analysis requested and information on where to learn more about graphology

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

showmeurt

analysis requested and information on where to learn more about graphology

Post by showmeurt » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 am

Hello,  

I am changing jobs and would like to know what my writing will reveal to my next employer.  any insight good and bad will help me in the areas i need to look at.  thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi,

Went through your sample. I need ur full name and as to what have u sighnd in ur signature. U can prsonal mail me incase u dont want that info to be public.

Reagrds,
Naren

royalcrab

handwriting analysis

Post by royalcrab » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Your rising slant (the imaginary line goes slightly up) indicates you're ambitious, hopeful, emphasizes the positive view, and have a can-do attitude.

Your puffy t-stem in the first two lines suggests you're sensitive to criticism.  Try thin, retraced, fairly tall, crossed at the top to suggest leadership qualities and intelligence.

Your nice angular r shows a person with a sharp mind and is observant.

Be careful, on the second to last line, an i is not dotted.  This indicates absentmindedness.

Your loopy o's suggests lies (self-deception) however, not all are alike.  The vowells tell about communication; try to keep them clear, round, and consistent.

I suggest you download MB Free Graphology (freeware) and analysis it yourself.  It's easy!

Return to “Graphology”