will I get my rightful share of inheritance

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

rashmi_rh

will I get my rightful share of inheritance

Post by rashmi_rh » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:09 am

Wanted to know if I can get my rightful inheritance from my Parental property ? I want to buy my own house and the money form the inheritance will help buying one.

Kindly guide me with my cards
Thanks
Rashmi

rashmi_rh

Re: will I get my rightful share of inheritance

Post by rashmi_rh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:40 am

Dear Cedar
I will again request your kind attention to this question.

Thanks
Rashmi

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:03 am

Hi Rashmi

Will I, will I not? Yes or No?

I have always avoided giving readings on such concrete Yes or No questions. And, if you have read any of my past readings to others, I have declined such readings based on the fact that nothing is cast in iron and that things and life around us change constantly.

I do not know why you, in the first place, ask this question?
Do you doubt that you will be deprived of your entitlement from this inheritance?
Is it time that your parents' inheritance to their children is bequeathed or do they have years ahead until that day comes?
Are there people in the family who may influence those concerned that you might not get your fair share?

Your question is too limited and based on that I cannot give you a reading in the format that you wish me to. The Tarot does not answer Yes or No questions very well. And even if people argued that it, I would not like to get into that concrete Yes or No criteria and then (years later) for you to find out that due to certain changes in circumstances the Yes or the No did not materialise.

Best regards.

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:42 am

DEar Cedar

I am a girl child first born to my parents. Ive been brought up with curses and discrimination all my life. last few years have been extremely painful with 3 IVF failures, accidents and surgeries. I dont have a home to live in. The law here in India does dictate equal rights to daughter and son but knowing my parents I know they will try to deprive me of my share. Ive been drained in every way and need the money coming from the inheritance to get a roof over my head. I am in talks with them but they have been avoiding me on this issue.
I need some kind of a "message" if I will get my share if I pursue it.
As per law i should but i will not get anything if i dont fight for it. and after going thru so much I dont have the energy to fight anymore. I need some kind of a guidance to move forward, hence this question. If I frame the same question in another way and ask if I will have any financial gains for buying a house , will that help get me the cards ?

Hope you can help.
Thanks for your time and knowledge

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:40 am

Dear Rashmi

I had a strong feeling you were a girl throughout the process of writing to you…

It is also very sad to see that these things still happen about the baby girl in the family.
I am also angry to hear that parents treat their daughter that way because of her gender.

I have a confession to make: When I wrote to you this morning, I did pick three cards. Whilst they did not give a Yes or No answer because that is not the way I asked the question, I just wanted to hear more from you.

While I was shuffling the cards, the Nine of Words flew off the deck.
I have picked the following three cards for you by way of a message and not prediction as such.

Nine of Swords. Nine of Wands. Seven of Cups.

Nine of Swords: This woman sitting in her bed with nine swords hanging above her while she is grieving her current state of despair and hopelessness. She sees no solution to her situation and is weeping in the middle of the night of what is happening to her. This is like a nightmare which is keeping her awake at night. But then we get the Nine of Wands next to her which shows an injured man holding one of the nine wands whilst the others are all behind him. He is defending the other eight wands with the one wand that he is holding on to. He has fought hard to attain the other eight wands and he will defend them with sweat and blood. He has a bandage on his forehead which indicates hard-fought struggle to maintain his rightful ownership of the nine wands. The suit of Wands indicates energy, will to fight, creativity and fiery resolve. The message of this card is not to give up your struggle and, most of all, your right to what you deserve.

The third card, Seven of Cups, shows a man facing all sorts of riches, golden cups full of promises and gifts but is unable to decide which one he should pick. Being number Seven, this is not the attainment stage; it does not mean that all is yours and this card comes with a bit of warning too. Do not think all that glitters is gold. Do not get carried away even when you are given choices of what to pick from what is on offer. Just keep firm to your beliefs and your rights and defend your position when the time comes. The most powerful card in this reading for you is the Nine of Wands. Stick to its power and determination. The Seven of Cups should be taken as follows: what you deserve – nothing more and nothing less. This card has the tendency of leading the person in question into greed and over estimation of what they should deserve.

I hope this has given you some insights on your situation.

Please let us know how things turn out for you.
Best wishes.

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Dear Cedars
Thanks a lot for the reply.
The fight is real and has been extremely tough and single handed with absolutely no emotional support of any kinds. and this has been going on for very long. Please do read my post and its reply on "I dream about the two houses" The very reason im going thru the forums and begging for answers is because Im still trying to hang on to some hope somewhere to scrape my way out of my situation. It very difficult to stay strong when you have no strength left. its very difficult to paste a smile on my face when im broken inside. but I do have to wear that mask and pretend everything is fine !!

I will keep fighting for it as Im only fighting for what should be rightfully mine. Im not taking away someone else's rights. I just hope to win in the end not to claim victory - im beyond that now, but to live my life in dignity and self respect.
I will keep you posted for developments.

Thanks again
Rashmi

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Don't give up!
I feel the reading was not 100% what you were looking for but rest assured a Yes or No answer would not have made a difference to your situation. You are doing what is required of you; fight, stand firm and have faith in the Universe.
I wish you all the very best!

rashmi_rh

Post by rashmi_rh » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 am

Thankyou Cedars for your thoughts and wishes.

Sunny800

Post by Sunny800 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm

Really interesting reading Cedars :smt038

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Sunny800 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:57 pm
Really interesting reading Cedars :smt038
Thank you Sunny.
I am hoping to post your reading soon. Either tonight or tomorrow.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”