A current insight needed

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

A current insight needed

Post by dhav » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Hello EOT,

I am requesting a reading from you after so many years. If you could help me out to have a better insight about my situation. I had started a business with some friends some years ago mainly to help people out but due to misunderstandings, manipulation and abuse it has been dissolve recently. I have been lied to and my heart is in pain as I find it hard to trust friends. I have also some feelings for a friend in the business which is not reciprocal. I find it hard to work sometimes with him for anew venture. I am completely lost and I do not want to hurt people by leaving them. :smt010
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: A current insight needed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:04 am

Dear Dhav,

I have already essentially given you what advice I would normally have included with a reading, but this time in the Hug Exchange.

At this stage, I cannot see that a reading is going to help you any more than my advice will.

A reading would be more likely in my opinion to confuse you even more than you feel now.

I do not wish to overwhelm your coping abilities, by introducing even more complications into the mixture.

Sometimes the most loving thing that you can do for a friend is to leave them.

You cannot have any relationships in this life where there is no risk that your or the other person's feelings will at some time get hurt.

It is not so much the leaving which determines how you and they feel, but the meanings which you associate with the breakup.

If you leave the relationship believing that the person has hurt your feelings, you do not yet understand how our human minds work.

Unless you consciously set out to hurt them or they consciously set out to hurt you by leaving the relationship, you are NOT responsible for another adult's feelings, but you ARE responsible for what you do as a result of your feelings.

Enough for now.

This time is to be used for your self healing, instead of over analyzing everything by giving you a full reading, on top of the advice already given.

And I must tell you (hardly a secret) that even though I am not formally giving you a reading in the Hug Exchange, I cannot suddenly turn off my intuition and become a non reader while I am in there.

The line between me giving an intuitive reading in this forum, and offering you intuitive advice in the Hug Exchange, is very fine and unclear indeed.

I share your pain,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your advice. Replying in the hug department. :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:18 pm

dhav wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your advice. Replying in the hug department. :smt006
Got it!

Thanking you for your feedback, on whatever forum you may have posted it.

Healer; Heal Thyself!

Brian :smt059

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Dear Brian,

If you find it good to give me a reading this time to help me have more clarity about how my path will be in the next months? A general reading will do. Right now I am all solo going to work with my family. I have put aside business for a while giving myself time to replenish my energy and find inspiration. :smt005 :smt006
Dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:21 am

If you find it good to give me a reading this time to help me have more clarity about how my path will be in the next months? A general reading will do.
A general reading for the first six months of 2020 is in the pipeline.

Your reading will be given within the next week or so.

I am intentionally leaving the rest of this year out of the reading.

I sense that by January 1st (at the earliest), you will be in a much more receptive state of mind in order to be able to apply whatever insights may come out of the reading, to your daily life.

Cheers,

Brian :smt056

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:34 pm

Dhav,

As part of your general reading for 2020, I drew the following three cards, in the order shown.

MOTHER HEALING -"As your feelings toward your mother heal, your desires manifest more rapidly and accurately."

I do not know any details about what type of relationship you had with your mother, and it's relevance to and influence on what type of person you are now as an adult.

It is entirely up to you to decide whether you would want to discuss such a personal and sensitive matter on this open forum.

As long as it makes sense to you.

But this card does suggest to me that either the relationship which you had with your mother, or the unconscious beliefs which you continue to hold onto as as a direct consequence of your mother daughter relationship (probably a little bit of of both), have been holding you back from doing what you have come into this life and body to accomplish.

And that the only way that you can get back onto your true life path MUST NECESSARILY INCLUDE a closer examination of BOTH your relationship with your mother, AS WELL AS the self limiting unconscious beliefs which have come out of it.

TRANQUILITY - "Make time to relax, be still and enjoy your solitude, indulging in much needed self care".

I do not feel that this card requires any further interpretation.

It only confirms what seems common sense that taking some quality time out of each day relaxing, possibly meditating, and giving yourself some well deserved but long overdue TENDER LOVING CARE (TLC) is a vital component of your ongoing self healing process.

There is of course no reason why you should wait until January 1st to begin doing this.

But just a note of caution here, if you will allow me to put it into words.

The TRANQUILITY card is advising you to take some quality time out of each day giving yourself what amounts to more self love.

But like any other good and healthy idea, this one can also be overdone.

BY THEMSELVES, relaxing, meditating and TLC will not be enough, to help you to help yourself.

TIME OUT relaxing and meditating and enjoying more of those simple pleasures which make life feel worth living, MUST BE BALANCED against an equal TIME IN each day, with you taking positive, practical action on a regular basis, in order to be able to manifest your desires more rapidly and accurately (referring back to the MOTHER HEALING card).

WAIT "Don't rush into action right now. Bide your time for better results".

To which I would add: WAIT, BUT DO NOT WAIT TOO LONG.

This third and final card continues the theme of the need for you to balance your TIME OUT against your TIME IN, one day at a time.

Rushing in with too much TIME IN all at once (which is what I feel this card is about) would be just as unhealthy and inefficient as you spending hours every day, immersing and wallowing in such TIME OUT activities

Your general reading for 2020 is now complete.

Namaste,

Brian :smt109

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:27 am

Hello Brian,

Yes with my mother it was always difficult with me especially. She likes controlling and keep us confined but it is just me trying to break off. And she does not like that I do new things on my own and try to discourage me. and she also misunderstands and accuses me of many petty things. It a bit less but I have things to work on with her.

The reading is speaking a lot about what I have been thinking to do and it is reaffirming my decisions. I need a break and peace and rest to decide my actions later next year. Right now it is a pause time and healing/self care is the most important right now for me.

Thank you EOT :smt020 :smt035
Dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Dhav,

You are very welcome for the reading.

To be honest with you I was rather surprised that a general reading should reveal such detailed insights into your current situation.

As you may have heard recently in another thread on this forum I have up until now been moving away from using any cards during my readings, but your and the other member's positive feedback has made me have second thoughts about ditching the cards completely.

This is yet another example of how readers often learn just as much of value from their clients, as the clients learn from their readers.

So thanking you both (the other member knows who she is) for your respective reading requests, as well as for your very useful and informative feedback.

God bless you,

Brian :smt049 :smt049 :smt049

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Maybe it is about renewing yourself about reading cards. The cards might be tired and want a rest :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”