Marital disturbances - Need advise and remedies

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

Post Reply
ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Marital disturbances - Need advise and remedies

Post by ramakrishnahari » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:39 am

Need reading of the charts for longevity of marriage or end of marriage.

Birth Information of Husband:
Date of Birth =  26.11.1977
Birth Time = 21:50
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Birth Information of Wife:
Date of Birth =  15.08.1980
Birth Time = 01:35
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Married on 26 May 2007 in Delhi, India. Both working in USA and living separately. Wife filed criminal case in India and both filed divorce in USA. Confused with diverse readings from other sources.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

User avatar
astro_scholr
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:34 pm
Location: chennai, India

Re: Marital disturbances - Need advise and remedies

Post by astro_scholr » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm

ramakrishnahari wrote:Need reading of the charts for longevity of marriage or end of marriage.

Birth Information of Husband:
Date of Birth =  26.11.1977
Birth Time = 21:50
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Birth Information of Wife:
Date of Birth =  15.08.1980
Birth Time = 01:35
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Married on 26 May 2007 in Delhi, India. Both working in USA and living separately. Wife filed criminal case in India and both filed divorce in USA. Confused with diverse readings from other sources.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

Guna Milan

GUNA BOY GIRL MAXIMUM OBTAINED OBTAINED POINTS AREA OF LIFE
Varna Vaisya Vaisya 1 1 Work
Vasya Chatu Manav 2 1 Dominance
Tara Sampat Sampat 3 3 Destiny
Yoni Sarpa Mahis 4 1 Mentality
Maitri Venus Mercury 5 5 Compatibility
Gana Manushya Devta 6 5 Guna Level
Bhakoot Taurus Virgo 7 0 Love
Nadi Antya Adi 8 8 Health


Total Guna Milan: 24 Out of 36

Ashtakoot Matching between male and female is 24 .

Mr. y has 'Medium Mangal Dosha' and Ms. x has 'Low Mangal Dosha'.

Conclusion: This Marriage Is Preferable.

------------------------------

girls horo : Moon in virgo along with mars and Saturn. UL is cancer having Mercury,Rahu and sun. currently under last phase of Rahu MD closing in dec 2012.

boys horo: Moon in taurus. UL is pisces having ketu. 7th house scorpio has Sun. Asc is cancer having mars.
----------------

issue is mainly due to ego clashes. also mother/mother in law , friend/relative has added fuel to fire. there is nothing wrong with both. keep relatives away/arms length from personal life.

being taurus person u need to reduce ur workaholics.. spend time wid ur wife. also u r short tempered person.. she is adamant person. fight b/w couples should not go long....

i think its better to take back divorce case. try counseling ..

life should be better from Dec 2011.. life will be even better from 2013.. hence keep patience

disclaimer: all d predictions given based on data provided. any wrong in data changes the prediction. people need to make informed decision than blindly accepting prediction.
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Post by ramakrishnahari » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Namaskar Astro_scholr Ji,

Thank you very much for the analysis of the charts. Your insights are correct that the issue started with ego clashes on both sides aided by parents/relatives. Yes, 2010 was especially bad because of my arrogance and harsh words and connection with wrong people (lawyers & a specific relative) complicated the relationship. Since this year, working on ego and short temper through religious and spiritual pursuits. I am wearing yellow topaz in silver pendant and red coral in copper ring as advised. Wife is wearing green emerald in silver ring. Please comment on it. I have started to read and learn about Vedic Astrology and is developing keen interest in how rasis, grahas, bhavas affect the life outcomes of an individual and family members. I am currently running Jupiter MD with Ketu AD. Wife is currently running Rahu MD with Moon AD. Have tried to contact wife personally and through mediators, however, she is not inclined to discuss anything with open mind since she does not trust/respect me anymore. Does any specific Puja, mantra or charitable activities lessen the impact of Ketu and Rahu in our lives? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

User avatar
astro_scholr
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:34 pm
Location: chennai, India

Post by astro_scholr » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 am

ramakrishnahari wrote:Namaskar Astro_scholr Ji,

Thank you very much for the analysis of the charts. Your insights are correct that the issue started with ego clashes on both sides aided by parents/relatives. Yes, 2010 was especially bad because of my arrogance and harsh words and connection with wrong people (lawyers & a specific relative) complicated the relationship. Since this year, working on ego and short temper through religious and spiritual pursuits. I am wearing yellow topaz in silver pendant and red coral in copper ring as advised. Wife is wearing green emerald in silver ring. Please comment on it. I have started to read and learn about Vedic Astrology and is developing keen interest in how rasis, grahas, bhavas affect the life outcomes of an individual and family members. I am currently running Jupiter MD with Ketu AD. Wife is currently running Rahu MD with Moon AD. Have tried to contact wife personally and through mediators, however, she is not inclined to discuss anything with open mind since she does not trust/respect me anymore. Does any specific Puja, mantra or charitable activities lessen the impact of Ketu and Rahu in our lives? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *
wait till Dec 2011. Then go back..Since she is virgo sign sending her flowers,expensive gift may not impress much. she is hurt.. send her book "men are from Mars..women are from venus"... try reaching to her one of close friends.. her mother is brainwashing her. first have peace with in laws..
may be take her to candle light dinner in ambient restaurant( not the posh one, virgos dont like as they r earthy signs). even may be take her to kids place and spend some time with kids..
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Post by ramakrishnahari » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Namaskar Astro_scholr Ji,

Thank you for your reply. Yes. It is correct that her mother is a dominant force in my in-law's family. Previous many efforts of my mother/aunt and well wishers (mediators) to reach to out to in-laws have not produced any encouraging results. Wife is close to her brother, maybe reaching out to him could be a good idea. However, he is keeping away from this issue and may not have much voice in the family. Your advice on taking her to kids place seems very logical - Virgo's Lord Mercury likes sports ground; she used to behave like a small kid when we went to Kids playground having swings & slides and we both enjoyed watching small children playing. The problem is that we live 1000 miles apart and she does not want to meet or speak to me. I know, you have advised to wait until Dec 2011 to make any major moves. Immediate family members are in great mental and physical agony. In addition, facing financial and other problems. How does the career and finances look for both of us? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Please give reading on my career and spiritual path

Post by ramakrishnahari » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:25 am

Can someone give a reading on my career and spiritual path? I am constantly thinking of quitting my good paying job, renouncing material world and taking a monastic life. For some reason, I have started to read more on religion, vedic sciences, meditation, spirituality, Sri Ramakrishna & Swami Vivekananda. Not sure if this is connected to my complicated relationship with spouse.

Date of Birth =  26.11.1977
Birth Time = 21:50
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

pandu345
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by pandu345 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:09 pm

I think so , I know man.. its so painful and we wait or dont know when things get fixed. I hope it all works out well soon.Lord Shiva will do all good for you.

I can say one thing, I am very poor at that and have failed , I am now trying to learn it
Try to keep any sorrow or problem to yourself and don't share with others. Only share happy things with others.

We or nobody wants problems , but they come.We should maintain our cool and fix them or stay calm, pray to god who can fix every thing.

ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Post by ramakrishnahari » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 am

Namaskar Pandu345 Ji,

Thank you for your positive words. Read somewhere - Take miseries as Divine Blessings for your own good and be thankful. Appreciate if one of the distinguished regular readers can give a reading on my career and spiritual path. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

balaji suresh
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:06 pm

hi

Post by balaji suresh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 am

your 7th lord is in 2 in an inimical sign subject to papakarthari yoga which is affecting ur family.further 2nd from UL is occupied by debilitated mars which may lead to disagreements with ur wife.jupiter in12th is good for spiritual path.you are running jup/ketu, transitwise too time is not good as jupiter is in12 and saturn in5th situation should improve from 2012 june when transit jupiter will move into 11th of ur natal chart aspecting ur 7th house and by then saturn will also move into 6th which is good.

ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Post by ramakrishnahari » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 am

Namaskar Balaji Suresh Ji,

Thank you for the reading. Things have been going good lately at family front except for spouse. No longer anxious about what/when/how life will shape in future. Fortunate enough to receive this blessed advice "Be helpful to others. Contribute your service to the society. God only requires your contribution of service to society. He never looks your money, performing special pujas to him. Do always positive activities. You will be blessed by Guru and God."

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: Marital disturbances - Need advise and remedies

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:14 pm

ramakrishnahari wrote:Need reading of the charts for longevity of marriage or end of marriage.

Birth Information of Husband:
Date of Birth =  26.11.1977
Birth Time = 21:50
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Birth Information of Wife:
Date of Birth =  15.08.1980
Birth Time = 01:35
Birth Place = Delhi, India

Married on 26 May 2007 in Delhi, India. Both working in USA and living separately. Wife filed criminal case in India and both filed divorce in USA. Confused with diverse readings from other sources.





Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *




Hi,

Firstly your spouse got married at the start of sade sati; and from April - June 2009 she started getting troubled. Sexual disharmony was 'a' major reason.

Maybe she finally decided for divorce/trouble started between April - June 2010; and you got the surprise in some way

Further trouble/ took action from July 2011.

Feedbacks please with further details, if any, for further advise.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

ramakrishnahari
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:16 am

Post by ramakrishnahari » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:17 am

Namaskar RishiRahul Ji,

Thank you for the reading. The time periods mentioned are very accurate. Not completely sure on the sexual disharmony reason. However, egoistic, short-temper & stubborn nature on both sides contributed to the current mess. Very true that I got a shock/surprise on the events that followed after vacation in India after March 2010 by spouse and her family members. In addition, Manglik, a Mars affliction caused problems in the marriage, or great difficulties relating to life in general such as (1) Both had/have a bad temperament (either we have been told this or recognize it ourselves) (2) Both used to have frequent fights or arguments with each other (3) Currently, Spouse and I live in different cities.

"What is over, is over". It is that simple. When something in our life ends, it helps our evolution. That is why, enriched by the recent experience, it is better to let go and move on.

A quick question - Do you see longevity of marriage or end of marriage or extended marital troubles? Also, appreciate if you are able to give me a reading on spiritual endeavors.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 pm

RishiRahul wrote: Hi,

Firstly your spouse got married at the start of sade sati; and from April - June 2009 she started getting troubled. Sexual disharmony was 'a' major reason.

Maybe she finally decided for divorce/trouble started between April - June 2010; and you got the surprise in some way

Further trouble/ took action from July 2011.

Feedbacks please with further details, if any, for further advise.

RishiRahul

ramakrishnahari wrote:Namaskar RishiRahul Ji,

Thank you for the reading. The time periods mentioned are very accurate. Not completely sure on the sexual disharmony reason. However, egoistic, short-temper & stubborn nature on both sides contributed to the current mess. Very true that I got a shock/surprise on the events that followed after vacation in India after March 2010 by spouse and her family members. In addition, Manglik, a Mars affliction caused problems in the marriage, or great difficulties relating to life in general such as (1) Both had/have a bad temperament (either we have been told this or recognize it ourselves) (2) Both used to have frequent fights or arguments with each other (3) Currently, Spouse and I live in different cities.

"What is over, is over". It is that simple. When something in our life ends, it helps our evolution. That is why, enriched by the recent experience, it is better to let go and move on.

A quick question - Do you see longevity of marriage or end of marriage or extended marital troubles? Also, appreciate if you are able to give me a reading on spiritual endeavors.

Regards,
RamaKrishnaHari
* Hari Bol *

Hi,

Shouldnt you try to do what should be best for you, and you have decided too; rather come out of this situation till Mid 2012; concentrate in career and then enjoy the moments helping your loved ones in actual need, after Mid 2012


good luck,

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

User avatar
biltu
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by biltu » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:03 pm

RishiRahul you are awesome :)

Post Reply

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests