Prediction Please !!!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco, RishiRahul

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Prediction Please !!!

Post by vijiyan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 pm

hello,
       I am right handed male. I want to know the past , present , future prediction of me. Presently i am working in a private firm, but i want to settle down in Government Service . I have posted the images of my right and left hand

Please Give Your Frank Opinion.


Right Hand:

http://i44.tinypic.com/nm100h.jpg




Left hand:

http://i43.tinypic.com/1o2bsj.jpg

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Re: Prediction Please !!!

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:26 pm

vijiyan wrote:hello,
       I am right handed male. I want to know the past , present , future prediction of me. Presently i am working in a private firm, but i want to settle down in Government Service . I have posted the images of my right and left hand

Please Give Your Frank Opinion.


Right Hand:

http://i44.tinypic.com/nm100h.jpg




Left hand:

http://i43.tinypic.com/1o2bsj.jpg

Hi,

You are presently about to come out of a emotionally difficult period which needed coming to terms with yourself in some way.

This would be over by 27.5.

A very few months after which you will get a good opening when you would have to prove yourself... and land up with a good direction and job at age 30.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:00 am

Thanks a lot Rishi Rahul ji. You are 100% right regarding the emotional disturbance. Last year i underwent Eye Operation. After the operation, i was disturbed by it and went into depression, though operation was successful. And Yes i am coming to terms with myself regarding this issue and little bit better than last year's condition. My parents were worried about me during  last year.

2010 year was the toughest for me and my family till date.

Please highlight any point regarding Health, as you can see that i am not Blessed with Good Health

I  could not  understand the word  " job at 30" . You mean to say that i will be settled in Government Service ? I want to know how Successful i will be in my Career. Also can you Predict my Marriage Year.


       Thanks

bssrinivasan
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:23 pm
Location: mumbai

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:55 am

hi,

the hand is one of action,invention,independence and originality.however these qualities are tempered by logic and practicality.i suggest you start taking risks to make your life more successful.

the hand also indicates a very high level of independent thinking and desire for becoming famous.

it appears your career has been held back by your parents/relations in the initial years.

very few and clear lines show clarity of thinking.

the type of hand creates its own destiny.so decide what you want in life.it will happen.

all the best.
srinivasan

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Thanks a lot Srinivasan ji . You are right about the conflict/disturbance in my career due to my  Family.

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

vijiyan wrote:Thanks a lot Rishi Rahul ji. You are 100% right regarding the emotional disturbance. Last year i underwent Eye Operation. After the operation, i was disturbed by it and went into depression, though operation was successful. And Yes i am coming to terms with myself regarding this issue and little bit better than last year's condition. My parents were worried about me during  last year.

2010 year was the toughest for me and my family till date.

Please highlight any point regarding Health, as you can see that i am not Blessed with Good Health

I  could not  understand the word  " job at 30" . You mean to say that i will be settled in Government Service ? I want to know how Successful i will be in my Career. Also can you Predict my Marriage Year.


       Thanks
Hi,

From age 30 I see you getting your first proper 'direction' after a long hard struggle., and it would be due to the result in the hard work put in  during the first half 2012.; and later continued.
I cannot confirm if it would be Government or not from the palm, as I do not appreciate doing guesswork.

Your health would improve from age 32 (+- 2 years); and this means you will take care to improve it.
Yes, the eye problem is possible, but not to worry, as it will not affect your work much.

I think a major priority is to look after your family (parents maybe). Are you the only child   or   the responsibility has fallen in your shoulders?

With the limited tools it is not possible to confirm regarding your marriage.

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm

hi rishi ji,

I am not the only child, i have  a younger sister.. My parents are on their own. They are not dependent on me. ...

Please tell me the plus points that u have found out in my palm..


Thanx...

User avatar
RishiRahul
Astrology Reader
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:47 am
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Contact:

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:31 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
vijiyan wrote:Thanks a lot Rishi Rahul ji. You are 100% right regarding the emotional disturbance. Last year i underwent Eye Operation. After the operation, i was disturbed by it and went into depression, though operation was successful. And Yes i am coming to terms with myself regarding this issue and little bit better than last year's condition. My parents were worried about me during  last year.

2010 year was the toughest for me and my family till date.

Please highlight any point regarding Health, as you can see that i am not Blessed with Good Health

I  could not  understand the word  " job at 30" . You mean to say that i will be settled in Government Service ? I want to know how Successful i will be in my Career. Also can you Predict my Marriage Year.


       Thanks
Hi,

From age 30 I see you getting your first proper 'direction' after a long hard struggle., and it would be due to the result in the hard work put in  during the first half 2012.; and later continued.
I cannot confirm if it would be Government or not from the palm, as I do not appreciate doing guesswork.

Your health would improve from age 32 (+- 2 years); and this means you will take care to improve it.
Yes, the eye problem is possible, but not to worry, as it will not affect your work much.

I think a major priority is to look after your family (parents maybe). Are you the only child   or   the responsibility has fallen in your shoulders?

With the limited tools it is not possible to confirm regarding your marriage.

RishiRahul
vijiyan wrote:hi rishi ji,

I am not the only child, i have  a younger sister.. My parents are on their own. They are not dependent on me. ...

Please tell me the plus points that u have found out in my palm..


Thanx...
Hi,

That could mean that they may need your help in future; and that you would help them.

The plus point, in short, is that I see you bettering your life and health through your own efforts.

Good luck,

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Thanx a lot Rishi ji... I have one last question, ie. Do you see any wealth Line or Mount in my Palms??? Please give a frank Opinion...


Thanks

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 am

Praveen ji Please read my Palm ... :)

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6649
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 am

Dear Vijayan,

I will check up your palm in a 2/3 days. What is your specific questioin?

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Praveen ji i have faced lot of health problems all  my life. From childhood till now i have undergone 6 operations , 3 are major operations  and 3 are minor operations. These operations have happened at different phases of my life. I am not able to guess as why these many things has happened to me.

I even faced academic setback.. It took time for me to complete graduation . I am really amazed that so many things has happened to me till now. It is incredible that i have survived despite facing so many setbacks. To be Frank with you, i have lost hope in GOD. He has been very very cruel with me.

I feel only thing at this moment, that after facing so many problems  that i should become something special that a normal man cannot become.

what are the lines in my palms which made me suffer this much ??

Is there any wealth line or mound in my palm, so  that i can become a wealthy person???

Is there any line in my palm which can make me a happy and prosperous person???

Please give your opinion, irrespective whether it is good or bad.

I respect your Prediction Praveen ji..

Please Guide me.

Pravin Kumar
Posts: 6649
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:08 pm
Location: bombay

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 am

Dear Vijayan,

Your attitude is negative. You should write like thus: Despite so many operations to myself at different ages and so many obstructions in the success of my academic career I was able to cross all those and now am determined to rise up very high. This will be positive thinking and from what you write I can say with guarantee that you will rise up very high in life.

What you refer as setbacks are nothing but HIS way of testing you before  you reach the top so that once you reach there you will know how to fight adversity as you have already gone through them. For those who reach the top  (if there are any such person)  without facing any difficulty in life, you can be sure that once they face any setback they will drop down faster than gravity can pull them downwards.  Now look confidently up to HIM and thank HIM for the experience you have gone through for there is no way anyone can stop you from going up. Lines in the palm do not make you but you make those lines in your palm.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 am

thank you praveen ji. :)

vijiyan
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by vijiyan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

i have one question : Will i change my place????

Post Reply

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest