A current insight needed

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

dhav

A current insight needed

Post by dhav » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Hello EOT,

I am requesting a reading from you after so many years. If you could help me out to have a better insight about my situation. I had started a business with some friends some years ago mainly to help people out but due to misunderstandings, manipulation and abuse it has been dissolve recently. I have been lied to and my heart is in pain as I find it hard to trust friends. I have also some feelings for a friend in the business which is not reciprocal. I find it hard to work sometimes with him for anew venture. I am completely lost and I do not want to hurt people by leaving them. :smt010
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: A current insight needed

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:04 am

Dear Dhav,

I have already essentially given you what advice I would normally have included with a reading, but this time in the Hug Exchange.

At this stage, I cannot see that a reading is going to help you any more than my advice will.

A reading would be more likely in my opinion to confuse you even more than you feel now.

I do not wish to overwhelm your coping abilities, by introducing even more complications into the mixture.

Sometimes the most loving thing that you can do for a friend is to leave them.

You cannot have any relationships in this life where there is no risk that your or the other person's feelings will at some time get hurt.

It is not so much the leaving which determines how you and they feel, but the meanings which you associate with the breakup.

If you leave the relationship believing that the person has hurt your feelings, you do not yet understand how our human minds work.

Unless you consciously set out to hurt them or they consciously set out to hurt you by leaving the relationship, you are NOT responsible for another adult's feelings, but you ARE responsible for what you do as a result of your feelings.

Enough for now.

This time is to be used for your self healing, instead of over analyzing everything by giving you a full reading, on top of the advice already given.

And I must tell you (hardly a secret) that even though I am not formally giving you a reading in the Hug Exchange, I cannot suddenly turn off my intuition and become a non reader while I am in there.

The line between me giving an intuitive reading in this forum, and offering you intuitive advice in the Hug Exchange, is very fine and unclear indeed.

I share your pain,

Brian :smt049 :smt049

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Dear Brian,

Thank you for your advice. Replying in the hug department. :smt006
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:18 pm

dhav wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your advice. Replying in the hug department. :smt006
Got it!

Thanking you for your feedback, on whatever forum you may have posted it.

Healer; Heal Thyself!

Brian :smt059

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”