For Rishi Rahul - career and personal reading request

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

decentgal

For Rishi Rahul - career and personal reading request

Post by decentgal » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:46 am

Dear Rishi
thanks for replying to my message.
I am a 31 years old female who has come off a tough life and still struggling for the survival.
My family life has been rough as my mother was severely ill on and off and finally 3 years back got diagnosed with cancer.there have been serious problems with relatives too.Financial front wasintially very weak .I am working for the last 9-10 years to keep up a decent life and contribute to the family expenses.
I would like to know about my career and finances.Will they improve ?will i always work?
i always have to work very hard to get results and any time i let my self loose i suffer in my career.

Getting Married as i told before is a very serious issue and i just dont want to loose my peace on this .Some astrologers told me this year are some strong chances but so far i dont see any initiatives.

So if you could spare some time ,i ll be very grateful to get a feedback from you .

DOB:23feb1976
tob:21:30
pob:karachi,pakistan

sincere regards
Hina

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:25 pm

here's chart
sorry i got to rush , so just a quick view

jupiter and saturn viewing your ascedent will create too many conflicts
you will get married after november 2007
there are chances before that but conflicts will remain

more in detailed later
Attachments
hina.jpg
hina.jpg (72.65 KiB) Viewed 9477 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi decentgal

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Wishing you warm regards.
I request you to give me a few days, and I will get back to you properly, as soon as I am able to permit myself.
Most respctfully,
RishiRahul

decentgal

thanks All of you

Post by decentgal » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:59 pm

thanks Rishi and Phantom for the reply .
Rishi
I ll defnitely wait for your analysis.

Regards

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:19 am

dissatisfaction comes from retro saturn viewing lagna
and its viewing your lagna lord and yog karak venus directly
in general for virgo lagna people love matters will fail, saturn owning both 5,6 houses will create attraction and also cause seperation
and jupiter on cusp of 7/8 houses will not help much but will only give a delayed marriage when he comes trine to 359:37 degrees (where he was at birth time)

this will happen around 23 november 2007 and you will see marriage initiatives taken by someone else who wants to form a relation with you

mars aspecting debilated moon will cause mental distress and suffering. you will feel that you've over worked all your life and gained nothing

also rahu in 2nd will not let you save much money and make you constantly work till retirement

marriage is on cards before march 2008 and this will bring a big change in life (it'll be +ve)
wear a pukhraj in gold on left hand index finger after july 3rd week and by november u'll see the difference

job will never be satisfying but family life will improve from next year
there are some complications which can't be explained here

decentgal

thanks phantom

Post by decentgal » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:02 pm

thanks a lot for taking time out and analyzing my birth data.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Decengal Hina

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:55 am

Jupiter in own house in the seventh  house in Rasi and Navamsa, and it being atmakaraka too denotes that, not only are you majestic to look at and probably a very attractive person, but also inclines you to set very high standards in home life and in marital qualities, seeking too much perfection in them.
                    The above combination along with moon’s position adds to mental problems due to too much pride and rigidity there from.
                    You are much romantically inclined with possibilities of chosen marriage very strong.

You came to your career environment from 1998/1999.

Presently you are running Sun dasa from 2006 till 2012, after which you will feel better in personal terms. Sun dasa will give dissatisfaction regarding home affairs, but will give productive, merit building developments. and sudden upliftments.

Feb 2005 to Feb 2006 also brought you to a new environment again: when your mind started questioning you of your life at present; and end of a new cycle. This happened after approx. after sept/oct 2005. Fro this period you stated feeling that your work and life became laborious.

In 2006 I see a marriage contact, and romantic feelings, which nurtured your sense of marriage, but the present home problems, depressive feelings, along with mounting expenses disturbed it.

2007= you will take some dynamic/big efforts in your life, probably around Nov 2007. Concentration should be directed only in career/changes due to career.

2008 =Strong Yoga for Marriage in second half. Financial sufficiency will relieve you much. Home problems become less, although not totally over.
Do give a feedback so that I can align my mind to your chart better.

RishRahul

decentgal

thanks Rahul ji

Post by decentgal » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:58 am

Dear Rahul ji

First of all i would like to thank you that you took time out and analyzed my chart  in such a detail.

Everything you predicted is moslty true specially till 2005 it is spot on andaccurate .Even the dates match precisely.I m surprised that you predicted my career start year very accurately

for 2006 i would say that i started feeling a strong urge for marriage though it has been there for a while .People tried to hitch me but it doesnt work and not necessarily from my side but from other side too.I m not romantically inclined to anybody in person since 2002-2003.I would like to mention that some times my parents also fail to handle these matrimonial affairs properly due to absence of peace ,if its left in their hands.There are so many disputes ad distractions going on .Its very isolated and depressng for a while for me atleast .

But as you said i m doing good otherwise in my career.

For 2007 i look forward to some good changes.At the moment work is taking toll on me and with no emotional relief  very frequently i feel i will break down any time . Apparently i look compose and doesnt show .I have also gotten into compromising mode looking at various factors and ready to accept as it comes for marriage.

regards
HIna

AJ

Post by AJ » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:55 am

Dear Hina,

Om Ganpataye Namah.

You may or may not remember, but you had written to me on January 30, 2007 regarding your marriage query and I had replied to you the same day.

I have been observing your posts silently off and on, and it saddens me to learn of your many continuing sorrows and worries about the future. Your growing sense of frustration has not been lost on me and today I just had to reach out to you once again. I can only pray to God to give you strength and bless you with all the happiness that has been missing in your life thus far.

Please don't give up and make any mistake after having come so far already, there is just a little further to travel. Rahulji has given you the correct dates for your marriage and you must stay strong till then and focus on your work for now. As a reminder and to convince you of your correct time of marriage, here's what I had written to you on January 30, 2007:

------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Hina,

You have Jupiter in the 7th, not considered very beneficial there but what's good is that it's in Pisces, it's own sign. This will tend to delay marriage in your case, or even break an existing proposal. However, things will eventually be absolutely fine for you. Your Jupiter is also Vargottam and in the Nakshatra of your lagna lord Mercury, which is very good again.

I can see you've been going through mental stress, but this is likely to be better after end March 2007 and you will be clearer about your life and where it is going. You may also travel at this time.

From August 2007 you may again feel the pressure to get married, and this may be from your family. If you want my advice, don't get married between August 2007 and end June 2008, even if you meet someone you think is nice. Things may not be what they seem and you will only discover that later. Are you more attracted to older, more mature men as partners? If yes, then be wary of someone you make like in this period. But don't worry, just be wise. :)

I believe the best time for you to get married is between July 2008 and April 2009... I know you may feel you don't want to wait that long, but I must give the best advice keeping your interests at heart. God has a plan for every soul and it is upto us to be patient and make use of his love and wisdom.

May God bless you and always keep you happy "

------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps you maintain your strength and focus. Our countries were one once and I hope they shall be again some day. We are all one people, whether we fool ourselves or not, and you are like a younger sister for whom I will pray to God for all happiness. :)

Take care and God bless.
AJ

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Decentqal

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:13 pm

This was a prompt reply from you.

Your sun dasa in the house of Saturn; And your transit Saturn presently is disturbing Venus, Mercury and Saturn and particulaly Ketu affecting your sense of well being, attracting reclusive tendencies, melancholia, besides increasing feelings of limitation twofold.
However it will end shortly.
April 4th 2007 - end May 2007= you will slowly see more light,therefore feeling better.But actual results start pouring from End July 2007 and more so from Oct 5th 2007.
During this period you will feel the sudden effects of Viparith Rajayoga taking its form. The effect will have sudden changes like you faced after Oct 1992 to 1993.( can you tell me what exacltly happen however minor at that time)?
RishiRahul

decentgal

For AJ

Post by decentgal » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:32 pm

Dear AJ
Thanks for your concern .You are genuinely a kind soul who wants to help  ppl in every possible way.I do remember you reply on my query for marriage .I ll try my best  to make good decisions on proper times.

Regards
Hina

decentgal

Re: Hi Decentqal

Post by decentgal » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:45 pm

RishiRahul wrote:This was a prompt reply from you.

Your sun dasa in the house of Saturn; And your transit Saturn presently is disturbing Venus, Mercury and Saturn and particulaly Ketu affecting your sense of well being, attracting reclusive tendencies, melancholia, besides increasing feelings of limitation twofold.
However it will end shortly.
April 4th 2007 - end May 2007= you will slowly see more light,therefore feeling better.But actual results start pouring from End July 2007 and more so from Oct 5th 2007.
During this period you will feel the sudden effects of Viparith Rajayoga taking its form. The effect will have sudden changes like you faced after Oct 1992 to 1993.( can you tell me what exacltly happen however minor at that time)?
RishiRahul
Dear AJ

I m grateful to get a detailed reply on the dates and the outcomes.your predictions are stunning and accurate.

As you say i may expect a sudden uplift in my status i wonder that how would it be possible as i work as a part timer for the last 3 yrs due to family problems .I am getting maximum returns out of it ,more than what good  qualified people get as permanent employees.

For the changes you mentioed in 1992-93 , i would say that they were not really  minor.There was a breakthrough in our lives during that time .We moved from a tiny apartment in a backward area to a spacious apartment in a decent location.It boosted our confidence somewhat a bit .So you again hit the nail.

Do you think i should go for an arranged marriage ?

sincere regards
Hina

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Decenqal Hina

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:04 pm

Was my qoute above addressed to A.J.ji.I could not follow? Was the question addressed to me?

A chosen marriage is a love marriage. I find the word chosen marriage a more practcal word that love marriage.

Jupiter in the 7th. house is good for wisdom, God's grace, benevolent looks; but adds  extra ego in marital life. Your Jupiter will be strong in the palm with your Jupiter finger longer than the 3rd finger, at least, in the right hand. Such Jupiterian's are born leaders. It is goodd, unless they get such qualities to affect their mariiages. Such Jupiter can create problems in health through consumption.

decentgal

Thank you note

Post by decentgal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:15 am

Dear Rahul

I sincerely thank you for all you replies and inputs to my chart.It has been a wonderful analysis from your side .
The previous reply  was meant for you and mistakenly i addressed AJ and then i couldnt change after noticing it .

sincere regards

Hina

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Thanks Decengal

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:57 pm

Feel free to address me if you feel you need help in future. I can make day to day predictions in detail from individual charts.
RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”