General doubts on Mysticism

For numerology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

Spirit Seeker

General doubts on Mysticism

Post by Spirit Seeker » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:43 am

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear RishiRahul Ji!
The following is my 1st post on Numerology forum! :smt003

Dear Rishi Ji, I've few doubts. You are the only one I know who can answer.
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:03 pm
Name matching through numerology is a very detailed analysis, as it is time consuming & complex.
The aforesaid quote is taken from you only. The question is do you use Vedic Numerology or other techniques? Generally Nāma is said to be the 1st Mantra to any one. I hope you know we need to see Avakahāda Hoda Cakra, Pañca Svara daśa & so on.
These all comes under Vedic Numerology. When I say Vedic It's Knowledge. Thus there will be logic & profound & sound reasoning will be there. Not like other derived from Vedic.

I've seen a blunder by some so called modern folks who follow illogical things, like let's say if a person Born on September 19th 2019. They'll try to add according that saying September is 9th Month, maybe illogically they add 9. But they couldn't even recognize the fact that those numbers & date are Gregorian. When I say Gregorian It's ILLOGICAL as this September as such doesn't convey any meaning, It's not logical like Vaidika Māsa say Kārtīka Māsam or any 12 & Adhika Māsam.

Now as you have practiced diverse Mystic fields, I'd like you to guide me for the same, How & where should I start Numerology. I Love Math. I know in numerology there's not much profundity compared with the Math we do. Thus I felt through efforts, we also can learn.
Not just that, you know Palmistry as well. :smt003 I appreciate you a lot! :smt023

If possible inspire us by saying about you in brief. Like, where did you learn & that too during those days, learning many things aren't easy. So, how did you even get to know & learn.

Your answer will inspire a Seeker!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: General doubts on Mysticism

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:43 am
The following is my 1st post on Numerology forum! :smt003

Dear Rishi Ji, I've few doubts. You are the only one I know who can answer.
RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:03 pm
Name matching through numerology is a very detailed analysis, as it is time consuming & complex.
The aforesaid quote is taken from you only. The question is do you use Vedic Numerology or other techniques? Generally Nāma is said to be the 1st Mantra to any one. I hope you know we need to see Avakahāda Hoda Cakra, Pañca Svara daśa & so on.
These all comes under Vedic Numerology. When I say Vedic It's Knowledge. Thus there will be logic & profound & sound reasoning will be there. Not like other derived from Vedic.

I've seen a blunder by some so called modern folks who follow illogical things, like let's say if a person Born on September 19th 2019. They'll try to add according that saying September is 9th Month, maybe illogically they add 9. But they couldn't even recognize the fact that those numbers & date are Gregorian. When I say Gregorian It's ILLOGICAL as this September as such doesn't convey any meaning, It's not logical like Vaidika Māsa say Kārtīka Māsam or any 12 & Adhika Māsam.

Now as you have practiced diverse Mystic fields, I'd like you to guide me for the same, How & where should I start Numerology. I Love Math. I know in numerology there's not much profundity compared with the Math we do. Thus I felt through efforts, we also can learn.
Not just that, you know Palmistry as well. :smt003 I appreciate you a lot! :smt023

If possible inspire us by saying about you in brief. Like, where did you learn & that too during those days, learning many things aren't easy. So, how did you even get to know & learn.

Your answer will inspire a Seeker!

spirit seeker,

Do you mean to imply that anything outside vedic is not knowledge? Which I am afraid is not true.

During my journey into divinatory crafts, i decided never to be stuck to just Vedic; which helped me to better myself in terms of applied knowledge.
If I remained stuck in Vedic, I would have got stuck in knowledge; though I will say that Vedic is Unique!

My belief is that through the ages there was intermingling of races, cultures, and even KNOWLEDGE.
Few Vedic stuff could have been imbibed elsewhere and vice versa; after all HISTORY is written by the VICTORS.

So can we confirm what is truly what? or that?

RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:11 am

Sorry for the late reply! Mid semester...
RishiRahul wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:34 pm
spirit seeker,

Do you mean to imply that anything outside vedic is not knowledge? Which I am afraid is not true.
Oh my God :smt017

1st let me tell you, there is nothing outside Vēdic! :smt045 ... What do you mean?... Let me tell you what I've understood Vēda means, It means the supreme knowledge. So, what is outside from that domain? :smt017 Really confusing to me. :smt009
RishiRahul wrote:
My belief is that through the ages there was intermingling of races, cultures, and even KNOWLEDGE.
Few Vedic stuff could have been imbibed elsewhere and vice versa
You know very well I suppose, Vēda is Śṛti. So, how come absolute knowledge get imbibed from so called outside where there is nothing called outside.
RishiRahul wrote:
During my journey into divinatory crafts, i decided never to be stuck to just Vedic
It's like saying, under the domain of 2 given real distinct numbers say a & b. There are only two possibilities, either a > b or a < b. So, how come both of them will be correct simultaneously in the given domain of 2 distinct real numbers? I've used the word distinct. Provided a is given by a great person & b is also given by a great person.

Like, predictions either from Sidereal or Tropical will be correct. How come both simultaneously be true regarding prediction is concerned?... Numerology too, Sounds understanding through number logic & so on. Like, I say considering February Month as number 2 doesn't convey any logical meaning. So, how can Western Numerology be correct?... I'm not saying that you are following this. But just saying.

However, I've asked you something else. You have not even answered that. Sad!... That is not even an analysis, I guess so :smt009

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Spirit Seeker wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:11 am
Sorry for the late reply! Mid semester...
RishiRahul wrote:
spirit seeker,

Oh my God :smt017

1st let me tell you, there is nothing outside Vēdic! :smt045 ... What do you mean?... Let me tell you what I've understood Vēda means, It means the supreme knowledge. So, what is outside from that domain? :smt017 Really confusing to me. :smt009
RishiRahul wrote:
Few Vedic stuff could have been imbibed elsewhere and vice versa
You know very well I suppose, Vēda is Śṛti. So, how come absolute knowledge get imbibed from so called outside where there is nothing called outside.
RishiRahul wrote:
During my journey into divinatory crafts, i decided never to be stuck to just Vedic
It's like saying, under the domain of 2 given real distinct numbers say a & b. There are only two possibilities, either a > b or a < b. So, how come both of them will be correct simultaneously in the given domain of 2 distinct real numbers? I've used the word distinct. Provided a is given by a great person & b is also given by a great person.

Like, predictions either from Sidereal or Tropical will be correct. How come both simultaneously be true regarding prediction is concerned?... Numerology too, Sounds understanding through number logic & so on. Like, I say considering February Month as number 2 doesn't convey any logical meaning. So, how can Western Numerology be correct?... I'm not saying that you are following this. But just saying.

However, I've asked you something else. You have not even answered that. Sad!... That is not even an analysis, I guess so :smt009
Well.......

You wanted to know my take... I expressed my take, take t or leave it... but mind you, it gave results in my learning and actual predictions.

One of my Gurus advised me never to be blinded by Gurus; and also should never get too much stuck in anything, (eg:even Ganita and too much mathematical logic) ..... My real Learning speeded up then onwards......!

Asked me what else? Check my website.

RishiRahul

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:50 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 pm
Well.......

You wanted to know my take... I expressed my take, take t or leave it... but mind you, it gave results in my learning and actual predictions.
I see... Hmm
RishiRahul wrote:
One of my Gurus advised me never to be blinded by Gurus; and also should never get too much stuck in anything, (eg:even Ganita and too much mathematical logic) ..... My real Learning speeded up then onwards......!
I completely agree! Sticking to something is always a kind of bonding. It's not freedom & I completely agree as the flow of Knowledge or the further evolution to the higher realm happens only with freedom!... I say this to everyone including friends which includes myself as well, as I've to check this with myself too, right? :smt003
I use to preach ISKCON guys not to even attach to their Philosophies, as that will not lead them to anywhere. They attach till the extent that they forget Kṛṣṇa. So, I check myself too!!! :smt045
I don't stick to the logic, I PRAY & just discriminate correct, incorrect (or) Logic, illogical & then proceed forward... I mean it, my Jyotiṣa journey taught me this :smt045
RishiRahul wrote:
Asked me what else? Check my website.

RishiRahul
Yes I did, I've done this before & after reading this as well. But I couldn't find how & from where you've learnt... If it would've been mentioned there, I wouldn't have asked over here.
Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:04 pm

i have learnt from books and the wise ones i have never met in person. I call all of them my Gurus.
i received certain hints from a very few of them through internet forum such as this,

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:26 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:04 pm
i have learnt from books and the wise ones i have never met in person. I call all of them my Gurus.
Truly Inspired! :smt006 No words...Of course books will help us a lot. Having contacts is also an addendum, we'll gain much & I've also started to maintain contacts with few people, including you :smt003 . Definitely it'll help me once my conventional learning starts. :smt028
RishiRahul wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:04 pm
i received certain hints from a very few of them through internet forum such as this
Even I'm also getting, but I've to put into practice.

Thank you! :smt039

Qayin

Post by Qayin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:27 pm

Hi how are you Spirit seeker , I study Astrology , so far western astrology is correct to me , I can be correct on who what astrology sun-sign certain present sign based on there facial features sometimes am not 100 % Correct but very close to right

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:06 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻 dear Qayin!
Qayin wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:27 pm
I study Astrology
That's great!
Qayin wrote:
so far western astrology is correct to me
Then am sorry to say, your findings will be/are superficial!
Qayin wrote:
I can be correct on who what astrology sun-sign certain present sign based on there facial features
Sun's sign predictions can be correct i.e., treating Sun in Ascendant or Lagna & reckoning houses & Graha's from there. Let me be very specific, the terminology what westerners use are highly illogical. They say Planets. We don't use the word called Planet in Astrology. Sun & Moon doesn't "SATISFY" the definition of planet they are Graha by definition. We use something known as "LOGIC" in Astrology that component is lacked in western Astrology this can be understood clearly when studied Vedic Astrology.

We use Mean North Node which is defined as Rāhu & in western they use North Node without understanding basics of Astronomy.

Vedic Astrology is very logical, is an art. Which is Of course Non-Scientific & beyond all these mundane things.
Qayin wrote:
sometimes am not 100 % Correct but very close to right
But Vedic Astrology always reveals truth! Thus is 100% correct!... Due to lack of knowledge Astrologer may not but Vedic Astrology does.

Vedic Astrology clearly explains when should we use Sidereal & when should we use tropical... But westerners use tropical which doesn't satisfy with actual signs. It lack something called Knowledge while predicting for humans. Yes, indeed it lacks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:33 am

To Spirit Seeker

This has gone quite far enough! :smt009

I have asked you before NOT to call other people's beliefs illogical, and NOT to claim that your methods of divination are in any way better than theirs.

And that because you believe that your holy book and guru are giving you the whole truth, NOT to imply that everyone else must be either mentally unstable, fooling themselves, or just plain WRONG.

This thread is as of now closed, but any further examples of your disruptive behaviour (which is against the site rules to which you agreed when registering), and I will have no other choice than to do what I feel is necessary, in order to ensure that other members will not feel that they and their beliefs and methods are constantly under attack.

Please do NOT make me do this.

FINAL WARNING!

Brian :smt009

Return to “Numerology”