Where is EVERYONE?

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Where is EVERYONE?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:32 pm

Has the forum changed hands or something?
Hope you all have fared well during the unforeseen pandemic?

Although all the astrologers, divinators and similar sundry began predicting after the world was 4-6 months in the throes of the pandemic what caused it and how long it would last...

Oh well... C'est la vie, I reckon!

Be well, GET VACCINATED (unless there are exceptions for medical/surgical reasons), STAY WELL!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Where is EVERYONE?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:49 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:32 pm
Has the forum changed hands or something?
Hope you all have fared well during the unforeseen pandemic?

Although all the astrologers, divinators and similar sundry began predicting after the world was 4-6 months in the throes of the pandemic what caused it and how long it would last...

Oh well... C'est la vie, I reckon!

Be well, GET VACCINATED (unless there are exceptions for medical/surgical reasons), STAY WELL!
Hi mate, :smt039

Swetha is I believe still paying the monthly hosting fees for Mystic Board, so to the best of my knowledge the site has NOT changed hands or ownership.

I have not heard from her for several months, but I do know that she has experienced some serious personal challenges which have meant that she neither has the time nor energy to do anything with or on her forums.

In contrast to the eastern states (particularly New South Wales and Victoria), South Australia has been relatively lucky with regards to community transmission of the delta variant.

Other than during hard lock downs, because I had become increasingly isolated due to my chronic illness for many years before the pandemic, there has really been very little change in my daily and weekly routine since then (other than the masks of course).

My physical and mental health have definitely been better, but I do check the forums at least once every day, although I must admit that my heart is no longer in it (empty as it is now).

No longer wanting to give formal readings has evidently been misinterpreted by many of our members to mean that I no longer care about or want to help them with their problems, or that I do not miss my internet friends.

Quite the opposite is true. :smt009

I do not care about whether or not this pandemic was predicted. We have to as a united world community, deal with the present dire situation in which we currently find ourselves.

Many health experts have been warning us for decades about such a crisis being almost inevitable, unless we were to positively change our behaviours as a species and take better care of our selves and adequately fund our health systems. No offence intended to "astrologers, divinators and similar sundry", but I will always take more notice of predictions which are made and solutions offered on a sound scientific basis,compared to those which have been derived from star signs, crystal balls or tea leaves.

Personally I would like to see the forums used more in a way in which each of us could tell our own stories about what is happening or has happened to them or their loved ones during the pandemic, and how we can best support each other to help get us through this ordeal TOGETHER.

I am seriously considering renaming The Hug Exchange to something more appropriate and immediate and practical.

Something like the "I Need A Healing from the Pandemic Forum"?
Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.
May the force be with you,

Brian :smt049

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:38 am

Hello Big Brother,

On one hand my heart felt happy that TIGER is still at the helm of affairs, despite the upheavals going on in our spaceship (earth) which the passengers had been trying their best (worst?) to unravel, pollute, recklessly, or with reckless abandon at least. Well, the lock-downs sure cleared lot of air, and water -- so much that even wild animals returned and were seen in several bigger metropolises (Metropolii?) worldwide, that we humans had chased out of their home-base to build our cities and then we went after their homes, armed with chain-saws, guns, elephant guns and continued to decimate the Shangrila that God (Mother Nature) had painstakingly built over hundreds of thousands (millions?) of years which the mighty ape (human being) skillfully decimated in few hundred years! WOW!!

A little virus had to arrive to teach us collectively a big lesson, but as soon as panic turned into relative-lull and vaccines arrived, what does the human beast do? It fell back to its vile ways and now we have vaccine inequity in the human world. What next? Economic inequity, worse than before? In some circles probably a return to even older ways...?

But enough of this. We both (and others like us, of our generation) are tired but not asleep, yet!

Hang in there, mate! The movie of MAYA has more reels to go through...
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Jayashree Ravi

Post by Jayashree Ravi » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:22 pm

I am back. We can chat now and then. :smt026
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:58 am

I have not been able due to my poor health to use my computer for nearly the last six months, and have just been discharged from hospital, after spending several weeks there.

I still find it necessary to limit my use of the computer to a short session each day (a couple of hours is more than enough).

Could I please remind everyone that I no longer offer formal readings on Mystic Board (or anywhere else)?

Friendly advice is still available, but you may need to wait longer for me to reply to your posting.

Regards,

Brian :smt031

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:10 am

Hello everyone,
Sorry I have been missing for years now. I am till here. Hopefully, we can get back to helping each other once again.
Lots of love
Swetha

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:34 am

Hello Swetha,

It is wonderful to see you on your website again.

I prefer to remain positive about the now remote possibility of us helping each other again.

But realistically..................................................................................................................................... :smt009

Unfortunately, I believe that most of our other staff and other members have moved on to do other things.

My own ongoing health issues make it difficult for me to do what I did before the site came to an effective halt, if indeed there are any requests for my assistance.

Friendly advice OK, but I am no longer giving formal readings.

I have not done any administrative duties for so long, that I have basically forgotten how to use the admin control panel.

Wishing you both (plus any members who see this message) a Happier and Healthier New Year in 2023.

Brian :smt039

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:01 pm

Hi Brian,
How are you doing? I hope you are well enough to be back on the forum and start helping each other.
Lots of love
Swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”