query regarding career

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

query regarding career

Post by fivezero7 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 am

Namaste all,

I am a regular at this forum and find the discussions quite knowledgeable.

Right now I am at a frustrating phase of life (in my career) and want to know whether my efforts will pay or not. Although I understand that I should keep on working and trying, however the curious mind sometimes gets depressed and hence the question in this forum.

My details are __________________________
I just moved abroad some months ago and am having a hard time finding a job here.

Right now that is my major concern.

Any input to pacify my turbulent mind will be highly helpul and appreciated.

Thanks.
Last edited by fivezero7 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

yoyocue
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 am

Post by yoyocue » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 am

Hi fivezero7,

   May I know how long you don't have a job? It looks like your income is unstable since 2009.

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm

yoyocue wrote:Hi fivezero7,

   May I know how long you don't have a job? It looks like your income is unstable since 2009.
hi yoyocue,

thanks for the reply.

actually i worked with a company which gave me no work but gave me my salary (from mid 2009 to aug 2010)...

in aug 2010 i got the visa to move to new country for work and i took the step to move out and left the job...

now i am here outside india and i am not able to find any job till now...

this is a major source of worry for me...

yoyocue
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 am

Post by yoyocue » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 am

Hi fivezero7,

   Thanks your feedback.
   You are currently in Sandhe Saati. This is the time you need to transform in your communication, expression, and mind. Your job will be unstable, your mood may be affected, and your living environment will be changed. Please relax yourself in the future three and half years and don't push yourself too hard. Please spend the time with your parents and your family as possible.
   You may have some chances around/after April 27th, 2011.

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 am

yoyocue wrote:Hi fivezero7,

   Thanks your feedback.
   You are currently in Sandhe Saati. This is the time you need to transform in your communication, expression, and mind. Your job will be unstable, your mood may be affected, and your living environment will be changed. Please relax yourself in the future three and half years and don't push yourself too hard. Please spend the time with your parents and your family as possible.
   You may have some chances around/after April 27th, 2011.
hi yoyocue,

thanks a lot for the analysis.
i know that i am undergoing a shani sade sati and to add to that a shani maha dasha too...

however, the thing which makes me curious is that my shani is exalted in libra as you can see in the chart...

shouldn't that give good results to me?
also, i am away from my family and that is an additional source of tension for me apart from the delay in getting a job...

yoyocue
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 am

Post by yoyocue » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:11 pm

fivezero7 wrote: thanks a lot for the analysis.
i know that i am undergoing a shani sade sati and to add to that a shani maha dasha too...

however, the thing which makes me curious is that my shani is exalted in libra as you can see in the chart...

shouldn't that give good results to me?
also, i am away from my family and that is an additional source of tension for me apart from the delay in getting a job...
Yes. Your Shani is exalted, but please don't forget it is a natural malefic.
It still gives you the hard time to face your fate, but you will get better and better.

Your father is pretty serious and may be powerful. He may remote your actions even you move out. You get this part from your father. You look for respect and you are a knowledgeable person.

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm

yoyocue wrote: Yes. Your Shani is exalted, but please don't forget it is a natural malefic.
It still gives you the hard time to face your fate, but you will get better and better.

Your father is pretty serious and may be powerful. He may remote your actions even you move out. You get this part from your father. You look for respect and you are a knowledgeable person.
hi yoyocue :)
you are right, my father is a practical and serious person.
in fact my parents support me a lot and although it was very difficult for them to let me go out of india as i m their only child.
but they supported me and encouraged me to do this.

as far as my being knowledgeable is concerned, yes you are right. :)
even my friends say this to me quite a lot.

actually amidst this tense state of mind i have turned towards astrology and spirituality which actually soothes my mind.

also, i am told by many that i shall continue to live outside India for a long time.
but i wonder how is that possible because i see no chances of getting my stay extended here.

what do you think of these 2 points?
thanks again. :)

yoyocue
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 am

Post by yoyocue » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:42 am

Hi fivezero7,

   You have chances to travel or educate in foreign country. You also have the chance of residence in a foreign country/away from hometown, but you also have chances to meet the difficulty. Maybe you will live away from hometown under parents arrange a blind date for marriage. You have the power to overcome difficulty.

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 am

yoyocue wrote:Hi fivezero7,

   You have chances to travel or educate in foreign country. You also have the chance of residence in a foreign country/away from hometown, but you also have chances to meet the difficulty. Maybe you will live away from hometown under parents arrange a blind date for marriage. You have the power to overcome difficulty.
hi yoyocue,

thanks for the reply.

your replies have been a confidence booster.

i am facing difficulties but i hope they are not a life long affair.

whenever you get time, please tell in detail about blind date for marriage.
also, please do tell me about the overall financial situation in my life.

thanks for your reply again. :)

yoyocue
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 am

Post by yoyocue » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:22 pm

May I know what gender you are?
please tell in detail about blind date for marriage.

It is hard to tell you. It is depend on you. If I tell you a blind date is good for you, will you listen to me and do it? ^_^

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 am

yoyocue wrote:May I know what gender you are?

It is hard to tell you. It is depend on you. If I tell you a blind date is good for you, will you listen to me and do it? ^_^
hi yoyocue :)

i am a male; and yes you are right :) but i actually didn't understand the meaning of your statement, hence asked you in detail about that. :)

anyway, just to conclude my questionnaire, please give your valued comments about financial situation for me.

i promise, i shall not ask any more questions. you have been very kind to reply to my persistent queries. :)

yoyocue
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:18 am

Post by yoyocue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:11 am

please do tell me about the overall financial situation in my life.
Your financial source is from the highest education or paternal property.
You use the knowledge of major of bachelor to earn money if you have a bachelor degree.
You use the knowledge of major of master if you have a master degree.

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:35 am

yoyocue wrote: Your financial source is from the highest education or paternal property.
You use the knowledge of major of bachelor to earn money if you have a bachelor degree.
You use the knowledge of major of master if you have a master degree.
thanks a lot for your tireless replies, yoyocue. :)

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: query regarding career

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 pm

fivezero7 wrote:Namaste all,

I am a regular at this forum and find the discussions quite knowledgeable.

Right now I am at a frustrating phase of life (in my career) and want to know whether my efforts will pay or not. Although I understand that I should keep on working and trying, however the curious mind sometimes gets depressed and hence the question in this forum.

My details are Aug 31,1984; 9:25 AM, 77-18-E 30-33-N India.

I just moved abroad some months ago and am having a hard time finding a job here.

Right now that is my major concern.

Any input to pacify my turbulent mind will be highly helpul and appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi fivezero7,

Just to make things easier.. pls mention your place of birth.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

fivezero7
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by fivezero7 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:42 pm

namaste rishirahul ji,

my place of birth is _____________________
thanks.
Last edited by fivezero7 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests