Cancerians are prone to depression and other mental breakdowns!

Meet people born under Cancer here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

valchenolf

Cancerians are prone to depression and other mental breakdowns!

Post by valchenolf » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:14 pm

It's a well known fact that cancerians are highly emotional strung. They are too in touch with their feelings that they often end up having mental health breakdowns with depression, mania, scizophrenia, bi-polar and anxiety / panic attacks.

mom2ericha

that is so true!

Post by mom2ericha » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:56 pm

My ex is cancer and so am I and this is true of both of us....which is why our marriage didn't work out...we are both super moody, and let our emotions rule us too much....both of us have depression problems, and also anxiety/panic attacks.

voguebird

Post by voguebird » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:42 am

true enough1

solar moon

Post by solar moon » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:32 pm

I'm also a cancerian and I find it extremily hard to be, because people seem to think I'm just silly. . . I might not have said that right, what I mean is. Because I'm in touch with my emotions I think about them more and I also think about other peoples emotions more. This obviously makes me a more anxious worrying person and my friends aren't like that at all. They just like "once it's done it's done . . . " like water over a ducks back.

P.S. I didn't really know what I was meant to say hear.
basically I agree.
the darkness protects what little is left to see by the light of the day.

CrabbyCancer

Post by CrabbyCancer » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:18 am

I worry...a lot, but I hope I don't end up with a mental disorder, although it could turn out that way (pondering):)
See Ya :)

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:30 am

I get that too, for the past 2 years i've being depressed, maybe taking issues to much to heart and not thinking things through. Its deffinatly in the stars..

erratiqirl83

Post by erratiqirl83 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:56 pm

Dont I know it.
IT's good to be aware of it, wish I'd heard of it before I experienced it first hand.
I think prevention would have been easier than this . . .

Don't bottle up is my advice and my mistake, some point there's not enough room for more and that's when u break, so make sure you get things of ur chest on time. Easier said than done sometimes I admit.

Take care,

Jasz

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:52 pm

try being a cancer sun sign, with your moon in cancer, your Venus in cancer, your mars in cancer, and your ascending in cancer. it sucks. too much information on me and others goes through me.

NehaC

Post by NehaC » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:08 pm

this might be true.  my mother is a cancer.  the woman is NUTS!

Longhorn

Post by Longhorn » Sun May 06, 2007 1:10 am

Bull .

yardsmart

Depression

Post by yardsmart » Sun May 06, 2007 2:34 pm

I am a cancer as well and I currently suffer from depression, as well as anger issues. I have found that meditation helps me a lot. Also I listen to binaural tapes with subliminal messages that I created while I am sleeping at night. I put the headphones on and listern for an hour or two, often falling asleep in about 20 minutes and waking up about an hour or two later to take the headphones off. I sleep very well now and I am more centered and peaceful. Anger is not an issue and my depression has seemed to stop for the moment. Hope it continues to work for me. Some of you might consider the same thing to see if it works for you as well.
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become."

lawman777

mental healthdon

Post by lawman777 » Mon May 07, 2007 10:52 pm

do we also suffer fools gladly and are liable to addictions, sadeness and also feelings of great remorse that others are incapable of understanding. We are therefore the most caring in the thirteen signs. One thing to watch for is emotional sympathy instead of caring empathy.
know thyself, no thing in excess.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed May 09, 2007 10:36 pm

all right everyone that's enough of all this depression and addiction stuff. cancer people have a lot of good quality's too.
who wouldn't be depressed after reading all that crap about your sign. give me a break. cancer's are very giving people,
and their very intuitive. why must we always focus on the negative?

peace,
blackcat

JasmineBlossoms

Post by JasmineBlossoms » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:07 pm

Whoa, the depression part is so true

wanda

cancer's

Post by wanda » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:43 pm

High strung YES emotional YES that is a good way to describe cancers we are also prone to
depression. But I don't think we are anymore prone to mental break downs than anyone else
trying to live in our current society. Or bipolar disorders.
BB
Wanda

Return to “Cancer - June 21 - July 20”