Rohiniranjan mam, i need your guidance urgently...!!!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

religare231

Rohiniranjan mam, i need your guidance urgently...!!!

Post by religare231 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 am

Hi friends,

i am facing a tough decision that needs to be taken by me, it's regarding my career...i have just received a job offer from a public sector company dealing in chemicals and fertilizers and also on the other hand i have been called for an interview on june 11 by one of the major watch manufacturing units in india.....also since this company is offering a higher package..i am all the more confused..

Could you kindly take a look at my birth chart and tell me what will the outcome be....will i work in a watch manufacturing unit or in a petrochemical industry...kindly help...

Birth details

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore

Rohiniranjan

Re: Rohiniranjan mam, i need your guidance urgently...!!!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 am

religare231 wrote:Hi friends,

i am facing a tough decision that needs to be taken by me, it's regarding my career...i have just received a job offer from a public sector company dealing in chemicals and fertilizers and also on the other hand i have been called for an interview on june 11 by one of the major watch manufacturing units in india.....also since this company is offering a higher package..i am all the more confused..

Could you kindly take a look at my birth chart and tell me what will the outcome be....will i work in a watch manufacturing unit or in a petrochemical industry...kindly help...

Birth details

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore

You are *confused* for sure Religare/Rashok/dark-something and other handles you use! From the subject HEADER to FOOTER!

Love, Light, Etc!

RR

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”