Birthdate 9th June 1974

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rashmi_rh

Birthdate 9th June 1974

Post by rashmi_rh » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:14 am

Can my birthdate predict a better future ?
name Rashmi Hebbar
Birth date 09/06/1974 time 10:10 am.

Thanks
Rashmi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Birthdate 9th June 1974

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Hello again Rashmi,

Your date of birth of June 9th 1974 give you using very basic numerology a life path number LPN of 9.

(9) + (6) + (1 + 9 + 7 + 4) = 9 + 6 + 21 = 36
3 + 6 = 9

The 9 Life Path is one of insight, generosity, emotion, compassion, global awareness, interpretation, diversity and strength. 9 contains a little bit of all the other numbers, as well as many unique characteristics of its own. In Name Numerology, No. 9 stands for Mars (The God of War). You have 9 numerology, if your Day, Life, or Name No. is 9. If you a fight for a cause, rebel against an oppression, and fight for your country, you are ruled by 9.

While you having an LPN of 9 does not guarantee that better times are waiting for you, it does probably mean that you are a fighter against your own oppression, with a lot of positive personality strengths potentially acting in your favour.

While I am not a professional numerologist, my very basic calculations strongly suggest that your chances of successfully overcoming your ongoing challenges are even though they are not exactly 100% guaranteed, very close to being 100% guaranteed.

You can't keep a good man down for very long. He is just too strong, to allow that to happen. :smt023

L&L,

Brian :smt027

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:02 am

Dear Brian

Thankyou so much for replying.

A soldier too gets some "time off" from the battle field. I havent got it yet in last 45 years !!! There is a feeling of complete exhaustion. There is neither motivation, neither a reason nor a desire to fight anymore. Fight for what ? Being Human everybody needs to be treated with some amount of love and kindness once in a while if not all the time. There are times of weakness when you "Expect" your own people to hold your hand and lift you up and that the exact time when they throw you further down the pit !!! Id rather be buried than face another moment of struggle. my posts are just another effort to find out if there is anything worth fighting for or im better off being buried.
Thanks for your insights. God bless you.
Rashmi

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:59 pm

SPECIAL NOTE: http://www.befrienders.org/ is a very good link for those of our members who are in need of help, and who are feeling suicidal and require help now.
Indian Helplines: https://www.befrienders.org/directory?country=IN

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:56 am

Got to know from a few sites that numerology also relates to names not just birth dates. Modifying a few letters in our names can change the numerology path number. My maiden name is Rashmi Hebbar which is the name in almost all my documents. My husbands last name is Godika
If I change my name to Rashmi Godika will that change my life path number ? I had not changed it to his last name because of the hassles involved with govt agencies here in India for name changing.

with the name as Rashmi Hebbar the life path number comes to 5 which is an incompatible number with number 9 which is my life path number from my birth date. If I change it to Rashmi Godika the number comes to 7.
or If I change the spelling of my name to Rashmee Hebbar the number comes to 6.
Now as per my Birth date life path number which cannot be changed , can changing my name in certain ways do something better to my life ?
Will appreciate to hear form experts please.
I am desperately trying to bring my life to a Dignified Sustainability phase.
Kindly Help

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:16 pm

Someone Please advise the correct Numerological solution.

Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 am

I am not a numerologist as such. and I am definitely not an expert on the subject of whether or not changing your name to something else, will affect your life path or destiny.

But it does seem to me that there is no general agreement among numerologists, one way or the other.

While some numerologists will tell you that it is only your full name given to you at birth which interacts with your date of birth numbers and in turn determines your life path number, other numerologists believe that by changing your name you can somehow escape the original life path or destiny, which your birth numbers suggested could not be changed.

I can see from above that you have already calculated the name numbers for both your maiden (birth) name and for the one which you have chosen to be your new identity, in order to determine their compatibility with your life path (which is calculated from your DOB).

This all makes sense to me, BUT.................................................... :smt017 :smt017 :smt017

While both your birth numbers and your name numbers will have some influence upon not only your optimum path through this lifetime but also how successful you are likely to be in following that life path and enjoying success at doing so, it is the birth numbers which are believed to by far have the strongest effect of the two.

Another way of saying the same thing is that according to numerology by changing your name (which by the way means that you must at the same time completely dissociate yourself from ever again identifying yourself using your birth name) you can possibly make minor modifications and adjustments around your life path and destiny, it is your full date of birth alone which determines what your life path during this current incarnation is meant to be.
In numerology, the role of personal numbers and the course of your life is determined by three facets of you as it is mentioned above: your birth date, which cannot be changed, the name you were given at birth and the name you use today – which can be changed multiple times throughout life.
The Life Path number is also referred to as the Destiny number, unlike numbers derived from your name which can change as you progress through life, the Life Path number never changes because it is based on your full date of birth. ... This number will be the one that guides your direction in life.
Hoping that this helps, while you are waiting for one of our numerologists (who could still answer you, as your request was made over the Christmas/New year period, which is usually terribly busy for our readers).

Take care,

Brian :smt024

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:53 am

Thanks Brian

I understand the Holiday season. No worries.
This is just another attempt to make my life "move forward". Dont know if you have heard of the gentelman named Sanjay Jumaani. He is a numerologist from Mumbai, India and a lot of celebrities were able to turn their life with small changes in their names and signatures. He also consults for Movie names for the movie to be a big hit and these movies have made millions on the box office. just that I cannot afford his fee as I am an ordinary person. Bit im sure there are expert numerologists on this forum too who would do just as fantastic as Mr. Jumaani.
I dont mind waiting but some suggestion will definitely help.

regards'
Rashmi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:22 am

rashmi_rh wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:14 am
Can my birthdate predict a better future ?
name Rashmi Hebbar
Birth date 09/06/1974 time 10:10 am.

Thanks
Rashmi
Hello Rashmi,

Though I am not an approved reader of the Numerology forum here, I am offering my take on your details.

The number 9 is very strong in your chart, as you are
(1) born on the 9th.
(2) You life path number reduced to a single digit is also 9.

The above makes you a born idealist, who prefers to live in what is considered an ' utopian' world, which is a perfect world which doesn't exist in the practical world== in short an ideal world.
Such people got through a lot of strife emotionally, and Yes, you are very emotional; especially towards changes in life; making 'letting go' in life difficult to handle emotionally; which happen quite repeatedly in their lives.

From 2010, especially around mid 2011 onwards spiralled you on a spiritual path, by introducing, rather waking you up to a different level of thinking!
Maybe this experience brought considerable inward thinking where you learnt to be more compassionate than you previously were.

Its been a long time since your this post made in 2019.

I have finally active in this forum (after a long period of silence; thanks to destiny, I guess); and I hope to add more after getting your response.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”