Why have I suffered for so long?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

wyldorkid3

Why have I suffered for so long?

Post by wyldorkid3 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:12 am

First let me start by saying that Vedic Astrology has changed my life. I'm beginning to understand the true nature of Karma and to an extent Im beginning to understand who I am. I've been trying to learn to understand the charts of myself and my family members, but its still so confusing. Which brings me to my problems.

For the last five years I have been in a living hell. I''ve been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. If this isn't bad enough I suffer from out of body experiences, precognition, strange dreams, hallucinations, visions that come true and all kinds of other weird experiences. I have insomnia, anxiety disorder, heart palpitations, chest pains and severe nervouseness. The doctors have found abnormalities in my EKG but cannot identify why. I have severe acid reflux, vomiting and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, low blood pressure to the extent of vertigo and fainting and I am prone to painful ovarian cysts that burst. As of two weeks ago I lost the feeling in my legs and hands, went to the neurologist and podiatrist and they found nothing wrong. I'm on crutches right now. I can't walk.

The terrible thing is that once upon a time I was normal, well adjusted and completely grounded.  I graduated with Honors from University, was healthy and vivacious, was the editor of my college newspaper and vice president of everything on campus. I was very popular with the opposite sex though I've always had an issue with sexual dysfunction. Overall I was doing very well for myself and had a high level of achievement and everyone was proud of me. But now, all that is over. I stay home with no friends, no money and severely ill.  I dont have a career, and sometimes I am so depressed from being sick that I can't get out of bed. I am however, writing a book which is very difficult cause I have no concentration. I understand that my mercury in the 11th, Aquarius may be combust and I wonder if this may be the source of some of my problems. If it is combust does this mean I will not publish?

Anyway my mother takes care of me because I cannot work and sometimes have memory loss. She is my eternal historian, my best friend and keeps me on track. We were told that ours is a karmic relationship as my moon is in the 8th house of scorpio. She already suffers greatly because of my condition, but does the moon placement indicate worse suffering? I don't want that. I love my mother than anything. She does everything for me and one day I want to give her the world.

Anyhow, I am so tired of being sick. i feel like Ive lost some of my best years and all of my potential I once had is just draining away. My problems started in 2002 and now its 2007 and I just had another birthday, Im 29 and I am still sick, and I always become symptomatic when the moon is waxing to full, up to three days prior. It makes me want to cry. An advisor told me that I am supposed to be spiritual and study the occult to get better and healthy. Bah Humbug, I dont want to believe this. Im hoping that thats not true because I just want to be normal. Even in the realm of love I seem to have bad luck. It seems my hardest life lessons have come from the opposite sex. I have had much trauma in this area and I wonder if it's karmic.

I once did a puja to the planets when things were extremely bad. I kept leaving my body, hallucinating, vomiting and having terrible spiritual experiences. The priests at the temple said I was having a problem with ancestors or something. Anyhow after the puja my issues died down for a while.  Things got bad again and now theres noone at the temple that speaks English

My point is that I just want to be okay without all this physical, emotional and mental pain. I want to get married to the man that I love and just be happy and healthy, get published or at least establish myself somewhere in life and stand on my own feet, ultimately giving my parents a good life. I saw that Gulika/Maandi was in my 2nd house and I fear that that will ruin any chance of me ever making money. Of course, I dont know what the heck Im doing, so I know I should not attempt to interpret things I do not understand.

Can someone please help me?Sorry so long, I get overemotional and longwinded and of course my thoughts maybe disjointed. If you've managed to read all of this I am so grateful. Please forgive me I know I may sound like a babbling idiot, but I've just been dealing with alot for awhile and I truly want some guidance.

My info is as follows:

March 1, 1978
9:18 A.M.
Miami Beach FL
Lat: 25.47N Longitude 80.8W
Lagna: Aries
Rashi: Scorpio

Thank you so much again for your time, attention and consideration.
Last edited by wyldorkid3 on Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

AJ

Post by AJ » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:26 am

Dear Jenee,

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

For the sake of clarity, did your health issues surface after April 18, 2002? I ask because:

1. Mercury is your 6th lord (health), placed in the nakshatra of Rahu and debilitated in D-9.

2. You're running the MD of Mercury, an unhelpful planet for your lagna, and unfortunately Mercury has attained maximum Shadbala.

3. Rahu is in the 6th house, giving health issues that are either difficult to diagnose or, if diagnosed, difficult to cure in the short term.

4. Therefore, when you ran the dasa of Mer-Rah-Mer your health issues may have surfaced.

5. Moon, karaka for Mind, in the 8th is prone to give out-of-body body experiences, precognition, strange dreams, hallucinations, visions since it is exaggerated by being in the natural 8th sign of Scorpio.

6. The good news is that lagnesh Mars is Vargottama and will help you recover once this MD is over.

Expect relief after September 2008 when you will certainly publish and do well for yourself. Ketu will give you the results of dispositor and Bhagyesh Jupiter, placed in the 3rd house of writing, publishing, etc. and will make you increasingly spiritual. Keep the faith and stay strong.

God bless :)
AJ

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 am

Dear Friend,

Although this is Vedic Astrology forum and I shall be discussing about Thought Power, I hope others would not mind as it for some good work.

All that we see, our surroundings, whom we meet, what we think etc. etc. influences us greatly.  Just imagine you go to an expert Doctor and he says you have some serious disease, then even if you are perfectly all right you will start feeling depressed. It happens to everyone in varying degree.

I remember a person whose blood test was taken and declared she had diabeties. The lady got worried. Later on the Doctor apologised as he had wrongly given the report of someone else to her. How much depressed this lady was till she came to know the truth. This is how the mind works.

You have decided you have N number of problems and the more you think the more the problems will intensify and increase thus taking you to negative direction. Let a little Sun Ray of Hope enter your life and see how you shift to positive gradually. Learn from Nature. See the natural beauty, Greenery, Mountains, Sun Rise, Sun Sets etc. and see how happiness starts coming in your life and changes you.

Horoscopes and other science are true only an extent. Human Mind is the final thing and it can change you completely.

Just read the various Chapters I have Posted on Thought Power in General Discussion and Meditation and Mind Control From Chapter No.1 to Chapter No.30 and see how you feel completely transformed by reading it and digesting it. Only a couple of chapters reading will be sufficient to change your outlook to life.

Pravin Kumar

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:57 pm

Dear AJ,

Thank you so much for your guidance. I must admit that you are precise in the timing of my affliction. I graduated from college May 2002, and the day after I crossed the stage was the day I had my first collapse and black out episode. From this day forward I have been sick. I understand now that I have been running in a malefic cycle, as my mercury Dasa has been truly wicked to me, but I still wonder about the upcoming Ketu cycle. Isn't Ketu a malefic as well? I understand that Jupiter is the dispositer of Ketu, but how do we determine the good effects from Jupiter and the naturally detrimental effects of Ketu?

As for Mr. Pravin Kumar, I truly appreciate your insight. I have a fairly decent grasp on how the mind works, and through my comprehension of this, I have become a positive person. I am an advocate of the theory that we can create our own outcomes through the power of positivity and visualization and I believe that if I was unable to do this, I would have probably met my demise already. As for doctors opinions, I dont allow them to effect me to any severe degree because they deal strictly on a scientific level, and by contrast I have ventured into the realm of spirituality and metaphysics, an area that they can rarely understand. I continue to keep my faith believing that I will one day be whole. Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:11 pm

A very "sad" story indeed....I can't give you any reading....but I want to ask you a question.....did you around that time start on any medic ?

The reason for my question is that something like that happen to me and was due to a cholestrol lower tablets.

They had "fat" solutions and was taken up in the brain and made me have a lots of phobias and other nasty thoughts....I almost killed myself....but it was I who found out that it had to be a medic that caused it... later I got agreement from the doc that such thing could happen and I had to take water solutions med.

I wish you good luck :)

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:29 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. It's terrible when you find out that prescriptions have put you in jeopardy. I recently gave my birthcontrol the boot because of the horrific attack it gave me. I had been taking them for almost 6 months. My mom said it was like slow poisoning. In regards to other meds, I make it a habit to not touch them with a ten foot pole. To be honest, since that time doctors have always looked to the drug as the answer. Not only have they prescribed every stomach and allergy drug that they could think of, but in the last five years I've had countless prescriptions for paxil, seroquel, ambien and zoloft. Chemicals don't agree with me and I tend to get all the side effects listed in the warning label, so I've never actually taken any of them. Maybe Im being irresponsible by ignoring doctors prescriptions, but paxil is in lawsuit right now for causing suicidal tendencies. I know a few people who were on zoloft and became suicidal. I think im good without them. I'd rather meditate or something than take a drug unless it was absolultely necessary. Plus, even if i had attempted to take them...Im flakey and absentminded.  I would  forget to take them. Take Care  :smt002

AJ

Post by AJ » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:57 am

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

Hi again :)

Who says Ketu is a malefic? In fact, no planet is malefic, they only have roles to play in unfolding the karma in our lives. If you can decipher these effects and address them by working through their higher principles, then life will be so much happier.

Ketu is the planet that governs Incoming Karma and represents things you have learned in your last birth which, therefore, come naturally to you in this birth - sort of your areas of 'talent'. Ketu's dispositor, through its nature and placement, will signify what areas these talents will lie in. Because your Ketu dispositor is Jupiter, your natural talents will take you towards the significations of Jupiter - philosophy, spirituality, religion, learning and the quest for knowledge - manifested through intellectual Gemini in the 3rd house of writing, communication, publishing, etc. If you've noticed, your Ketu is conjoined with Jupiter in D-9, emphasizing and making obvious the spiritual significance of your imminent Ketu MD.

Ketu in Pisces can show that your last birth was deeply spiritual, intuitive and compassionate. Because of Rahu in the 6th, the area where you have to grow and learn in this birth, areas such as health, service and discipline need to be seriously addressed through the Virgo strengths of detail, analysis and application. Ketu in Pisces naturally makes you someone who sees the 'bigger picture' - like a dreamer - instead of getting into the nitty gritty's, but to grow out of the pains of this birth you need to develop your Rahu side. And since Mercury, being the dispositor of Rahu, is your Outgoing Karmic Control planet, it gave you 6th house challenges to confront in it's Dasa (Mer-Rah-Mer) as I had predicted for you earlier.

Worry not, Ketu is very happy in Pisces and will bring out your spiritual side, but will also ask you to address your 6th house to grow further. Be positive and do send me an autographed copy of your first bestseller so I can say I knew you through God's eyes before you became famous :)

Ciao.
AJ

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:49 pm

AJ,

I am wholeheartedly moved by your words of wisdom. I must confess that my narrow views of looking at the planets and especially the planets rahu and ketu are a result of novice learning. The knowledge that I have has been directly influenced by the online tutorials and books that I have purchased, and still, my comprehension has been stunted by lack of concentration. I am grateful that you have taken the time to help me understand the spiritual significations of Rahu and Ketu.I have been told by astrologers that I am supposed to follow a spiritual path and even further that I possess spiritual gifts in which to help people. Some have suggested that I must venture through spirtual initiations in order to stay well and follow my lifes purpose. I don't know if these latter issues are true or not, but your clarification of my ketu has validated that at the least my incarnation in this life was designed to be a spirtual one. Sometimes it is difficult to accept seeing that I feel still connected to the secular aspects of life. In addition I feel strongly that my connection and relations to the opposite sex has been stunted because of my past life karma and required spiritual existence in this life.

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:06 pm

I wonder if there are any pujas or chants that she can do to help her?

I have been assisted by many astrologers on this forum who have been SO kind as to provide me with mantras and advice that has changed things for the better, especially in regards to health.

Can anyone give her advice on what is best for her to improve her physical health? Are there any pujas she can do??
NO link in signatures!

AJ

Post by AJ » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:02 am

Hello iloveamma, I remember you well and hope that your health has shown a turn for the better :)

Yes, there are pujas Renee can do, but since these are culturally alien to her, I can only wait for her to volunteer to do them with faith. Till then I have no right to suggest anything that may potentially offend or, at the least, cause her discomfort. However, if and when she does choose to, I remain more than available to contribute in my own humble way.

God bless.
AJ

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:40 pm

Thank you very much!

I understand why you have not explained to her what will help her. I sent her a private message explaining how and what they are and how they can help her and how they helped me.

I do hope she decides to take your advice.

I have several times asked for mantra information and puja information for my husband...and have never got a reply from people. He really wants to know, but does not have the time to type himself and he types VERY slow, so he has asked me to find out for him. However nobody has ever helped me with HIS chart!

Is it becasue astrologers feel that he needs to ask himself? Isn't it ok that I am asking for him because he has asked me to find out for him?

If you could advise on this topic I would be so greatful.

Love and light to you..
NO link in signatures!

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Dear AJ,

I appreciate your sensitivity,consideration and respect. You once again show that you are a pillar of wisdom and understanding.You are right to say that I am alien to the faith, my knowledge and understanding of the religion is minimal.But still I feel  a connection to it that I cannot deny. My parents are orignally from Trinidad and my mother's family is Hindu. To be honest, I find the Hindu religion to be quite beautiful and powerful.  Two Years ago I had puja done for me at the Hindu temple in South Florida, but the problem is that now there is noone there that speaks English. I've been told by a friend that possibly I should become a devotee of Ganesha because of my mercury affliction. Of course, I have no knowledge of what this would mean and what can be done to alleviate my overall circumstances. My spirit is willing and any advise you can give me regarding pujas and mantras or anything else you feel to be necessary would be readily accepted.  

Thank you so much once again
Jen

netthef1

reading please

Post by netthef1 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:33 am

I did a reading for you and seen that mars ruler of 6th house is in your 8th which is giving you a lot of trouble The only thing with astrology it dosent tell you what you can do for yourself. My oppinion would for you to get a deck of tarot cards and give yourself a reading or have someone else read your cards. at least the caeds give you more answers in my oppinion anyway maybe someone else can help you more i dont know but now you need to keep your head up and know that there is someone that loves you and i know he can help also i,ve been there i had a near death experiance but thats another story. I am now 67 years young going on 113
netthef1

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 am

Hello netthef1,

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

Your inputs to Jen are more than welcome and your encouragement is generous, but just to nip your astrological opinions in the bud, I would like to clarify that you have either:

1. The wrong horoscope or
2. Have come to the wrong conclusions in this case, because Mars is certainly not her 6th lord, and any beginner would tell you this.

May I therefore suggest you reconfirm Jen's birth details before making your case?

As regards your considered opinion that 'the only thing with astrology it doesn't tell you what you can do for yourself' I, along with probably every other Vedic astrologer who has seen your post, am in complete disbelief at the manner in which you so casually bandy about rogue philosophy with complete and utter disregard for both the science in question as well as a complete lack of respect for what a very real person - Jen, in this case - has been going through. The one thing Vedic Astrology has always been able to do is to show us The Path, but you brashly mock over 5000 years of collective wisdom in one distasteful swoop. Hardly good counsel.

If your desire is to promote the wisdom of Tarot, then perhaps this isn't the correct Forum to be addressing. We all respect Tarot and those wonderful experts who practice it, and no one can say we have ever had anything even remotely disparaging to say about it, even in passing. Perhaps it would behoove you to do the same for us.

However, I am sure you meant well for Jen and that is all that matters. As you are far elder to me, may I humbly request you to show us greater guidance and leadership through your inputs in the future? I am sure we will all profit by your far richer life experience in the best possible way.
Please forgive me if I have said anything that may seem disrespectful, that was certainly not, and never will be, my intention.

With hope :)

God bless.
AJ

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:04 am

Dear Jen,

Om Gam Ganpataye Namah.

You are very kind and I, undeserving. Having said that, I hope today is one of your better days.

Yes, the person you spoke to is absolutely correct, afflictions to Mercury are readily solved by the worship of Lord Ganesh, the Destroyer of Obstacles and bringer of Prosperity. Do the following with faith:

1. Mahamrityunjaya Mantra every day, 1 mala (108 times). If you can't do that every day because you're distracted or unwell, ensure you do it at least 11 times daily. But don't make that an exit clause :)  This should help settle your mind and improve your health.

2. Ganesh Puja every day, 1 mala again. If not, then at least 11 times. The more you do it, the quicker and stronger the effect. This is the mantra:
"OM VAKRATUNDA VIDMAHE,
VIGHNARAJAYA DHIMAHI,
TANNO DANTI PRACHODAYAT"

3. Ganesh Aarti on Wednesdays with an offering of Prasad (ladoos) to Ganeshji, which you should then distribute - and have a bit yourself, of course :)

Start immediately and pray to God for good health and happiness, He will certainly listen. Worry not, you are never alone, we are on this journey together.

God bless you always :)
AJ

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”