Personal Family Problems

All Numerology Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arth75

Personal Family Problems

Post by arth75 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:11 am

Hello all,

This is my first post on this site and i hope i am not disappointed.

I am 31/male from India and i seek a good numerologist who can help me figure out some personal family problems. Sure we all go through problems in life and that is what make life interesting but there are certain problems that are just about too much to handle. The reason i am dwelling into the depts of the problems on this message is...it is something personal and i dont want people reading it just as any other blog or an article on this or any site. I am looking for geniune people who can help me out. If u feel you can shed some light... drop me a personal message. U could possible save a life... (thats talking to the extreme...i do apologize... but probably its the frustration talking and not me!)

Cheers!
P.

arth75

hello all

Post by arth75 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:28 am

there are 11 people who have read my message but not a single response.... :smt009

People out there...i seriously need HELP...

Nimisha

Post by Nimisha » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:09 pm

Waiting for more info  :)

(although making no claims to be a good numerologist  :smt002 )

sno

Post by sno » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:27 pm

Yes, I was just thinking that if things were so bad it might be a councellor you need rather than a numerologist you seem quite desperate?

arth75

Post by arth75 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:08 pm

hi nimisha/sno....

Thanks for your comments.... Nimisha have sent you a separate message with the details. SNO... thanks for the suggestion though at the moment a good numerologist would do just fine. :smt002

Deborah

y a number person?

Post by Deborah » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:55 pm

what is it you are looking for ?

Life is your destiny!! make it happen!

The stars all shine down on all of us... take the moment to enjoy them!

sounds to me you would like tto have someone hold your hand and say it will be ok .... well I hate to sound like a hag but nobody is pulling up a chair and offering cookies and milk anymore ..your 31 time to grab your own chair and decide where you wish to pull it up to!

Life happens..its your destiny... your pathways .. walk the one that you know to take!

arth75

Post by arth75 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:44 pm

hi Deborah...

Thanks for your kind/practical words of wisdom. I sincerely do appreciate it. I agree my message sounded a bit like an S.O.S call but i guess depression at times makes us sound as how we are not supposed to sound.

I am in no ways on a self-sympathy/guilt trip nor am I lookig forward to a hand to hold me and cleanse away all my inner negative emotions.

What i seek at this point of time is not cookies with milk nor a shoulder to cry. I am a born fighter and i do understand that all phases good/bad in life always pass off...This is probably the only lessen i have learn in my immature age of 31!

Ideally I seek someone from this site, who could assist me addressing various issues in my personal life which are causes a major disharmony not only for myself but also my parents.

Cheers!
P

auraca

Post by auraca » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:05 pm

arth75--

I am more than happy to do an in depth report for you and/or your parents. Full names at birth and birth date are needed (you can PM me the info)

I would also suggest reading through some of the info provided on enchanted.invisionplus.net There is good basic number info along with some basics of herbs and color and how to work it into your life.

arth75

Post by arth75 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:56 pm

hey auraca,

i sent you a detailed private message. Look forward to your inputs.

Also the link you provided in your post is probably inactive as it directly takes me to a login page. I hope i dont have to create an account or something like that...

Cheers!

auraca

Post by auraca » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:28 am

Sorry to say it arth75, but I had to put restrictions on the board link.  I explained in the PM I sent you :)  Only takes a minute to create a screen name there.  You don't have to provide any other details if you don't care to.

I sent you a detailed numerology report via PM  let me know if there is anything else I can help with :)

auraca

s.v.kuppuswamy

Personal Family problems

Post by s.v.kuppuswamy » Wed May 02, 2007 4:17 am

Hi,
perhaps i can be of some help. Iam practising professional Numero plamista nd I am giving you my e mail where you can post your problems.
svkuppuswamy@hotmail.com
Remember catching thr tiger by the tail you only have answer and courage to act upon
I await your mail
regards
svk

arth75

Post by arth75 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:49 am

hi svk...

thanks for your message... have sent u an e-mail .. please revert.

Thanks!

Return to “Numerology Reading Forum”