THE GLOBAL COVID-19 PANDEMIC

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

THE GLOBAL COVID-19 PANDEMIC

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:59 pm

TO ALL MYSTIC BOARD MEMBERS

There is no way that I wish to minimise the seriousness of the current situation with the global COVID-19 pandemic.

Our countries are either already in total lock down, or are about to be placed into quarantine.

With so many of our members confined to their homes with few exceptions, it is now even more important that we should make the extra effort to keep in contact with each other by mobile phone, or over the internet.

This is why I would like to see this site used more to exchange each other's personal stories about how well or otherwise they and their loved ones are coping with this new reality.

I believe that a burden shared, is a burden at least halved.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather it is feeling the fear and doing it anyway.

Always easier said than done.

You would be highly abnormal if you did not feel fearful about the future.

But excessive fear and panic have the potential to kill as many (or more) people, as this virus has.

Let us share our common humanity, thoughts and fears without judging another person who is doing their best like you, or creating even more fear and panic.

Spirituality can be defined as the way in which we treat and relate to other people, and particularly until this current crisis is over patience, tolerance and kindness both with ourselves as well as with other people, is our strongest medicine.

And it is free to give.

Love, Light and Healing to all Mystic Board members, as well as to their families, from me and my family.

Stay healthy and safe yourself, and take good care of those whom you love, and who love you.

Let us challenge the COVID-19 pandemic, with a much more infectious KINDNESS pandemic.

https://salud-america.org/coronavirus-c ... -pandemic/

https://www.thekindnesspandemic.org/

Brian :smt049 :smt049

Return to “General Discussion”