Regarding jathaka porutham

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Priyareddy

Regarding jathaka porutham

Post by Priyareddy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:13 pm

Dear sir,
I wish to know whether the following match can be considered for marriage as it shows the gruhamaitri, gana, sthree dheerga is not matching but we got 24/36 in kundali matching. I also want to know about sthree dheerga porutham.. also please tell me how the bond nd understanding is going to be between us after marriage. I also heard a bitter thing about the boy's lifespan from some purohit and I'm worried hearing about that. Please confirm whether the match will workout or not if we get married bcoz in our family they consider nd believe in astrology nd horoscope for marriages.

Boy's details
Name - G Nanda Kishore Reddy
Star - pushyami
Rasi - Karkataka( cancer)
Dob - 15/03/1992
Time - 1.20 pm
Place - jadcherla, Mahabubnagar, Telangana

Girl's details
Name - V Vamsi Priya
Star - Krittika
Rasi - vrishaba (taurus)
Dob- 05/10/1993
Time - 3.05 Am
Place - kurnool, Andhra Pradesh

Spirit Seeker

Re: Regarding jathaka porutham

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:10 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 Priya
Priyareddy wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:13 pm
I wish to know whether the following match can be considered for marriage as it shows the gruhamaitri, gana, sthree dheerga is not matching but we got 24/36 in kundali matching.
FYI, this isn't matching at all. Forget all these superficial things. Especially tose milans :smt018 :smt045

Matching means, Lagna, Lagna Lord, Śubhapati & UL matching! Along with Sun-Moon mutual positions. Still we can see AK (soul's) as well.

We need to see the friendship between the Lagna Lord's of each other. Śubhapati's of both the charts should be friends. Similarly mutual positions of Upapādalagna (UL) w.r.t. each other. Śubhapati is defined as the Lord of the Rāśi in which Moon is occupied.

Dear Priya gāru, your 7th lord of Navāṃśa is conjunct with retrograde Saturn in Navāṃśa that too in 7th house itself. Saturn is 7th lord in Rāśi & is in 7th house itself. Saturn is your Dārakāraka, Dāra meaning spouse. So, all the points w.r.t. Saturn are pointing that your spouse should definitely have a strong Saturn connected to Lagna & Lagna Lord. Your Saturn is in Dēvalōkāṃśa.

Saturn was just aspecting his lagna lord Mercury but doesn't have connection with the house (the Ascendant or the Lagna).

Priya, the similar question was asked by other member in this forum, kindly go through the following topic: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=87648

PS: Your speech is very well! Because of Jupiter being Vargōttama placed in 2nd & Lagna lord in 2nd. Good communication skills because of Mercury in 3rd.

Priyareddy

Post by Priyareddy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Okay thanks for the reply.. though I didn't understand completely what u said but please check our birth timings and say whether our match will be ok or not.. Nd how we're going to be after the marriage.. :smt002

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:48 pm

I've PM'ed you.

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:02 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 Priya
Spirit Seeker wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:10 pm
Dear Priya gāru, your 7th lord of Navāṃśa is conjunct with retrograde Saturn in Navāṃśa that too in 7th house itself. Saturn is 7th lord in Rāśi & is in 7th house itself. Saturn is your Dārakāraka, Dāra meaning spouse. So, all the points w.r.t. Saturn are pointing that your spouse should definitely have a strong Saturn connected to Lagna & Lagna Lord. Your Saturn is in Dēvalōkāṃśa.

Saturn was just aspecting his lagna lord Mercury but doesn't have connection with the house (the Ascendant or the Lagna).
Remember the aforementioned points, as I'm sure that your spouse should have strong connection with Śani, I was just concentrating on Lagna & was liberal while seeing your horoscope, now I've noticed that his Saturn is connected with Chara Ātmakāraka Mars which represents his self, as your Saturn is so strong being in Dēvalōkāṃśa his Saturn should also be in a good sign & indeed it's so happened that his Saturn is connected with his Chara Ātmakāraka in his own sign Capricorn itself.
Priyareddy wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 pm
say whether our match will be ok or not.. Nd how we're going to be after the marriage..:smt002
Your query has been PM'ed!

Take care.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”