Palm analysis

For Palmistry discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Wanderlust

Palm analysis

Post by Wanderlust » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but always had an interest in astrology and palm reading. I am a 22 year old female, height is 5'6 and my right hand is my dominant hand.

I would love to hear any general observations on my palm regarding my health, career, life, love, etc. and any potential problems I might face.

Also, I had one specific question about a zone on my palm. This zone has a lot of crosses and almost seems as if it represents something significant (See picture). What is the significance of this zone and what do so many crosses indicate?

Have a great day everyone and I look forward to reading the replies!

Pravin Kumar

Re: Palm analysis

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:29 am

Where are your palm prints? What is your age, with which hand do you write and ask one specific question.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Palm analysis

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Wanderlust wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:59 pm
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum but always had an interest in astrology and palm reading. I am a 22 year old female, height is 5'6 and my right hand is my dominant hand.

I would love to hear any general observations on my palm regarding my health, career, life, love, etc. and any potential problems I might face.

Also, I had one specific question about a zone on my palm. This zone has a lot of crosses and almost seems as if it represents something significant (See picture). What is the significance of this zone and what do so many crosses indicate?

Have a great day everyone and I look forward to reading the replies!
Hello,

You may post your palm photos.

RishiRahul

Return to “Palmistry”