as conceived by spiritual ego. Share views

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:09 pm

The top phalange of the thumb of a person shows Will, while the the middle phalange shows logic & the lower phalange shows passion.
The above 3 together in short comprises a person's personality.

The will and the passion (the passion and the will to live) has logic in between & separating them; also binding/balancing them together.

In any case you will exercise will even if you say you do not believe it right now.
With knowledge & experience you might get the 'view' finally.

You are learning to be realistic about your and your beliefs, and since Aug you are on the way to become somewhat realistic by the close of the year; Nov 2019 to Jan 2020 being important.
I understand that you facing a lack of support in your
Life is an experience.
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:14 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:09 pm
The top phalange of the thumb of a person shows Will, while the the middle phalange shows logic & the lower phalange shows passion.

The will and the passion (the passion and the will to live) has logic in between & separating them; also binding/balancing them together.

In any case you will exercise will even if you say you do not believe it right now.

You are learning to be realistic about your and your beliefs, and since Aug you are on the way to become somewhat realistic by the close of the year; Nov 2019 to Jan 2020 being important.
Life is an experience.
Hi Rishi,

Has this been posted in the wrong place, as I do not understand how it fits in with the topic being discussed in this thread?

Thanks,

Brian :smt017

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:31 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:14 am
RishiRahul wrote:

Life is an experience.
Hi Rishi,

Has this been posted in the wrong place, as I do not understand how it fits in with the topic being discussed in this thread?

Thanks,

Brian :smt017
Dear Brian,

My reply about the thread... life is a prerecoreded tape.... alright.
Good to see you again!

Rishi

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:34 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear RishiRahul Ji!
RishiRahul wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:31 pm
My reply about the thread... life is a prerecoreded tape.... alright.
I know, I'm a complain boy! & Boost is the secret of my energy :smt016 :smt026 :smt033

Hahaha :smt042
RishiRahul wrote:
Again I'm saying to emphasize, I've never said that we can't exercise our "Will". What all I was trying to convey is that a truth which is a knowledge given by our ancient seers. In simple there's nothing called "Freewill" It's Bogus, that's all I'm saying.
For to be very clear let me quote the definitions over here:
As a verb will is (archaic) to wish, desire or will can be (rare|transitive) to wish, desire (something). (From internet)

Now what all I'm saying is even this Will is also predestined. Like how can a person will? He can only desire or do something or think something based on his previous thoughts. Now all those thoughts are pukka predestined so is future, then what are we talking? (Of course including this post too that includes emoji's as well :smt003 )

Exercising will become an act which is predetermined.

Freewill is something you have independency in choosing things or to perform an action without even so called God's influence. Now this is what I've been saying It's Bogus & It's superstitious. :smt042

If we've that independent nature, we are completely & perpetually different from so called God. It's a dualistic, this is wrong. There is no difference between the ultimate supreme (whatever you think of & whomever you think of) I say it's Paramēśvara the Bhagavān & the Ātman. This is a stage where people have to "experience". It's a self Inquiry not to ask someone. We'll get answers for all these queries only from the supreme within us. Till that experience, everyone in this dualistic nature are dualistic people only.

Vēdāñga Jyotiṣa (Vēdic Astrology) is completely false if there is Freewill... Some people claims that Upachaya, D-60 talks about freewill what nuisance is that? If something like Astrology or a Bhāva talks about it how can that field is said to be a complete compendium? If a Bhāva is deciding something how can that not be predestined? I simply get laughter.

I've given enough evidences in my previous posts & if Vēdāñga Jyotiṣa has to be a truth or Satya, Freewill doesn't have any existence to anyone or anything, if it exists, bias comes into play. Bias is again a dualistic.
RishiRahul wrote:
That's what I've been saying EXPERIENCE. That is what we need, one can get the above experience i.e., Freewill is bogus equal in saying there is nothing called duality. This comes only through intense Sādhana. Our ancient seers are perfect examples for such. They've completely rejected these superstitious or bogus theories. It's very common, every human will get these doubts, but that is our ego (call it as false ego or anything). Identifying ourselves as this materialistic body but not with a Spirit Soul. Meditate upon it.
RishiRahul wrote:
You are learning to be realistic about your and your beliefs
Okay, if you ask me personally, my beliefs are only based on Śāstra which was through ancient seers & some of which are Apauruṣēya. So, they will never be biasing, it's our mind that has got biasing nature (Kāraka for the Ārūḍha Lagna is Moon).
RishiRahul wrote:
and since Aug you are on the way to become somewhat realistic by the close of the year; Nov 2019 to Jan 2020 being important.
During November there will be transit of 5 to 6 Graha's in the sign of Sagittarius. Since It's my natal Ascendant Of course I'll get some effects related to self (Lagna) & my Ascendant Lord Jupiter itself is gonna transit to Ascendant. So, Yes!
RishiRahul wrote:
You didn't complete your aforesaid statement but I've understood. Support has to with Yōga. My Yōgi is Guru (Jupiter) thus my AvaYōgi is Sun who are in Natal Ascendant. Since I'm in Sun's Antardaśa (sub period) & Venus's (Ātmakāraka) Pratyantardaśa (sub sub period) under Mercury's major period. Since It's AvaYōgi Sun & Venus Pratyantardaśa (Sub Sub) (as it's Ātmakāraka & is cursed) that's why you were saying I lack support?
But how is this related to the topic at all?... You've told that you understand (I've underlined in your aforesaid quote), you understand what? That I lack support & that's why I'm writing all these? FYI, my last post was not under Venus's sub sub.
RishiRahul wrote:
Life is an experience.
Of course, who denies it RishiRahul Ji?... I'll always try not to be biased, I'm aware of it & I want truth. So, I'll always try to be in that path.

Dear all, I'd just want to provide a Ślōkaṃ (a verse) which I have in my mouth, It's from 1st Sarga (Canto) of 2nd chapter, 11th Ślōkaṃ (a verse) from ŚrīmadBhāgavata MahāPurāṇaṃ which is an upa (sub) Purāṇaṃ under ŚrīmadDēvīBhāgavataMahāPurāṇaṃ this contains 18,000 verses. Where as the 1st contains 14,000 verses.

Ślōkaṃ (Verse) goes like:
  • वदन्ति तत्तत्त्वविदस्तत्त्वं यज्ज्ञानमद्वयम्।
    ब्रह्मेति परमात्मेति भगवानिति शब्द्यते॥

In IAST format:
    vadanti tat tattva-vidas tattvaṃ yaj jñānaṃ advayam।
    Brahmeti Paramātmeti Bhagavān iti śabdyate॥
Vadanti = They say, tat = that, tattva-vidaḥ = the learned souls, tattvam = Absolute Truth (Tattva has several meanings though which depends on context), yat = which, Jñānaṃ = knowledge, Advayaṃ = nondual (Dvaya or dvē meaning two), Brahma iti = known as Brahman, Paramātmā + iti = known as Paramātmā, Bhagavān iti = known as Bhagavān, Śabdyate = it's so sounded (Śabda can be word or a sound depends on context.)

So, the meaning goes like: They (tattva-vidaḥ = learned souls) understood that the Absolute truth (tattva) call (vadanti) this non-dual thing as Brahman or Paramātmā or Bhagavān.

The individual soul which is called Ātman is said to be Brahman. (Sarvaṃ khalu idam Brahman = Everything is Brahman, right) Thus there's no difference between all these things & one has to experience this Advaya tattva (Non-dualistic) state. For to experience one has to perform intense Sādhana... Frankly speaking as everything is predestined how much the person does (perform action) is also predestined. It's hard for our ego to accept this bitter truth. Remember truth is always harder to accept, since it needs transformation (if we're attached to wrong.)

Anyway Sarvaṃ Dakṣiṇāmūrtyarpaṇamastu। 🙏🏻 Iti tat sat।!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 pm

Dear,

Why do you exercise will if the will is not free?
Truth is one only; though they may be several facts.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:06 am

- deleted following a private request -
Last edited by Rohiniranjan on Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:28 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear RishiRahul Ji & dear Rohiniranjan Ji!
Hope both of you are doing well :smt030 :smt035 :smt020
RishiRahul wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 pm
Dear,

Dear RishiRahul Ji, We've been thinking that we are exercising will & it's free. But in reality, It's hard to accept that is something which isn't "free". This freeness can be there only when we are indifferent from supreme. We aren't. That's what I mean.
Through practice one will realize the above facts.
Again, How can one exert will? The necessary thought should come right & next the action follows based on that thought? How that thought comes even to a person? That thought comes through small impulse currents & this is a predetermined phenomenon. If that thought is set free, who is thinking & what is that thought & from where it randomly comes?
& This is an indifferent from supreme.
RishiRahul wrote:

RishiRahul
Yes, True!!!... Sōhaṃ Śivōhaṃ :smt045
Rohiniranjan wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:06 am
Rishi -- fighting shadows only brings one to light that the shadows were not meant to understand but they did share, etc....?
Dear Rohiniranjan Ji, I've explained everything very clearly... Scientifically, I've given some evidences based on the experiments that some people have performed. These are truth & one can realize it only with their experience.

Dear Rohiniranjan Ji, I'm again saying, It's hard for our ego to accept dire facts!... I'm saying na, It'll never want to. It's that stupid & we feel that, that stupidity (ego) has existence. :smt003
Ego is duality.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:06 am
RishiRahul wrote:
Dear,

RishiRahul
Rishi -- fighting shadows only brings one to light that the shadows were not meant to understand but they did share, etc....?

If you are serious brother, fight not the windmills in the european novels, etc..., but REALITY?
Dada,

I know that!
Was just trying to go against the system that free will is not actually free.

Rishi

Return to “Planets and Houses”